Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 41. (Read 121983 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
its very clever that with rasperry pi... so we can use our wallet everywhere? i didnt really get its use... Sad
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
indeed i tracked all forum topics but cant see any link to that or am i that blind ?

Maybe it was on IRC. Cannot remember. Ask the dev again.

It was shared on IRC. I think it's an excellent first draft and the community is currently giving the dev feedback. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ANYyq-K4tHvkw2n97knTSdq57M4QGJ5GzWsUSwyKCoA/edit?usp=sharing

In addition, I am working on a whitepaper of my own based on the specifications provided in the executive report. Would welcome any collaboration, suggestion, and/or edits.

I should mention that the paper below is my own, personal, initiative.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4sj4wotomorlq8/OnTrustPlusAutomaticTransactions-07-2014.pdf

Impressive, next time the pre-mine is paying spiffs, I will make sure you are on the list.  Thank you.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
indeed i tracked all forum topics but cant see any link to that or am i that blind ?

It was shared on IRC. I think it's an excellent first draft and the community is currently giving the dev feedback. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ANYyq-K4tHvkw2n97knTSdq57M4QGJ5GzWsUSwyKCoA/edit?usp=sharing

In addition, I am working on a whitepaper of my own based on the specifications provided in the executive report. Would welcome any collaboration, suggestion, and/or edits.

I should mention that the paper below is my own, personal, initiative.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4sj4wotomorlq8/OnTrustPlusAutomaticTransactions-07-2014.pdf
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
i dont want to be unpatient, but why wasnt the update released yesterday?

Dev did release info yesterday.

I did see his post with the update but i expected some kind of whitepaper as he mentioned "Executive Guide".

the update itself was great though Smiley

It was released. Go to the googledocs link.

Where can I find this link? I've read the thread almost religiously the past week ;o
legendary

I did see his post with the update but i expected some kind of whitepaper as he mentioned "Executive Guide".

It was released. Go to the googledocs link.

legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Why should update release yesterday?Huh?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
i dont think this dumping anymore is done by a bot... Sad

Two bots, a buy and a sell.  Four if you include PoloniEx

yup make them pay more than their getting for them... they should be losing +40 sats per coin if it's what's buying my coins just below 200... then selling more back to me under 120

EDIT: only playing with a couple thousand tho... the rest are staking nicely Smiley
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
TrustPlus has been added to AllCrypt.com! (Under the symbol TRST because we don't support the runaway 5, 6, 7, and 8 character "symbols")

https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=1000
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
i dont think this dumping anymore is done by a bot... Sad

Two bots, a buy and a sell.  Four if you include PoloniEx
Activity: 350
TrustPlus has been added to AllCrypt.com! (Under the symbol TRST because we don't support the runaway 5, 6, 7, and 8 character "symbols")
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
i bought 50k at 112, should i eat them slowly or in once? when it starts its dumping? at 200? or it changed?

do we have any clue how many of them left inside the bot?

I have been eating the small first block... if the blocks dont show back up, I wait 30 minutes. - Travis

Ill post the bot holdings in a second.  >>> method I copy BitTrex and PoloniEx Sell Book to get an estimate <<<

Estimate 1.9 Million in BitTrex and 1.1M in PoloniEx

Thank you to whomever just killed the bot in PoloniEx and put a thrashing in BitTrex
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
i bought 50k at 112, should i eat them slowly or in once? when it starts its dumping? at 200? or it changed?

I have been eating the small first block... if the blocks dont show back up, I wait 30 minutes. - Travis

Ill post the bot holdings in a second.  >>> method I copy BitTrex and PoloniEx Sell Book to get an estimate <<<

Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
the point is... during the pow phaze.. it was mined like crazy... and now even the thread has only 20 pages..

so all that power, was big farms? or real users? cause the thread is not active at all..

There were many connections in Hong Kong and Amsterdam on the super nodes during PoW 6400+ block.  America was pretty quiet.  I am going to start branching out on more blogs, specifically Facebook.

We will help them (the public) understand how Digital Currency works and how it benefits their lives.  Production of coins scares the public, the fact that someone can just print more money, doesn't settle well.  Interest, they understand and accept.  Our community's transparency will bring them in.

We need to make sure we have no questions or the slightest appearance of impropriety before we make a Facebook Push.

I need the Bot coins bought up, and Mr Devil's questions answered.
Pages:
Jump to: