Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 6. (Read 156533 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 3
If anyone has an intention to use TrezarTravels, it would be great if they could make a walk through video of the experience. I know lots of us have a general idea and the instructions seem easy enough but I'm a visual type of guy and a video would be great. Bonus points for showing the conversion from USD through to TZC in the video.
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
September 30, 2018, 06:29:59 PM
Its about time, as promised, we are going to release the first state of TrezarTravels this month. - Its fresh out of development, but fully functional and ready to use. - If you have any suggestions please feel free to chip in! - Here we go guys: -> https://trezartravels.com

Kind regard,
ChekaZ
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 23, 2018, 03:20:10 PM
Anyone care to explain why they think TZC is a dead coin ?

GitHub:  
Alot of people check the master branch where as most of the dev work will get done on private branches and then merged into master when tested and ready.

MarketCap/Price:  
We are in a crypto bear market and anyone who says anything different needs to back that with some serious stats/proof. With things like TrezarTravels and other use cases on the way Trezarcoin has positioned itself very well to actually get used as currency!

Trezarcoin has a team with a wealth of experience from various backgrounds...some of the team members have been into crypto pre 2013.

All I can say is,  watch this space is in the coming months!

Good points, thanks aciddude. Cheesy

Also, people should remember that the crypto market has some vicious bear phases. Even in just this shorter-lived one, major projects like ETH or XRP saw declines of 90% or so from their peak (ATH) valuations. Given how hard the marquee entities were hit, it's no surprise that most alts suffered significant decline in both value and interest.

I cannot promise that TZC will end up being a Top Ten crypto-project or anything like that, but I will say that during these market phases it is worth seeing which projects are simply dead versus which ones continue to have devs/teams quietly but diligently putting in work to take advantage of the next "renaissance".

i think if go to top 500 is good but if can go to top 100 is superb
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 11:25:09 AM
Live AMA-style Bittube Q&A with TZC founder ChekaZ in approximately 1 hr 35 minutes
~ https://bit.tube/trezarcoin ~
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 08:41:32 PM
New TrezarCoin Mining Pool -  https://trezarcoin.easymine.online

No registration required, automatic payouts, lots of stats.

Full pool information @ https://trezarcoin.easymine.online/start
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

GitHub: 
Alot of people check the master branch where as most of the dev work will get done on private branches and then merged into master when tested and ready.

MarketCap/Price: 
We are in a crypto bear market and anyone who says anything different needs to back that with some serious stats/proof. With things like TrezarTravels and other use cases on the way Trezarcoin has positioned itself very well to actually get used as currency!

Trezarcoin has a team with a wealth of experience from various backgrounds...some of the team members have been into crypto pre 2013.

All I can say is,  watch this space is in the coming months!

Good points, thanks aciddude. Cheesy

Also, people should remember that the crypto market has some vicious bear phases. Even in just this shorter-lived one, major projects like ETH or XRP saw declines of 90% or so from their peak (ATH) valuations. Given how hard the marquee entities were hit, it's no surprise that most alts suffered significant decline in both value and interest.

I cannot promise that TZC will end up being a Top Ten crypto-project or anything like that, but I will say that during these market phases it is worth seeing which projects are simply dead versus which ones continue to have devs/teams quietly but diligently putting in work to take advantage of the next "renaissance".
September 22, 2018, 11:30:57 AM
Lol.. Go look at Alex_che's history of posts, you'll get a better understanding of why he posted that.

Anyway, looking forward to the beta of TrezarTravel and the Q4 goals. One day the bear market will pass, TZC will be worth taking a look at. If I need to stay at a hotel for a few days and it's $600, I hop on TrezarTravel and see they have a hotel I can stay at, I jump on the exchange and buy 120,000 tzc to pay for my hotel stay. Oh, 120k on the exchange right now will probably push the price back over 100sats. That's one purchase.. There's a use case that will increase the value of TZC and that's what investors will look at.
September 22, 2018, 10:11:19 AM
thank to tell us.

have many FUD to tell every coin is dead because price is drop too much.

but they not see other coin is drop too
Activity: 179
Merit: 27
September 21, 2018, 10:14:26 AM

GitHub: 

MarketCap/Price: 

All I can say is,  watch this space is in the coming months!
September 20, 2018, 05:36:19 PM
I lost more money in this coin  Angry Angry Angry

are you an idiot?

you post stuff like this:

Dead coin!!! Angry

With all the FUD already on here. Then the price goes down and you wonder why?

i think he buy in jan-feb when crypto market is very hype

and thinking will rich soon  after crypto market lower and lower  he think TZC is shit coin

fall in 6 to 1

And ETH had...?

ETH from 13xx to 18x 
September 18, 2018, 08:19:02 PM
It's a good example of bad investors that thought they would be driving lambos after 4 months. It's idiots like this that just go into discord chats and spam, "When lambo?" on their $20 investment..

You should have saved your $20 and bought a pack of trading cards and left the investment strategy to daddy, cuz daddy would understand bear markets are where you buy the gold on the cheap, and daddy would look at the roadmap and what's on the way and know investors require patience...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 06:20:56 PM

are you an idiot?

Dead coin!!! Angry

and thinking will rich soon  after crypto market lower and lower  he think TZC is shit coin

fall in 6 to 1

And ETH had...?
Activity: 42
September 17, 2018, 12:59:22 PM

are you an idiot?

Dead coin!!! Angry

fall in 6 to 1

i think other coin is same it lower and lower we need to wait crypto market rise again
Activity: 126
September 17, 2018, 12:05:57 AM
I totally believe in TrezarCoin, it is very safe and special. I think if we exploit will find a lot of resources. Great project!
yes. This platform has been supported by great resources, experienced teams who have designed this token are faster at the time of the transaction.
I  hope this platform will do more promotion through social media.
Activity: 140
September 16, 2018, 11:57:12 PM

are you an idiot?

Dead coin!!! Angry

fall in 6 to 1
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 09:18:49 PM
Definitely NOT a dead coin.  All you have to do is watch the Slack channel.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
September 14, 2018, 11:04:05 PM
The project is not dead and in my opinion should have a system here in the forum as a trap for FUD comments that when posting takes a negative and so stop of be muggle. It is very simple to make a post:

"Dead coin."
"Coin trash."

We must have arguments and seek to understand the market and analyze each project then calculate some investment and take risks. Now getting crying and throwing stone at the project is not worthy of being called investor or something related.
Activity: 42
September 14, 2018, 11:25:41 AM

are you an idiot?

Dead coin!!! Angry

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
September 14, 2018, 04:10:53 AM

are you an idiot?

Dead coin!!! Angry

Activity: 140
September 14, 2018, 12:21:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: