Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 3. (Read 15410 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 93
But Dev should clarify the reason why caused to payment delay. All supporters are waiting for it.
Please keep calm, fella.
The manager of Ultima campaign has shown their reliability and his skills on management of signature campaign.
That guy will pay for all participants as usual. Don't worry.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 831
But Dev should clarify the reason why caused to payment delay. All supporters are waiting for it.
What I known about Ultima project is its reliability since the start.
Ultima team manage signature campaigns well over many rounds of payments (no one complained about that).
Additionally, lots of good features, including Ultima Skills and Trade Platform (one of Ultima MMP) was launched and got positive feedbacks from users and supporters.
I think you should wait for a few days to get official statement from Ultima MMP, who maybe a bit busy or out of connections to funds for Ultima marketting campaigns.
Activity: 97
Merit: 12
Until now, the coin developers neatly and scrupulously fulfilled all their promises. Perhaps the delay in payments is due to real problems. I do not want to think that this is a simple reluctance to pay.
Sometimes, I still saw UltimaMMP online in the forum. What's wrong?
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Just merited this coin, hopefully that helps. 

What does it means? you mean the first post? Well, the coin is dead since many months and sadly a merit point doesn't help the project. Smiley
Ultima actually has no team, no exchanger ( because CB has stopped deposit and withdrawal ultil the team will appear again), and no blocks, because the wallet does not even sync...

It looked like a promising project, which is why there needs to be more than just two or three devs.  There needs to be a team of them.  Same experience with Kona Coin, freaking awesome and promising project and now its dead.  They were supposed to start on blockchain and then transition to tangled with only 1 million Kona Coins in total supply.  I was looking forward to a huge payout in a couple of years since I had over 2000 Kona Coins and now it's just dead.   Oh well what can you say, it's the nature of Cryptos

Hey man, you wrote in the wrong thread, as this is Ultima, and not the other one that you said Cheesy By the way they are similar, they are both dead Cheesy
Activity: 345
Merit: 131

What does it means? you mean the first post? Well, the coin is dead since many months and sadly a merit point doesn't help the project. Smiley
Ultima actually has no team, no exchanger ( because CB has stopped deposit and withdrawal ultil the team will appear again), and no blocks, because the wallet does not even sync...

It looked like a promising project, which is why there needs to be more than just two or three devs.  There needs to be a team of them.  Same experience with Kona Coin, freaking awesome and promising project and now its dead.  They were supposed to start on blockchain and then transition to tangled with only 1 million Kona Coins in total supply.  I was looking forward to a huge payout in a couple of years since I had over 2000 Kona Coins and now it's just dead.   Oh well what can you say, it's the nature of Cryptos

Activity: 345
Merit: 131
sadly, i have fear that this coin is dead, i can't see more announcements on discord channel and i haven't heard anything about the swap for the new coin, so.. i was believing in it but now not more, bye bye ultima Sad
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Please vote for ULT to be listed on mintnodes shared masternode service.

Only 1$ per month per masternode.

https://www.mintnodes.com/vote/zc

Activity: 448
Merit: 251
how much for a masternode ?
For MN you need 1000 coins. Information settings on the  official website.
Activity: 28
I wonder, If the business is forked off another coin, what is different and why the need for a new asset?
copper member
Activity: 42
ULTIMA has been listed on the http://masternodes.plus (MasterNodesPlus) website.

https://masternodes.plus/coin.html?coin=ULTIMA%20(ULT)¤cy=USD

Thank you for the partnership!
“MNP”
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
The developers of Ultima should come out and deal with some problems.
Two more silent days in Ultima ANN topic.
I supported the project months ago, actually invested into it.
So, hate to say this, but I have to accept the fact of dramatic loss.

Have you tried to join Discord channel ( the new one) instead of count how many days of inactivity ? Cheesy
Surely, it will be more helpful than only accept the loss, don't you think? Tongue
Activity: 109
The Ultima team probably gone away with considerable money from premined coins of Ultima.
They have been inactive in the forum more than one month, and has not shown any signals for future return.
I think it is relevant time to stop asking about the developments (promised fork) and discussions on potential abandonment of Ultima project.
It is mainly because the project has been truly abandoned.
Why Ultima team have not locked the topic months after abandon the project?
If someday UltimaMMP active again, I would like to suggest that guy to lock the topic.
Hi guys, I saw there is something called Semux Virtual Machine in roadmap . This is very interesting, where can I read more tech details about it?
Wrong place.
The ANN topic is for only Ultima project, not SEMUX.
And these twos have not had any relationships or partnerships.
Unfortunately, the Ultima project has almost been a dead one.
Hi guys, I saw there is something called Semux Virtual Machine in roadmap . This is very interesting, where can I read more tech details about it?
Activity: 79
why is ther website down? Dicord is well no live..seems everthing is D EAHT ? Huh Huh Undecided
The team abandoned the project around two months ago, and the team stated that Ultima dev got health troubles.
Community planned to fork the coin, but nothing happened till now.
Activity: 13
why is ther website down? Dicord is well no live..seems everthing is D EAHT ? Huh Huh Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: