Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 10. (Read 156533 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 182
What's the best way to condense your existing coin balance down to one input?

use coincontrol select all inputs and send them to an address you control (even the adress their in is fine) if you want to join your inputs into 1.
personally I wouldnt bother if you hit a block the wallet should rejoin your inputs, max stake age is 14 days if memory serves so tbh the chances of getting a reward with 2k are slim regardless of how you've got them split on average my 185k coins only stake once per day so I'd say you need more coins rather than one input

Hmm, this made absolutely no sense when I first read it, but fortunately I am very curious and prone to getting into trouble because of it so I went poking around the wallet and found an option called "enable coin control beta." After enabling it I then pressed the "coin control" button and selected both addresses that received payments from mining as inputs (tree mode) then went back to the send screen and sent the entire balance, minus a 0.26 TZC Tx fee, to the first mining address. The wallet asked me to confirm paying the "higher than normal" fee and the only indications something happened were that the fee showed up in recent payments, my balance was marked as unconfirmed and my wallet stopped staking.

After the balance was confirmed I re-enabled staking then checked the Penrose triangle and it still says I have 151 inputs weighing 29832 coin days?! So it looks like nothing happened, except when I go back to coin control it now says all of my coins are in one address, not two, and that there is only one input. So something happened - besides paying a 0.26 TZC fee - but I'm not sure whether there was any point to it or not?

Oh, and I know that my 2k coins won't receive a stake very often, but based on comments in this thread I've inferred it should happen every 90 days or so; I'm cool with that.

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

I keep seeing reference to this inputs thing and to be honest, I don't think I ever understood it correctly in the context of TZC (which seems to use a slightly different definition of an input than, say, BTC). What's the best way to condense your existing coin balance down to one input? Send it all to another address in your wallet or what? I have 2000 TZC spread across 151 inputs and based on what you just wrote above - and what, e.g., @statt has written previously - this is supremely bad for staking.

use coincontrol select all inputs and send them to an address you control (even the adress their in is fine) if you want to join your inputs into 1.
personally I wouldnt bother if you hit a block the wallet should rejoin your inputs, max stake age is 14 days if memory serves so tbh the chances of getting a reward with 2k are slim regardless of how you've got them split on average my 185k coins only stake once per day so I'd say you need more coins rather than one input
Does this mean the wallet will finally give us an estimate of the time to receive a block from staking?

Or do you guys like answering the same "when stake?" question on every page of this thread?  Grin

I don't believe there is an exact number, since you're playing the averages game with PoS staking.

Of course there isn't an exact number; that's why I wrote, "an estimate of the time to receive a block" and not an exact date. Don't make me seem like more of an idiot than I actually am!  Tongue

How many inputs do you have your coins grouped into? Do you have 100 inputs of 100 coins? Then see above.. Highly unlikely to hit 1x per year. 

I keep seeing reference to this inputs thing and to be honest, I don't think I ever understood it correctly in the context of TZC (which seems to use a slightly different definition of an input than, say, BTC). What's the best way to condense your existing coin balance down to one input? Send it all to another address in your wallet or what? I have 2000 TZC spread across 151 inputs and based on what you just wrote above - and what, e.g., @statt has written previously - this is supremely bad for staking.

Activity: 213
Merit: 3
First Vote is already set up. - We want to rename the "confusing" 0% PoS into something, everyone understands.
We offered two choices, which were pre-decided.

Does this mean the wallet will finally give us an estimate of the time to receive a block from staking?

Or do you guys like answering the same "when stake?" question on every page of this thread?  Grin

I don't believe there is an exact number, since you're playing the averages game with PoS staking. I believe the formula provides that you will see a return of anywhere between 15-20% of your total coins each YEAR. So, if someone is staking 100 coins, it's highly unlikely, BUT possible, that he would hit a stake because that person would get a 100% return (100 coins reward on 100 coins in the wallet being staked). So then the next question is how many coins will you see? Use math.. 1000 coins will get you 150-200 coins a year. If each stake is 100 coins, that 1000 coins in your wallet might hit a stake 1-2x in the entire year. Why? Because 2 stake hits = 200 coins which is 20% return on your wallet investment.

Someone might say hey, I have 10k coins in my wallet and haven't seen a stake yet! Other questions need to be asked then.. How many inputs do you have your coins grouped into? Do you have 100 inputs of 100 coins? Then see above.. Highly unlikely to hit 1x per year. Do you have them grouped in 5 inputs of 2k each input? Yea, then you'll see 2-3 stakes PER input each year.. Hey but I just bought 50,000 coins and it's been 2 weeks and no stake! Yes.. well that could be because you're playing the averages game. 15-20% average means average... it doesn't mean you're on an exact schedule. Baseball players can hit for an average of .300 avg every season, in the first month they might hit .150 avg.. But next month he might hit for .450 average..

I hope this helps answer the questions on "when staking" Wink
First Vote is already set up. - We want to rename the "confusing" 0% PoS into something, everyone understands.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is there a minimum amount of coins that need to be in the wallet for it to stake?

I've had over 100 (not much I know) with the proper config file in the wallet for a while now and it doesn't appear to be doing anything.

Just wondering if it's normal with this small amount.  Grin

edit.... It says it's enabled with a POS difficulty of 17.1, but I've never seen anything besides this in the right corner

Stake amount is always the same, but to see daily stakes, you need at least 150k-200k coins.

Well that solves that  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
We are happy to announce the TZC-Voting, it is integrated into TrezarFundMe and will give the community a voice. -> https://trezarcoin.com/trezarfundme

How does it work?
- You vote for your choice, every TZC sent to the address counts.
- There is no limit on how many TZC you can send, so its not 1 TZC per User.

What will happen with the voted funds?
- We will setup new bounties & giveaways, also will a portion of it be used to fund listings/development.
- After the vote ends and the winner is decided, I ( ChekaZ) will transfer all funds to a public visible address: -> TpH3ziX1y1Ppy8PpTtbb1a3tNxD88qBBng
- Everyone can see whats happening with the coins, and where they are going.

We would love to hear your voice. -> https://trezarcoin.com/trezarfundme

*This vote will be open until the 7th of july 6pm CET.

Kind regards,
ChekaZ
legendary
Im curious about this project... What exacly is the purpose? I dont see much info about it on the OP... Will it compete with BTC has a system of storing value or will have any technical competitive edge that have not been disclosed yet?

We got a website and a whitepaper, if you still got questions left afterwards, feel free to ask Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Im curious about this project... What exacly is the purpose? I dont see much info about it on the OP... Will it compete with BTC has a system of storing value or will have any technical competitive edge that have not been disclosed yet?
legendary
what is the minimum amount of coins needed to see a decent stake?

Stake amount is always the same, but to see daily stakes, you need at least 150k-200k coins.
Activity: 56
what is the minimum amount of coins needed to see a decent stake?
Activity: 15
that's awesome! good job tzc team! also the community Grin Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
*** New Exchange Listing in Asia-Focused Market ***

[Per ChekaZ]
We are happy to announce that TZC has successfully entered the Asian markets.
You can now trade Trezarcoin on https://fubt.top against BTC parity with FBT parity soon to come.

*high five* TZC team
Activity: 99
*** New Exchange Listing in Asia-Focused Market ***

[Per ChekaZ]
We are happy to announce that TZC has successfully entered the Asian markets.
You can now trade Trezarcoin on https://fubt.top against BTC parity with FBT parity soon to come.
Activity: 38
RESERVED
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
How many coins do I need to good pos?

You'll need to define what "good pos" means to you.  Smiley
If you'd like to discuss in more detail, feel free to stop by the Slack or Discord.

There is also a calculator listed on their website. You can find it here.
http://tzcposcalculator.cryptowatch.pt/
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

If you are looking for a secured and private means of sending money then Trezarcoin is your best option.  Trezarcoin is a digital currency that guarantees you secured store of value and a very fast transaction. It uses latest PoW and PoS algorithm to brief up its security standards.
It makes use of the latest 0% PoS by Ghostlander and also utilize multi algo implementation to help with the security. There will be no need for mining equipments so far about 17% of the total coins have been distributed.
Announcing a new explorer -- More stats, more insights, more information!
Check it out at: https://www.coinexplorer.net/TZC

You'll need to define what "good pos" means to you.  Smiley
If you'd like to discuss in more detail, feel free to stop by the Slack or Discord.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
In crypto we trust!
Pages:
Jump to: