Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 40. (Read 121983 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
we need a fancier OP ... eye catching.. with nice marketing colours...
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
in general.. this bot makes profit or it was just there to kill us?

Killing us doesn't make sense.  We are buying coins at 1/2 the price of what they bought it for.  If I were to make something like this, I would make it to buy cheep coins when the time was right.  That is the only rational I can come up with. 

At the rate we are removing the coins from the bot, I would expect our actions of buying so low would cause the bot to be shut off.  I will keep buying cheep until the bot runs out.

The market will adjust and some will profit.  Bravery and patients will win.

Pools Of Honor
in general.. this bot makes profit or it was just there to kill us?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
on buy orders or sell?

Sell Orders.  CAT is not the bot software.  They did not have BitTrex integration until Jul 11th.
Pools Of Honor
on buy orders or sell?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
after 161 satoshi the orders look real

When the orders from the bot crash, and disappear, there is about 1.5 BTC of orders left.  I am guessing we are getting close to real orders.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

I am guessing it is something similar to this application but I don't know for sure.
Pools Of Honor
but in these 30 minutes.. someone else is always buying selling
Pools Of Honor
after 161 satoshi the orders look real
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
When I bought the first block its right around 3000 coins, a new block re appears almost immediately for almost 30 coins.  If I wait 30 minutes, the price topples back the bottom and I buy another 3000.  It takes a while but it works.  If you buy multiple blocks, the price almost immediately goes back down with a tiny buy sell at the original price.
Pools Of Honor
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
ok so we have to buy first sell block and wait till new sell block appears and do that over and over again withouth adding bid blocks?
Pools Of Honor
i am still confused..one bit at a time?  i ve biten more and there was no instant reaction..
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Good start in PoloniEx... Excellent small bites.  The coin will be back in the control of investors by tonight at this rate.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
CoinKing.io just converted many of my coins I am mining this week.  These coins will be added to my priceLocked list of TRUST coins.  I am not going to profit off of this bot.  Any profits will go into a charity account.  But you are more than welcome to make a profit.  Remember buy the first Sell Block Only.

For you Miners - CoinKing.io mines the most profitable and creates TrustCoins that is undervalued almost 10 times.  Once we break free of this bot, your mining efforts will be multiplied.  Food for thought. 

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
PoloniEx is starting to create Sell walls in the low 100's finally.  The bot has transferred coins from PoloniEx to help maintain BitTrex.  

This is an excellent coin with a great future.  Thank you for being a part of it.  We will be selling this coin very soon to a very large market.  Holders will be rewarded handsomely.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
can be worse, i bought in at 600-1000 Sad
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
is it just me or is the bot finally dying on bittrex? it seems to have slowed right down Smiley

or is it just waiting for us to put more buy's in ?

The Bot has a reduced the amount of coins on the market.  Someone has been kind enough to take the time to remove the Bots Holdings.  I am truly indebted to you and please do not hesitate to ask for anything, you know who you are.  

Help the coin by chipping away on that first buy block and be patient for it to return.  This bot bought in at our peak of 600, and I want it to be the only one who lost money on their investment... NO ONE ELSE.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
its very clever that with rasperry pi... so we can use our wallet everywhere? i didnt really get its use... Sad

Its similar to the client-server concept.  RPi is the server behind a VPN.  You can choose what client software to connect to the RPi.  We will have a Web, iPhone, Android, Windows, Mac and Linux Client.  We will use QT for some projects but we are looking at other options in the future.  QT will not be necessary for Client-Server, and we starting to see major advantages from not using QT as the GUI interface.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
is it just me or is the bot finally dying on bittrex? it seems to have slowed right down Smiley

or is it just waiting for us to put more buy's in ?
Pages:
Jump to: