Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][TZC] TrezarCoin Super-Secure-PoW/PoS - page 23. (Read 156539 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 03:07:06 PM
Is there a headless wallet for Linux? Source on Github appears to be daemon and qt wallet only.

One of the guides available on the website is for Headless Wallet on VPS Ubuntu...
https://trezarcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Wallet-PoS-wallet-on-VPS.pdf
Actually that's not headless. The commandline wallet is missing. In order to stake you need to run the wallet, and the graphical qt wallet has to be displayed on a XServer (or similiar). A commandline wallet could just run in a screen session without any display attached.

Activity: 99
Merit: 1
February 20, 2018, 05:25:14 PM
Courtesy of ChekaZ:

Rock/Paper/Scissors is LIVE! - It is the first TrezarFundMe project to go live.
Thanks to @Totenfluch for the work!

Please feel free to stop by the Slack to try it out!

Commands:
/rps  @username

Wager limits: 0.1 < amount < 100
RPS is linked with the Tipbot, so if you want to play, you have to load funds into your TipAccount.

Happy playing!
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
February 20, 2018, 04:29:17 PM
Count me as another that does not like cryptopia. Maybe it is tzc that can't get the wallet straight with them so that might be where my anger should be focused. As I type this I have a withdraw from cryptopia worth about 5k tzc in pending and it has been that way for well over 24 hours. I sure wish those coins were added to the coins I am staking with.

I will be completely honest and say there are some uptime aspects to the wallet that could be improved.
And those aspects are being addressed--they're on the to-do list for core wallet updates.

However, I think it would be fair to say that given the vast number of complaints about Cryptopia across many coins, that this is more likely to be a Cryptopia issue. Of course, that is speculation, but seem to be a fair one.

cryptopia is a shit show right now - Byteball users have had their wallets locked for months now. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/preliminary-scam-accusation-vs-cryptopia-for-holding-customers-funds-2948513

they've locked the wallets of so many coins its ridiculous - hopefully TZC gets on a new exchange soon, just for the sake of security and liquidity (i know its been worked on) GL
Activity: 8
February 20, 2018, 01:48:22 AM
I get that. Please don't take me as one to spread fud or whatever.

I believe that there is work being done on the wallet and other aspects of this coin. That's why I'm still buying and mining more.

Hopefully soon it will get listed on a more reliable exchange.
February 20, 2018, 01:02:11 AM
Count me as another that does not like cryptopia. Maybe it is tzc that can't get the wallet straight with them so that might be where my anger should be focused. As I type this I have a withdraw from cryptopia worth about 5k tzc in pending and it has been that way for well over 24 hours. I sure wish those coins were added to the coins I am staking with.

I will be completely honest and say there are some uptime aspects to the wallet that could be improved.
And those aspects are being addressed--they're on the to-do list for core wallet updates.

However, I think it would be fair to say that given the vast number of complaints about Cryptopia across many coins, that this is more likely to be a Cryptopia issue. Of course, that is speculation, but seem to be a fair one.
Activity: 8
February 20, 2018, 12:36:13 AM
February 19, 2018, 03:29:37 PM
Any way of deleting an account using "trezarcoind" from the linux command line. I want to delete one of the accounts listed using "./trezarcoind listaccounts"

I'm not aware of one, but it may be out there.

Here is one area of the codebase where CLI parameters and commands are listed:
https://github.com/TrezarCoin/TrezarCoin/blob/e113208108d6e62f8ff892cc360580a247aa2929/src/init.cpp#L251

You could also try looking around for further options.
For example, the console commands would be in a different area.
Activity: 1
February 19, 2018, 10:29:48 AM
Any way of deleting an account using "trezarcoind" from the linux command line. I want to delete one of the accounts listed using "./trezarcoind listaccounts"
February 18, 2018, 04:26:19 PM
Is there a plan to get listed on other exchanges? Cryptopia is a nightmare and cannot find anything on website. Thx

Yes, there have been many applications submitted as well as communication with multiple exchanges.
If you would like to follow more regular commentary about this, please feel free to join the Slack or Discord.
February 18, 2018, 04:24:16 PM
Is there a headless wallet for Linux? Source on Github appears to be daemon and qt wallet only.

One of the guides available on the website is for Headless Wallet on VPS Ubuntu...
https://trezarcoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Wallet-PoS-wallet-on-VPS.pdf
Activity: 3
February 18, 2018, 05:46:33 AM
Activity: 6
February 18, 2018, 04:34:10 AM
Is there a plan to get listed on other exchanges? Cryptopia is a nightmare and cannot find anything on website. Thx
February 17, 2018, 07:55:32 PM
Hello,

Need some help with importing a paper wallet into the software wallet. Sorry if this is a repeat question but I haven't found this topic using the search...

I have tried everything I can think of to get my public/private key to import into the wallet from my paper wallet but nothing is working. I've tried using the console to use importprivkey, it's telling me the key is invalid. I have tried exporting the keys first to see how to format the import text, I just changed the existing data to my keys, and tried to import, it says it imported it. Then when I go to export keys, the same original keys export, my imported keys are not in the second export file. Also, after import, there is no balance showing and there should be like 2600+ coins.

I can see my coins on the explorer, but for the life of me cannot figure how to import my keys into the software wallet to either transfer, stake or do anything with them. ATM I've got a paper wallet with 2600+ coins on it with no way to do anything with them.  Huh

Please help  Kiss

Hello, I unfortunately have not heard of an example of importing a paper wallet key into the software wallet.
If you can, please come by the Slack or Discord and ask your question--there is a good chance someone may be able to assist.
Good luck!

Problem solved in Slack.
For anyone who comes by with a similar problem, it was a command input error.

Wallet can import keys from paper wallets, etc. using the importprivkey console command.
Note that the key should not have extra characters such as <> or quotes around it.
Example:
Code:
importprivkey your_private_key rescan

Credit to ChekaZ and mirrax for solving the problem!
February 16, 2018, 10:35:45 AM
Hello,

Need some help with importing a paper wallet into the software wallet. Sorry if this is a repeat question but I haven't found this topic using the search...

I have tried everything I can think of to get my public/private key to import into the wallet from my paper wallet but nothing is working. I've tried using the console to use importprivkey, it's telling me the key is invalid. I have tried exporting the keys first to see how to format the import text, I just changed the existing data to my keys, and tried to import, it says it imported it. Then when I go to export keys, the same original keys export, my imported keys are not in the second export file. Also, after import, there is no balance showing and there should be like 2600+ coins.

I can see my coins on the explorer, but for the life of me cannot figure how to import my keys into the software wallet to either transfer, stake or do anything with them. ATM I've got a paper wallet with 2600+ coins on it with no way to do anything with them.  Huh

Please help  Kiss

Hello, I unfortunately have not heard of an example of importing a paper wallet key into the software wallet.
If you can, please come by the Slack or Discord and ask your question--there is a good chance someone may be able to assist.
Good luck!
Activity: 1
February 16, 2018, 05:08:33 AM
Hello,

Please help  Kiss
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 01:42:49 PM
I used cryptopia for a long time, and i have to admit that it works relatively fine.
Never had big problem, ... sometimes there is some wallets offline and i just have to wait a few hours or days before i can use it.

Using cryptopia for investing in everyday life is a normal experience : the tools are working and it's enough for me.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 10:28:19 AM
guess what, Im not going to be mining your coin now. you can thank cryptopia for this, how much did the dev pay them so they can offer no support and fuck your coin over.

In all seriousness, you should stick to NiceHash. No shame in that game - I've usually got one rig on NiceHash at all times now, because it is at least predictable, if not the most profitable.

Low market cap / sub-rosa coins that aren't listed on major exchanges are the deep end of the speculative alt pool and like with any speculative investment just a tiny portion of your assets (ie - money or hashpower) should be allocated to them.

the doesnt offer any relief to cryptopia

how much is a listing on cryptopia these days? I think its like 15 bitcoin and you NO get support,  yet people act like cryptopia is some great listing exchange

its a huge scam if you ask me just read the reddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cryptopia/

and they are fucking over these young coins  on purpose,  it doesnt take that long to fix a wallet and for the price the DEV paid they should have their own personal 24/7 support
Activity: 420
Merit: 182
February 15, 2018, 10:20:11 AM
guess what, Im not going to be mining your coin now. you can thank cryptopia for this, how much did the dev pay them so they can offer no support and fuck your coin over.

In all seriousness, you should stick to NiceHash. No shame in that game - I've usually got one rig on NiceHash at all times now, because it is at least predictable, if not the most profitable.

Low market cap / sub-rosa coins that aren't listed on major exchanges are the deep end of the speculative alt pool and like with any speculative investment just a tiny portion of your assets (ie - money or hashpower) should be allocated to them.

Merit: 10
February 15, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
There is another issue with cryptopia. There are 0 connections according to cryptopia coininfo and it is not possible to withdraw TZC from there. When try to withdraw, cryptopia gives me this: Invalid TZC address. There is also no answer to my support ticket.
Wanted to withdraw to the same address I use for cryptopia withdrawals everytime.  Huh

I sent coins to cryptopia and 3 days later it never got there.

I only sent like 25 coins. no big loss, but cryptopia is fucking the coin DEV over.

cryptopia owners are piece of shit scammers. we need to spread the word its now like hitbtc and NOT worth doing business with!

Did you submit a support ticket? I had a similar issue on another exchange and they fixed it within a few hours. Maybe they can also fix your issue.

Unfortunately cryptopia is not known for their fast response time.
Merit: 12
February 15, 2018, 07:44:30 AM
There is another issue with cryptopia. There are 0 connections according to cryptopia coininfo and it is not possible to withdraw TZC from there. When try to withdraw, cryptopia gives me this: Invalid TZC address. There is also no answer to my support ticket.
Wanted to withdraw to the same address I use for cryptopia withdrawals everytime.  Huh

I sent coins to cryptopia and 3 days later it never got there.

I only sent like 25 coins. no big loss, but cryptopia is fucking the coin DEV over.

cryptopia owners are piece of shit scammers. we need to spread the word its now like hitbtc and NOT worth doing business with!
Pages:
Jump to: