Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN]⚡ULTIMA⚡MULTI MODULE PLATFORM⚡MMP⚡MASTERNODES⚡SKEIN⭐🔥 - page 6. (Read 15410 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 9
This coin is fuckind scam, and the team is asshole!
Forget this and chill)
Thanks for the suggestion, but why are you saying this ? Cheesy As far as i know, community is going to fork the project and they will continue to develop Ultima Wink We have already cheap price, no need to spread so much FUD to buy lower Cheesy
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
This coin is fuckind scam, and the team is asshole!
Forget this and chill)
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
The problem is that there is no news of the team since end of May. Several discord members tried to contact them but they do not respond.
Wow, they have kept silence since the last pay day of Ultima signature company.
At the last pay day, they said that Ultima dev got serious issues with his/ her health conditions.
After that, I don't know what happened with them, just hope the best to them.
Of course, hope that Ultima project will come back some day.
Activity: 13
Yep i read about the fork too, yesterday on Ultima Discord Group. Hopefully they will share more detailed information on how to participate in the fork. Not a bad news, instead i'm happy that they started again to work to the project after the dev gone away! Hope for the best!
Days ago, Ultima team stated that they had plans to hire more devs to keep developing the project.
I think we should wait a period of time.
Best wishes for health condition of Ultima dev.

The problem is that there is no news of the team since end of May. Several discord members tried to contact them but they do not respond.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
Yep i read about the fork too, yesterday on Ultima Discord Group. Hopefully they will share more detailed information on how to participate in the fork. Not a bad news, instead i'm happy that they started again to work to the project after the dev gone away! Hope for the best!
I found it on the Ultima Discord in #general-support
Good!
So, I am curious why Ultima team have not updated link to the new explorer to both Ultima website and masternodes.online.

I don't know.

Have you seen, members of Discord will do a fork ?
The explorer you gave worked well.
However, I am a bit curious where you get this one, which is not the one from Ultima website and masternodes.online.

I found it on the Ultima Discord in #general-support
More active masternodes in network, less rewards for each, less profits for each.
That is exactly the case of DASH.
I will spend days to think of Ultima before decide to invest my money.
I knew about Ultima project today, and - of course - I don't know what's exactly happened with the project since its start.
Nevertheless, currently the Ultima explorer is down.
Has it been down for a long period or just today?
Explorer is very important and if this one can not be fixed in the next few days, the project might be called abandoned project.

explorer : http://52.10.238.78:3001/
Activity: 17
Good night, DEV's.
surprising sales dues. Assured activity, very nice website!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
But that only counts if all factors remain the same. If the ROI is high the MN count will increase and the average ROI might go down.
You are right.
However the fact is in both two scenarios, Ultima is actually un-profitable masternode coin at the moment and might be the same in the future.

To some degree there is always this first mover advantage. DASH for example became damn big with their master nodes and there won't be many getting to where DASH is today. It becomes less exciting over time.
Hello

Can we expect news in this month ? Price is very low now !! Undecided Cry
Activity: 168
Total volume of Ultima in the last day has been just $41, which is unbelievable low.
https://masternodes.online/currencies/ULT/
It seems that no one want to sell at such low prices, and no one want to buy if they can not see real changes of the project.
Activity: 25
I think this project is very nice and cool! Sober website, outstanding results, a rather interesting website!
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
I am a newbie in both BTT and crypto ecosystem, so it maybe good to start with such low price coin like Ultima.

Yes, is better to start with low cost projects, also if they are more risky.. in case of Ultima you could be really lucky to buy at these prices, cause last weeks it lost around 100x price.. imagine if you can easy gain a x100+ from now.. what a luck if this happens! Cheesy

Should get many coins as you can buy from now. But I don't know how your plan but I can image that ULT will be in top 10 on coinmarketcap just in another.
Is this a right time to get in Ultima what is this project about has good returns or not Huh?
Activity: 257
I am a newbie in both BTT and crypto ecosystem, so it maybe good to start with such low price coin like Ultima.

Yes, is better to start with low cost projects, also if they are more risky.. in case of Ultima you could be really lucky to buy at these prices, cause last weeks it lost around 100x price.. imagine if you can easy gain a x100+ from now.. what a luck if this happens! Cheesy

Should get many coins as you can buy from now. But I don't know how your plan but I can image that ULT will be in top 10 on coinmarketcap just in another.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106

Activity: 47
This coin went down too fast. One move from the dev and puff, all money is lost. And without any consequence.
Lol, someday Ultima might recover significantly, but it has been still optimistic theory.
All depend upon Ultima team activities in the future.
Activity: 126
This coin went down too fast. One move from the dev and puff, all money is lost. And without any consequence.
Activity: 2
Activity: 109
You are right.
However the fact is in both two scenarios, Ultima is actually un-profitable masternode coin at the moment and might be the same in the future.
Totally agree with your point on ROI of Ultima masternode coin.
Pages:
Jump to: