Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 7. (Read 15410 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
But that only counts if all factors remain the same. If the ROI is high the MN count will increase and the average ROI might go down.
You are right.
However the fact is in both two scenarios, Ultima is actually un-profitable masternode coin at the moment and might be the same in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Today, monthly income for one Ultima masternode is just $7, which is a little bit higher than cost of VPS ($5 each month).
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ULT/

The reward is around 8$, it means what you earn 3$ every 5$ you spend, monthly.
if you spend 5000$, you earn 3000$ monthly, it sounds so bad? Cheesy is more than 50% ROI/month.. damn, i would pay to find some other project with this nice rewards Cheesy

But that only counts if all factors remain the same. If the ROI is high the MN count will increase and the average ROI might go down.
Activity: 3
I'm having trouble syncing my wallet, does anyone have a current addnode list?

Me too. Can't sync.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
I wish the earliest recovery to the developer of this coin and good health in the future! And we will patiently wait for news about the further development of this project.

I missed the bad news. Will he be not able to develop the code for a longer period of time or what's happened?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Today, monthly income for one Ultima masternode is just $7, which is a little bit higher than cost of VPS ($5 each month).

The reward is around 8$, it means what you earn 3$ every 5$ you spend, monthly.
if you spend 5000$, you earn 3000$ monthly, it sounds so bad? Cheesy is more than 50% ROI/month.. damn, i would pay to find some other project with this nice rewards Cheesy
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
This would be awesome when ULT will be 100x within this year, keep in mind that Wink
Rich people take risks, poor people usually do nothing and keep safe.
By the way ULTIMA annual ROI is still    587.45%, that is not really bad!
When Ultima dev come back after having better health condition, Ultima might fly over the Moon, so 100x increase is possible target.

I 'd love what you said. Good thinking will bring out the good product. The developers really did their work very well to come out with this amazing project. Hope Ultima dev come back soon.
Activity: 47
This would be awesome when ULT will be 100x within this year, keep in mind that Wink
When Ultima dev come back after having better health condition, Ultima might fly over the Moon, so 100x increase is possible target.
Activity: 112
I'm having trouble syncing my wallet, does anyone have a current addnode list?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Updated statistics for today.
- $89 in total volume for the last 24 hours.
- 451 active masternodes in the network, which account for around 53% of total circulating supply.
- ROI for each month is about $7, which is just a bit higher than VPS costs.

It seems to be perfect time to buy Ultima for long-term investments.
Those ones might lead to ten- or twenty-fold increases if the project won't be abandoned and really developed behind the scene.
Hope all the best to Ultima MMP health condition.
I gonna stay tuned to see when he come back.

Activity: 9
does anyone have the updated link for discord. the curent one says expired
Updated statistics for today.
- $89 in total volume for the last 24 hours.
- 451 active masternodes in the network, which account for around 53% of total circulating supply.
- ROI for each month is about $7, which is just a bit higher than VPS costs.

It seems to be perfect time to buy Ultima for long-term investments.
Those ones might lead to ten- or twenty-fold increases if the project won't be abandoned and really developed behind the scene.
Hope all the best to Ultima MMP health condition.
I gonna stay tuned to see when he come back.
Activity: 161
Great project. Got a large amount of free coins
Really? How to get them, buddy? I just mean free coin seem not easy to obtain, I just want to know. Thank you.
Activity: 36
Great project. Got a large amount of free coins
Activity: 161
I wish the earliest recovery to the developer of this coin and good health in the future! And we will patiently wait for news about the further development of this project.
It is strong signal that Ultima finally found its bottom range with extremely low trading volume in the last few days.
Currently its price stayed around 300 satoshi (for recent days, too).
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ULT_BRIDGE.BTC
And, total volume in the last 24 hours just about $100, very low.

I bought ULT at around 3K sats just a few months ago, that means I will lose more than ten times of my investing. But I dont intend to sell out so that my losts seem to be paper losts. Lol
Activity: 222
I believe projects like ULTIMA would create long term value for its holders. To be honest, the skills trade platform is now implement and integrates the important cryptocurrencies on the multi module platform. The future is bright!!
Activity: 16
Where can i find this wallet addnodes?
Since my one dont sync.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
It should be better to give Ultima dev, who got health troubles, peacefull time to take a rest and enjoy his/ her life.
Stresses have really adverse impacts on life quality, especially patients.
For now, Ultima MMP project has gone far distance from its start, so I really satisfied with its developmental achievements.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
-YAHOO_EU-
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
UltimaMMP account profile shows that the one was last actively in the forum in 12th of May, around 3 weeks ago.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ultimammp-1922214
What's happened with Ultima main dev?

Thank you for concerned to ULTIMA Dev.
Actually I heard the news from Discord that his current situation already has been sickness or illness. Health-related problems made our Dev unable to focus on development of Multi Module Platform. The rest of team don't know what to do. Perhaps we should keep calm and waiting...

Oh really? But how long we should be wait? There is no signal from Dev or his team to find out solutions. If ULT project still has no any development or the official announcement, we will able to consider it really become the dead coin. I regret to say that.

They are inactive here on the Bitcointalk announcement thread, but they wrote on the Discord channel.
I agree with you that they must be more present with investor, but sadly we can't do nothing and just trust.

Here is the last message from the team in the announcements channel on Discord:

"Dear Community,

With this announcement we want to clarify the current situation as well as expected future direction of the Project.

Health-related problems made our Dev unable to focus on development of Multi Module Platform. As other members of the Team lack technological background to replace him, we were only able to take temporary measures to support interest in the project. At some point we decided to cooperate with external contractor to deliver the final product. The contractor, however, after preparing the Demo version of the platform abused our trust and did not deliver the work we agreed on.

With all the hurdles we've been through, it is now clear that we will not be able to deliver functional platform within Q2/Q3. For this reason, delivery date of MMP is postponed. Until then:

1) All channels of communication including bitcointalk and Discord remain open for discussion
2) Ultima blockchain continues its operation
3) Ultima continues to be listed on at least 3 exchanges
4) Original Team remains around until recovery of its development capabilities
5) Community members are more than welcome to contribute to development of the project
6) Ultima Team is open for supporting development of the project by the Community in any way, including refunding your time or payments to any 3rd parties

Rules of discussion on Discord are clear and remain unchanged. We value and protect the right to free speech, but will not tolerate insults, threats and persistent FUD.

With best regards,
Ultima Team"
Pages:
Jump to: