Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 2. (Read 15410 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Devs might be back or might gone forever.
But, only time can answer what they really want to do.
Honestly, ULtima team done good works before getting troubles with health conditions. Hope all the best to them.
Enjoy waiting time and see what will happen.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Updated statistics for today.
- $89 in total volume for the last 24 hours.
- 451 active masternodes in the network, which account for around 53% of total circulating supply.
- ROI for each month is about $7, which is just a bit higher than VPS costs.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/ULT/
It seems to be perfect time to buy Ultima for long-term investments.
Those ones might lead to ten- or twenty-fold increases if the project won't be abandoned and really developed behind the scene.
Hope all the best to Ultima MMP health condition.
I gonna stay tuned to see when he come back.
Someone who want to take risk can buy Ultima right now in terms of long-term investment.
Take risks means readily to witness losses.
Activity: 63
I wish the earliest recovery to the developer of this coin and good health in the future! And we will patiently wait for news about the further development of this project.
Updated statistics for today.
- $89 in total volume for the last 24 hours.
- 451 active masternodes in the network, which account for around 53% of total circulating supply.
- ROI for each month is about $7, which is just a bit higher than VPS costs.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
I wish the earliest recovery to the developer of this coin and good health in the future! And we will patiently wait for news about the further development of this project.
It is strong signal that Ultima finally found its bottom range with extremely low trading volume in the last few days.
Currently its price stayed around 300 satoshi (for recent days, too).
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.ULT_BRIDGE.BTC
And, total volume in the last 24 hours just about $100, very low.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
Yeap, it if is healt issues, some day Ultima Dev will come back.
Hope all the best for his/ her health.
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
Buying more Ultima and hodl them tightly is good option for smart investors.
No one know what will happen with the project, but investing at such low price help reducing potential risks of losing money.
I have actually bought thousands of Ultima, but I bought it as my lottery. Hope that I will win.
Ultima team should be re-actively in the forum, and announce regularly about project progresses.
Activity: 121
If it is good to think about the reasons for interest in the crypto currency, one of the most important factors of interest is the opportunity to make a multiple increase in capital in a relatively short period of time. And in this case buying this coin at a low price is one of those possibilities ...
You maybe right, very low price at the moment (only around 400 satoshi), and extremely low volume too.
During the last 24 hours, only about $150 traded in total.
Activity: 127
In my opinion this is a low risk opportunity because the price dropped more than 100x, and it dropped just because people are in panic cause they don't see announcements just for one month, and all is FUD. Said that, the price reached 0.02$ from over 2$ peak, and as far as there is volume on the exchanger, the price can't go lower than that.. that's why the r/r ratio is perfect for me.. Meanwhile the earnings from masternode are awesome.
It makes sense! It is right time for someone who would like to invest into Ultima at very cheap price.
And, why not give it a try as a lottery because almost lost nothing at such low price.
$200 can give investors lots of Ultima coins.
The profile information of UltimaMMP account shown that it was actively in the forum in 12May for the last time.
What's happened with both UltimaMMP and the project?
I gonna stay tuned to get more updated news, but at the moment, it is likely that something abnormal happened.
For a long time ago, Ultima team shown their dedication to the project and kept their promises on most plans in the roadmap, and had regular communication with Ultima community.
What's happened days before the last round of campaign and till now?
Activity: 97
Actually they are very active in Discord channel.
You can join here: https://discord.gg/uYJxctR
Your suggestions regarding any ideas are welcome. If you have any thoughts or see potential risks arising from implementation of this solution, please post on there via #general channel.
Thank.
I have not joined the Discord channel, so would you mind giving me promising news on the current progresses of Ultima project, fella.
I will stay tuned to got your news.
Anyway, Ultima project performed well before their team keep silent in the ANN topic since the last round of campaign.
Account of main Ultima Dev inactively in the forum. What's happened recently with the project?
It is vague situation because Ultima MMP usually tend to very transparent in terms of communication to community.
Well, there is a lot of sense with the word "almost". Until the price is 0 and the volume is 0 too, it is always profitable to run masternodes. You lose only if you bought at $2 and sold now.. if not, congrats for your earnings.. you can spend 10 or 10.000$, the %ROI daily is always the same Smiley
ROI will change over time, maybe daily or weekly, dude.
Real ROI depends upon two main factors:
- Total active masternodes in network.
- Temporary price of coin
Activity: 462
Merit: 155
Please give the Ultima project group some time and hope the good news will come soon. If there is more communication in the community, it will become more wonderful.
People now dumping ULT because of lack of communication from the dev team.  While this can be constructed as an abandoned project, but that's up for individual interpretation. MN is super cheap now, so you might want to consider getting whatever allows you to reach 1000 ULT.
Buy cheap, get losses. Yeap, it's very smart approach. You will be rich soon. I don't want to discuss about potential of Ultima project, but it doesn't make sense if only looking at price, with any project, not only for the specific case of Ultima
It is nonsense even if you can earn 1 or 10 masternodes if the price plummet to almost zero.

As some of you may know, we have faced some internal difficulties lately.
We sincerely apologize for the delay in the signature payments - this is not what we stand for, therefore payouts were increased by 50%.

Thank you for your patience and tremendous support, you're a wonderful community!
One more time, Ultima team have kept its reliability in its signature campaign. They actually paid 1.5 times higher than original payment rates due to delayed payday.
I am waiting for next modules of Ultima MMP. For now, only Skills and Trade module released.

We sincerely apologize for the delay in the signature payments - this is not what we stand for, therefore payouts were increased by 50%.

Thank you for your patience and tremendous support, you're a wonderful community!
So, will you have additional campaigns in the future, UltimaMMP.
I would like to join them if your have more rounds of campaign.
Activity: 132
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
More than 65% of Ultima current circulating coins locked in 458 active masternodes. Personally, this is one of  main reasons why the price has fallen dramatically due to whales manipulations.
Less free circulating coins in exchanges, easier for whales to do their manipulations.
By the way, I agree with you that Ultima is probably one of the most profitable MN projects, which has both ROI and price of each Ultima stayed stably for long period of time (months) after its start.
I don't understand why the price went down.. ok that the market went down all but ULT went more down.. they have a good project and the masternode reward are really good in terms of ROI%. These months is really difficult to find a masternode coin with a decent project behind, cause almost all masternode coins want to scam people with it.

I am not sure whether it will have ten-fold increase or not, lol.
Said that, i believe in Ultima and keep my rewards until the price will be atleast 10x from now.
Activity: 291
Merit: 20
I love my wife and my little girl
Yeah, it is good to hear such kindly words from you to clearly announce about what happened with the project.

Very generous manager! Anyway, congratulations to Ultima supporters.
All of you have demonstrated that Ultima project has strong, solid community behind the scene.

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I started to know your project, so I could not comment with the correct property yet ... but, here I will be here. and I want to know much more.
Pages:
Jump to: