Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 39. (Read 121983 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev

I like these alot better then the ones the guy stiffed me on.  Do you want his bounty?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I also need a Linux GUI Compiled.  Easy TRUST earned.  PM me if you are interested.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
stafur, you are my new graphics guy.  I need a person who gets it.  And can deliver without excuses.  Does anyone have a problem with paying stafur with the premine?

Paying some bills meet me on IRC  Freenode.net/#TrustPlus
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Looking forward to the "New Services"   .   Grin
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
looks nice!

Maybe an idea to make the input fields a bit bigger as they look kinda small.

I'll make a higher-res version with larger fields. If anyone has suggestions for some other types of designs, please post a link to an example. Thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
the bot cannot be killed.. not enouph faith in the coin... some orders are dumps, normal user dumps.

Can't say that by certainty, and I hope they are not.

One thing I have noticed is that the crypto community has become a bit, shall we say, ...."incestuous". It is basically moving btc and altcoins between wallets at this point. Mining, staking, pumping, dumping....

one of the many things that this dev is doing right is engaging and looking for outside investors. Hell, I would not have joined the AltCoin Crypto-Coin-Community had it not been for this coin.

The engagement of the dev gives credence to the founding and core values of this coin.

for sure it seems/is like that right now but bitcoins visibility is growing at a pretty good rate it deff add's to the motivation of a good dev to make a solid go of getting a solid footing as well and the right niche could deff do it. I'm not dumping my lil holding but can't really afford to buy too many more lol and in the pn'd crypto world I could deff see peoples impatience getting the better of them, could also be someone else opportunity to get in cheap Wink
Activity: 518
looks nice!

Maybe an idea to make the input fields a bit bigger as they look kinda small.
i bought 0,3btc again today, will buy some more later tonight.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
the bot cannot be killed.. not enouph faith in the coin... some orders are dumps, normal user dumps.

One thing I have noticed is that the crypto community has become a bit, shall we say, ...."incestuous". It is basically moving btc and altcoins between wallets at this point. Mining, staking, pumping, dumping....

one of the many things that this dev is doing right is engaging and looking for outside investors. Hell, I would not have joined the AltCoin Crypto-Coin-Community had it not been for this coin.

The engagement of the dev gives credence to the founding and core values of this coin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
KryptKoin is one of the best!!!

Activity: 784
Pools Of Honor
and these dumps are feeding the bot...
Pools Of Honor
i am waiting on some btc to arrive at bittrex, will start buying when i receive it.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
i bought 50k at 112, should i eat them slowly or in once? when it starts its dumping? at 200? or it changed?

do we have any clue how many of them left inside the bot?

I have been eating the small first block... if the blocks dont show back up, I wait 30 minutes. - Travis

Ill post the bot holdings in a second.  >>> method I copy BitTrex and PoloniEx Sell Book to get an estimate <<<

Estimate 1.9 Million in BitTrex and 1.1M in PoloniEx

Thank you to whomever just killed the bot in PoloniEx and put a thrashing in BitTrex

Current Estimate 1.2 M on BitTrex and 0.7 on PoloniEx
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Hey, the premine has too many transactions and does not display on the block explorer.  I am guessing I will have to transfer it to a new address.  THE API LINK SHOWS IT IS STILL THERE>  

http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/chain/TrustPlus/q/addressbalance/TJgrqz5XXFoSjzdgNGKUmCCPWnPKTmrRvd

I will be accessing the pre-mine tomorrow night; sending it to my laptop wallet and back to the wallet with a new address.  I will let you know when I am accessing it in IRC freenode.net/#TrustPlus  Step-by-step  TXid  Will be posted.  All are welcome.
Pools Of Honor
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
we need a fancier OP ... eye catching.. with nice marketing colours...

I will have it done tonight.... Graphics, no text.

I look forward to it, put in a clean road map as well!  Smiley

Right down the middle.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

I look forward to it, put in a clean road map as well!  Smiley

legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

Pages:
Jump to: