Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE! FORK][Exchange] HyperCoin- Windows, OSX & *Nix GUI Client Included - page 13. (Read 34945 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Do you live in the rich country of viet-fucking-nam?

As if that would change the amount of hashrate and GPU's someone can have.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Is there an idiots guide to solo mining coins like this?  Cause im getting zip 0 nada nothing

Yeah, its called don't fucking bother for dummy's
Activity: 164
Is there an idiots guide to solo mining coins like this?  Cause im getting zip 0 nada nothing
fml

I read the entire god damn thread and not a word from stevelam's mouth about having a botnet. Maybe you're the one who needs to learn how to read.

here you go you blind retarded fuck

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2300691

Oh lord you seriously take that as a full blown confession to him having a botnet? He didn't even say the word botnet himself. You're reading what you want to read mate. Learn to sarcasm, he was obviously taking the piss with you - and successfully at that.

He mines a majority share of EVERY SINGLE COIN that is released. Do you have any idea how many GPU's that would take? He's from Vietnam, don't tell me, it's low ping, Vietnam is not exactly know for it's high quality, super fast, internet infrastructure. Are you retarded? Like, seriously? Have you been tested?

Hey lol look at my pic, I do the same. And yes, I do have any idea how many GPU's that takes. It's not impossible.

Do you live in the rich country of viet-fucking-nam? He obviously has started denying it, simply because half this fucking thread, goes on about how illegal it is. A retarded monkey could piece that together.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Seems a bit like a scam so far I'm throwing 5.5 mh/s on it, plenty of connections to client, and getting virtually nothing

Only 3 blocks for me.  Not even getting orphans or rejects.  Weird...

-tb-

I read the entire god damn thread and not a word from stevelam's mouth about having a botnet. Maybe you're the one who needs to learn how to read.

Oh lord you seriously take that as a full blown confession to him having a botnet? He didn't even say the word botnet himself. You're reading what you want to read mate. Learn to sarcasm, he was obviously taking the piss with you - and successfully at that.

He mines a majority share of EVERY SINGLE COIN that is released. Do you have any idea how many GPU's that would take? He's from Vietnam, don't tell me, it's low ping, Vietnam is not exactly know for it's high quality, super fast, internet infrastructure. Are you retarded? Like, seriously? Have you been tested?

Hey lol look at my pic, I do the same. And yes, I do have any idea how many GPU's that takes. It's not impossible.
fml

Wrong, yet again, you stunned fuck

My brain hurts from your stupidity. Look at my sexcoin wallet!

LOOK AT THE TIMES OMG, I MUST HAVE A BOTNET, RIGHT? OR IF I HAVE HIGH HASHRATE, SURELY I WOULD POINT IT AT BITCOIN.

You sir are beyond ignorant and stupid. Some people have nice mining rigs. Get the fuck over it.

The fact that you have that many sexcoins, does not help you retardation case. Seriously, have you been tested? And didn't you put me on ignore, like, 12 hours ago? And, hows that slander lawsuit coming?
fml

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Seems a bit like a scam so far I'm throwing 5.5 mh/s on it, plenty of connections to client, and getting virtually nothing

you have to throw your moms huge tits also at it!

My brain hurts from your stupidity. Look at my sexcoin wallet!

LOOK AT THE TIMES OMG, I MUST HAVE A BOTNET, RIGHT? OR IF I HAVE HIGH HASHRATE, SURELY I WOULD POINT IT AT BITCOIN.

You sir are beyond ignorant and stupid. Some people have nice mining rigs. Get the fuck over it.
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
Activity: 196
My LKY wallet when mining at p2p pool. Check it women: L5EfToMYTsRjJQGnMjsi7es5ZAQdW3T8dL LOL

You saw one coin cause I'm quitting from the p2p pool and go to LTC pool LOL
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I'm going to assume, the diff is 0? Lemme know when the botnets are done with it...Doesn't this look a lot like DGC....

He only got 10K from DGC so NO...

-tb-

Activity: 196

Oh my lord you're dumb. I could provide a similar picture from when I mined SXC with my rig. It's what solo mining looks like, dumbfuck.

Oh boy, you again. Read the thread, you inbred hick

Don't tell me you believe when someone tell you a joke... LOL

Oh my lord you're dumb. I could provide a similar picture from when I mined SXC with my rig. It's what solo mining looks like, dumbfuck.

Is it weird, that I want to hug you right now?

just a tad bit
fml

Is it weird, that I want to hug you right now?
fml

I read the entire god damn thread and not a word from stevelam's mouth about having a botnet. Maybe you're the one who needs to learn how to read. Seems like you're making unsupported accusations everywhere. You just blurt random shit and don't know what you're talking about.

lol he has a lot of hashrate...  Jealous of his high instamining capabilities Sad
high hash-rate? lol he is in a p2pool oblivious and getting 1 coin per transaction... look at pic.. photo shot? 
in any case not to critisize its seems strange lol and also usa   he got every block?  look at times 

yeah, photo that I took that told you everything, I had a very slow-hashrate. Lol

Activity: 84

Oh boy, you again. Read the thread, you inbred hick. And, if he had THAT high of a hashrate, he'd be pointed at BTC, and not wasting his time on this shit

For someone with a reputable coin in your profile picture. You sure are making it look bad by all of this talking. Just leave the thread if you don't like it and stop whining.
Pages:
Jump to: