Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 8. (Read 156533 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 3
What does ES** mean and why i can't see the cpuminer hashrate ? on my laptop it shows 28kh/s
I am using unimining.net pool

https://imgur.com/a/ww5ejPx

I don't click random links but I can tell you that mining with CPU will get you very little, not even sure it's possible..
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
What does ES** mean and why i can't see the cpuminer hashrate ? on my laptop it shows 28kh/s
I am using unimining.net pool

https://imgur.com/a/ww5ejPx
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
Proof of Stake that works!

Crazy to think that TZC has more working product than the majority of the top 100 on coinmarketcap
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What is minimum amount for staking?
I have 350 TZC on wallet and PoS is 0 (zero).
legendary
Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005
I opend a Bittube Account and uploaded the video from  @AcidD: how to build Trezarcoin on rPI Stretch & Also a little Teaser for the new wallet. Take a look! :wink: https://bit.tube/Trezarcoin

Enjoy!

Kind regards,
ChekaZ
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Woohoo - I finally received a block reward from staking! It looks like consolidating all of my mining payments into a single input did the trick.

Question: will I now have 2 inputs - my original 2000 TZC balance and the 100 TZC staking reward - or what?

EDIT - went back through the thread and it looks like I will end up with 1 input, but the weight will be reset to 0.

check coin control you likely have 2 inputs each equal to half the original input+50 but it depends how many coins you have and how long it took to stake.

my wallet went crazy and staked like 6 times yesterday!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
Woohoo - I finally received a block reward from staking! It looks like consolidating all of my mining payments into a single input did the trick.

Question: will I now have 2 inputs - my original 2000 TZC balance and the 100 TZC staking reward - or what?

EDIT - went back through the thread and it looks like I will end up with 1 input, but the weight will be reset to 0.

Any news on trezar? What’s optimal amount for staking?

Optimal amount is 200k so you can hit a stake about once a day.
Activity: 56
Any news on trezar? What’s optimal amount for staking?
legendary
Updates on the new UI:

legendary
any news?

Yes, masternodes soon Cheesy

TZC will never support masternodes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Wish many investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will begin.

I like how newbies spam my Thread with high quality posts.

- First its a Coin not a Token.
- Second there is no Sale. - Released Product, Live state - PoW minable Coin.

I think it's even worse. That's not a real person, it's a bot that is spamming random comments.
Activity: 62
any news?

Yes, masternodes soon Cheesy
Hey fellows. Their idea is rather attractive in my view. Attentive vision, impeccable activity.

^ I rest my case.. and look, a thesaurus one!
LoL.. It's all Chinese bct rank farmers posting random retard comments. If they allowed thread owners to delete spam, it would probably help although I can see how it could be abused.
legendary
Wish many investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will begin.

I like how newbies spam my Thread with high quality posts.

- First its a Coin not a Token.
- Second there is no Sale. - Released Product, Live state - PoW minable Coin.
I've reviewed all the points of your business and all is truly very useful!
 Good luck devs.
Can i ask you what parameters you look for? just for curiosity
[/quote]

Lol, that's a Chinese bct rank farmer to get a higher bct rank for fake comments on other coins.. Any time you see some idiot give vague generalizations about how great a project is, it's just a dude farming comments to gain bct rank so he can spam some bullshit about another scam coin.. I like when they use thesauruses in their commentary. "This is a studious project with steadfastness"... Shit never makes sense..
Activity: 64
any reson why TZN has only 0,17 BTC 24h turnover and marketcap only 96 BTC and is only dropping

IS this coin dead already ?!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trezarcoin/

according to coinmarketcap Trezar coin is dead

it's not dead man, development is really really active and community is on slack, what happens is that we're in bear market and most people still don't know about this coin, also we're trying to join new exchanges but those ask huge quantity of $ and coins, i recommend you to buy at this prices, really really good price Wink

I've reviewed all the points of your business and all is truly very useful!
 Good luck devs.
Can i ask you what parameters you look for? just for curiosity
Activity: 2
any reson why TZN has only 0,17 BTC 24h turnover and marketcap only 96 BTC and is only dropping

IS this coin dead already ?!

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trezarcoin/

according to coinmarketcap Trezar coin is dead

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
TrezarCoin is suitable for long-term excavation and there may be an explosion in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: