Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify][Moderated] - page 38. (Read 121983 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
that buy at 94192 coins? its us or the bot? i am starting not to see anything...
and believe that its a user and not a bot...
Pools Of Honor
yes but between 0 on bittrex an 1.1 on polo.. he was watching...

and after that 0.8 and 0.6... where these coins where transfered? should they be on the explorer? and then again watching...

and from a total sum of 1.1 we went to 0.8, and 0.6 = 1.4 (300k more)
and i have eaten this past week 1 milion trusts.. and the bot keeps getting back? how?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I show 0.8 M coins on Bitrex and 0.6 M on Poloniex.  Still watching for a Transfer from one market to the other.  I would prefer we buy this bot out, the releases should benefit true investors.

before was no coins in bittrex and 1.1 on polo... and now without any transfer is 0.8 and 0.6? come on mitchellmint be more clear... dont just make that numbers up...

no this was the last update he mentioned before:

Current Estimate 1.2 M on BitTrex and 0.7 on PoloniEx

but indeed before that it looked like bot was away. how does he get new coins when there are no buy orders except from buyers like us?

ps. i just bought about 500k so only 300k to go now for bittrex!

i think the bot is almost out as i see him place prety big buy orders at 134sat now for 0.2btc or is one of us placing higher buy orders?
Pools Of Honor
I show 0.8 M coins on Bitrex and 0.6 M on Poloniex.  Still watching for a Transfer from one market to the other.  I would prefer we buy this bot out, the releases should benefit true investors.

before was no coins in bittrex and 1.1 on polo... and now without any transfer is 0.8 and 0.6? come on mitchellmint be more clear... dont just make that numbers up...
I show 0.8 M coins on Bitrex and 0.6 M on Poloniex.  Still watching for a Transfer from one market to the other.  I would prefer we buy this bot out, the releases should benefit true investors.

only problem is price already goes up so its twice more expensive to buy up his coins. but its going prety fast now, half his stack is gone in a day now. i try to buy another stack today. i only buy at bittrex though.

but if he has like 400k left its also ok right? i mean bots will be there always and if he has that small of a stack it wont have much impact, its only a few btc.

but indeed better kill him as much as possible before releasing any news and/or releases.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
bot hasnt placed new sell walls in the last couple of hours. Is the bot dead?

ps. is the other topic locked? i cant post there anymore?

edit: bot just placed a tiny sell order. he is probably almost out of funds.

The bot is out of coins in BitTrex.  The owner still has an estimated 1.1 Million in Poloniex and they have transferred the coins to BitTrex to compensate... I am watching for the transfer.  The address will be announced if they try it.

The Production Thread has been locked.  Mr. Devil was a paid FUD.  No reason to continue, or produce an opportunity to make money for what he was saying.

I hope we are clear of this, and we will try to release news every 12 hours.  I am starting to select leaders of the community.  Their involvement to this point has been extraordinary, and have a personal stake in the success.  They will be rewarded with pre-mine funds.

Keep eyes out for Bounties.  Many people have experience doing the simple coin upgrades and services.

I still would like someone to compile a GUI QT (qmake) for Linux.

the last piece from this song... "If I write the classic shit then I don't have to die at all !?" if you are for real and put your heart in to your work with Trust, do your best work, pay for the best help, be innovative... you could be creating something that sticks around, like a good song/painting thats still admired years after the artist has passed Wink  in other words... do it BIG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pCb-iUmy1o
legendary
Activity: 1139
TRUSTplus Dev
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
yeah i agree. Hope that damn bot thing is over fast. Im not a millionaire so buying out this bot cost me too much money already lol. If price will go up in time i would definately be happy. Im not here for a huge payday, but i at least want to break even.

I lost a lot because i bought some big chunks at 1000 sat as well Sad

But ok no problem, i have time enough. but this bot thing just kills all the fun.

Me too, but I bought a lot more at 500, 400, 300, 200 and then 100 to try and cover, can't see it dropping any further so it has to go up.
Hard to just hold, but that's the only way to turn this around.
yeah i agree. Hope that damn bot thing is over fast. Im not a millionaire so buying out this bot cost me too much money already lol. If price will go up in time i would definately be happy. Im not here for a huge payday, but i at least want to break even.

I lost a lot because i bought some big chunks at 1000 sat as well Sad

But ok no problem, i have time enough. but this bot thing just kills all the fun.
Activity: 560
ok i will wait with further buying untill bot switches his last million to bittrex.

I sure hope it wasnt for nothing as i bought almost all the bots coins lol

These prices are ridiculously low. All it will take is one development and you will be in profit.
ok i will wait with further buying untill bot switches his last million to bittrex.

I sure hope it wasnt for nothing as i bought almost all the bots coins lol
Once this thing bounces back those people with those large sell orders below 200 are going to be kicking themselves.

Edit:

Looks like the buys in BTC finally outweigh the sells. This could get interesting  Grin
Now if only there was a development announcement. This would be a perfect storm.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The graphs are turning around in a positive way. Trust buys > sells and BTC buys almost = sells.  Now it is just volume that needs to increase.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev

The bot is out of coins in BitTrex.  The owner still has an estimated 1.1 Million in Poloniex and they have transferred the coins to BitTrex to compensate... I am watching for the transfer.  The address will be announced if they try it.

The Production Thread has been locked.  Mr. Devil was a paid FUD.  No reason to continue, or produce an opportunity to make money for what he was saying.

I hope we are clear of this, and we will try to release news every 12 hours.  I am starting to select leaders of the community.  Their involvement to this point has been extraordinary, and have a personal stake in the success.  They will be rewarded with pre-mine funds.

Keep eyes out for Bounties.  Many people have experience doing the simple coin upgrades and services.

I still would like someone to compile a GUI QT (qmake) for Linux.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

I like these alot better then the ones the guy stiffed me on.  Do you want his bounty?

I am grateful for your offer of the bounty and would gladly accept it! Smiley
I also continue to welcome further suggestions for styles/edits from the community! Thank you!
stafur, you are my new graphics guy.  I need a person who gets it.  And can deliver without excuses.  Does anyone have a problem with paying stafur with the premine?

Paying some bills meet me on IRC  Freenode.net/#TrustPlus

Stafur is a huge supporter and seems like a nice guy. I say give it to him.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
This address will be black balled for 2015.  http://trust.blockexplorer.cc/address/TUmz7cPPoMYoCWnNLZEaiN1SyxeFsmeEdu  Clear attempt at stealing 39,999 coins from the pre-mine.  I will keep a close eye on the IP address that added it to the block chain.  I can block it from the Seed and Super Nodes.

Stop it.
Pages:
Jump to: