Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 12. (Read 156534 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
Good to see this coin still going strong.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I remember when selling Diablo 2 characters was a thing. I think people always sold everything, there's just new things
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
We just released the Opensuse Trezarcoin Package, which fully covers Linux:

https://software.opensuse.org/package/trezarcoin

Kind regards,
ChekaZ
Activity: 179
Merit: 27

it's really disrespectful to send me back on google when I ask questions...
So, i don't take time to answer you, i think the conversation is over...
Have a good day.

LOL wow...

That's called "Tongue in Cheek Humor"   and you can check out more about that on the awesome research tool I posted before.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tongue+in+cheek+humor

--
 Roll Eyes  ...since I'm a team member, I apologize if you got offended by my humor.
Activity: 294
Merit: 13

Hello. Really thank you for your big answer. I appreciate  Smiley

1) You right, Nothing to say more.
2) I heard about BlockBid since many mounth but still nothing. I really wonder "when". But ok
3) I'm no expecting TZC increase every time but see it back 8 mounth ago...
4) Thanks for this summation. About telegram it's not a big place to be for TZC because there are just 300 members on there chanel. But i hope it will growth
5) You right again.

I don't share your opinion but it doesn't mater.

Thanks for your answer.  Grin

1)  Thanks

2)  You should do some research on starting a crypto exchange, it's a new area of technology, laws are only just being written. If you want to trade in FIAT you need to go through a lot of process, paperwork and time. blockbid has applied for all the right trading licenses so now we just need to wait.  

Remember, Rome was not built in a day.

3) the coin is less than 1 year old.  According to coinMarketCap.com  TZC hit a max price of  4819 sats - for a coin less than 1 year old that's pretty amazing....and like everything, what goes up must come down.

4) At the time of writing this post....Telegram has around 379 members, slack has 1,455 members, Discord has 205 members... total count 2,039 trezarcoin fans/lovers/investors/...whatever you want to call them.

You used just discord as an example which doesn't really provide a fair model or illustration of total or active users.  

5) Thanks

And finally, I didn't really think I was sharing an "opinion" on anything besides buying coins blindly. Everything else I've listed is fact.    

If you did your own research, you'd logically find all the same points I have.  Simple :-)

Here's a great website to find your own research,    https://www.google.com  ;-)

it's really disrespectful to send me back on google when I ask questions...
So, i don't take time to answer you, i think the conversation is over...
Have a good day.

Hello. Really thank you for your big answer. I appreciate  Smiley

2) I heard about BlockBid since many mounth but still nothing. I really wonder "when". But ok
4) Thanks for this summation. About telegram it's not a big place to be for TZC because there are just 300 members on there chanel. But i hope it will growth
5) You right again.

Thanks for your answer.  Grin

1)  Thanks

2)  You should do some research on starting a crypto exchange, it's a new area of technology, laws are only just being written. If you want to trade in FIAT you need to go through a lot of process, paperwork and time. blockbid has applied for all the right trading licenses so now we just need to wait.  

Remember, Rome was not built in a day.

3) the coin is less than 1 year old.  According to coinMarketCap.com  TZC hit a max price of  4819 sats - for a coin less than 1 year old that's pretty amazing....and like everything, what goes up must come down.

4) At the time of writing this post....Telegram has around 379 members, slack has 1,455 members, Discord has 205 members... total count 2,039 trezarcoin fans/lovers/investors/...whatever you want to call them.

You used just discord as an example which doesn't really provide a fair model or illustration of total or active users.  

5) Thanks

And finally, I didn't really think I was sharing an "opinion" on anything besides buying coins blindly. Everything else I've listed is fact.    

If you did your own research, you'd logically find all the same points I have.  Simple :-)

Here's a great website to find your own research,    https://www.google.com  ;-)

Hello All.

I have some trezarcoin and i see a lot of coin pump like never but TZC doensn't...
it's even the other way around

I don't know why we don't have another exchange at this moment.
I have the impression nothing happen on TZC.
I've been on it since the 1st October and the price has come back as it did in October.

In 8 mounth what happen ? Just cryptopia (i think)  Roll Eyes

If someone can hype me about this coin ?
Because i'm not sure what to do...  Roll Eyes

PS : all around me don't know TZC. Maybe a probleme of communication ?

Hi, as a Trezarcoin Team member I'll try to address some of your worries.

1 - trezarcoin doesn't pump because it's not a pump and dump coin....if you want to play with pump and dump coins you should look somewhere else....Trezarcoin is an opensource project and if you want the price to rise...you should contribute to the project.

2 - Getting on crypto exchanges is hard, also Crypto exchanges just use listing as a way to make extra cash...some exchanges charge 10 or 20 BTC per listing, and for a coin that's less than a year old...this is just too much, we'd rather spend funds on development than exchanges.  We have the BlockBid listing coming shortly.... Blockbid is an australian exchange which has done a lot of work to get the correct licenses.. I think they might even have FIAT pairs available.

3 - it seems you expect the Trezarcoin price to hold or constantly increase, this does not happen with ANY coin...so I dont know why you think Trezarcoin would be different.

4 - in 8 Months, Trezarcoin has done more than most altcoins would have done during the same time. 
- There's Windows, Linux and Mac clients.
- There's an Android wallet and iOS is in development
- Live use cases (TrezarTravels and TrezarFundMe,  hardly any altcoins have valid and working use cases) - TrezarTravels allows you to book VIP hotels and Pay with TZC.
- Unstoppable community - Thousands of members around the globe, active on Slack, Discord and Telegram - Decent growth considering the age of the coin.

5 - You say "All you around don't know about TZC" this should also relate to point 1, if you want TZC to be known and TZC to increase in price then everyone who has invested should be doing their bit for the projects.

---------------------------------

I hope the above helps....you asked if "someone can hype the coin"    why would you want the coin to be hyped unless you're into Pump and Dumps ? 

And Finally, in my humble opinion:
It's very stupid to just invest or buy coins blindly and then assume they will increase in value....people who do this should just stay away from crypto.

Hello. Really thank you for your big answer. I appreciate  Smiley

5) You right again.

Thanks for your answer.  Grin
Hello All.

I have some trezarcoin and i see a lot of coin pump like never but TZC doensn't...

I've been on it since the 1st October and the price has come back as it did in October.

Hi, as a Trezarcoin Team member I'll try to address some of your worries.

1 - trezarcoin doesn't pump because it's not a pump and dump coin....if you want to play with pump and dump coins you should look somewhere else....Trezarcoin is an opensource project and if you want the price to rise...you should contribute to the project.

2 - Getting on crypto exchanges is hard, also Crypto exchanges just use listing as a way to make extra cash...some exchanges charge 10 or 20 BTC per listing, and for a coin that's less than a year old...this is just too much, we'd rather spend funds on development than exchanges.  We have the BlockBid listing coming shortly.... Blockbid is an australian exchange which has done a lot of work to get the correct licenses.. I think they might even have FIAT pairs available.

3 - it seems you expect the Trezarcoin price to hold or constantly increase, this does not happen with ANY coin...so I dont know why you think Trezarcoin would be different.

4 - in 8 Months, Trezarcoin has done more than most altcoins would have done during the same time. 
- There's Windows, Linux and Mac clients.
- There's an Android wallet and iOS is in development
- Live use cases (TrezarTravels and TrezarFundMe,  hardly any altcoins have valid and working use cases) - TrezarTravels allows you to book VIP hotels and Pay with TZC.
- Unstoppable community - Thousands of members around the globe, active on Slack, Discord and Telegram - Decent growth considering the age of the coin.

5 - You say "All you around don't know about TZC" this should also relate to point 1, if you want TZC to be known and TZC to increase in price then everyone who has invested should be doing their bit for the projects.

---------------------------------

I hope the above helps....you asked if "someone can hype the coin"    why would you want the coin to be hyped unless you're into Pump and Dumps ? 

And Finally, in my humble opinion:
It's very stupid to just invest or buy coins blindly and then assume they will increase in value....people who do this should just stay away from crypto.

Hello All.

Activity: 28
Open wallet with -rescan or -repairwallet option, or backup wallet.dat, rename data folder, and open wallet so blocks resync from start and replace wallet.dat.
I just set it up a new wallet, going to import private key. I tried by replacing data folder too but whenever i am trying to replace new with old my wallet crashes. Its giving the same error as i have mentioned above.

If you are using the 1.1 Version, please go to %appdata%/Trezarcoin and delete everything except the wallet.dat, reopen the wallet and it should open up again.
Thanks Chekaz, Issue has been resolved.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Thanks Statt and Net time for helping me out. What I have done to restore my funds
1: Backup of the old wallet ( Data folder and Of Course I had my private keys )
2: I installed the new version of wallet from Trezar website and it automatically start syncing the blockchain to the latest block
3: I just copied my old wallet.dat file from backup and replaced it with new wallet.dat file in data folder.
Thats it. Its working great ....Thanks.

Great! Glad to hear you figured things out!
And thank you for reporting back and sharing what worked for you.
Open wallet with -rescan or -repairwallet option, or backup wallet.dat, rename data folder, and open wallet so blocks resync from start and replace wallet.dat.
Thanks for the help.

I would start with trying the -reindex parameter.
Also, if you are moving over from the old version, there is a guide on the Slack: https://slack-files.com/T6N9K4V3Q-FA4MP0JES-9fec678fe5

If reindex or rescan don't help and you still can't get it to work, then you can install the new version by itself and replace the wallet.dat with your old.
You can also try using the bootstrap to save time/data-use as well.

Always remember to keep safe, regular backups.  Smiley
Good luck!
Thanks Statt and Net time for helping me out. What I have done to restore my funds
1: Backup of the old wallet ( Data folder and Of Course I had my private keys )
2: I installed the new version of wallet from Trezar website and it automatically start syncing the blockchain to the latest block
3: I just copied my old wallet.dat file from backup and replaced it with new wallet.dat file in data folder.
Thats it. Its working great ....Thanks.

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
Thanks for the help.

I would start with trying the -reindex parameter.
Also, if you are moving over from the old version, there is a guide on the Slack: https://slack-files.com/T6N9K4V3Q-FA4MP0JES-9fec678fe5

If reindex or rescan don't help and you still can't get it to work, then you can install the new version by itself and replace the wallet.dat with your old.
You can also try using the bootstrap to save time/data-use as well.

Always remember to keep safe, regular backups.  Smiley
Good luck!
legendary
I just set it up a new wallet, going to import private key. I tried by replacing data folder too but whenever i am trying to replace new with old my wallet crashes. Its giving the same error as i have mentioned above.

If you are using the 1.1 Version, please go to %appdata%/Trezarcoin and delete everything except the wallet.dat, reopen the wallet and it should open up again.
Thanks for the help.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
My Trezar windows wallet has some issues. Its is not starting anymore, whenever I tried to restart its giving me the error that "trezarcoin-qt.exe has stopped working". My wallet was encrypted and password protected. I have data folder of my wallet. Please guide me how to recover the wallet
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just checked my wallet after few months...70% down in TZC BTC price from my point of entry Wink lol
legendary
How does the github work? I see no branches for dev and 4 months since update which is when thread started. Any updates dev? Huh

Dunno if you are even familiar with Github, you need to check the dev branch obviously.

https://github.com/TrezarCoin/TrezarCoin/tree/dev
Pages:
Jump to: