Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE! FORK][Exchange] HyperCoin- Windows, OSX & *Nix GUI Client Included - page 15. (Read 34945 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So you don't know how to transfer coin from a wallet to another call botnet ?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.

No, but if she pretty much hands it to you on a silver platter...

Let's face it, there are people like this in our world. That's why we build prisons.
And for those of you that support stevenlams illegal activities - he is stealing from you too you dumbasses.

He's not stealing from us, because most of us are knowledgeable computer users.
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
Anyone getting a decent number of network connections?  I'm only getting 3

2 here Tongue

had 12 on first wallet run
Activity: 182
fml
"networkhashps" : 43617117,

43 Mh/s, ehm, I don't see why that would definitely be a botnet. Hell, I've got 10 Mh/s readily available by myself alone.

Because Stevenlam will admit he runs a botnet. Just ask him

So if i tell you I am your father, and you agree with that ? LOL. Make me laugh a lot

Well, you did post a picture, of you getting multiple 1 coin transactions, each minute, in your wallet, to total a retarded ammount of coins, in a very short time...
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
Anyone getting a decent number of network connections?  I'm only getting 3
It was only the wind.
LOL so if some lady is carrying her purse in her hand I can just run up and take it from her because she didnt secure it properly over arm and around the neck? Cuz she did not secure her purse like she should have?

This.

Wolf0 needs to get his shit straight. He's likely a young insecure neckbeard and petty thief granted the chance. Let me just say this before it escalates any further: Not everyone shares your bottom of the barrel ideals... There are some of us, given the chance to take advantage of others repeatedly, actively desire not to. There is no loss because we do not value it as such, honestly.

Bye.

I'm young, cleanly shaved, and not a petty thief at all. But if you think it's abhorrent to steal a tiny bit of electricity, then you're going to be behind everyone else in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Still no block for me, all orphans and rejects
fml
Date: 5/29/2013 06:50
To: HHZdGDCLnzWdvAx42UnLgb47kjNdkSSdHQ
Debit: -2000.00 HYC
Net amount: -2000.00 HYC
Transaction ID: 000151415d530b92bf22002cd4fb12e2bdfc2886b7d345ab1996d074baadbc40

Haha what a saint.

He is. That should prove he is not a greedy "botnet" hoarder like some of you seem to think he is. All of these coins will go to bounties and to people who help promote the coin. The difficulty will go up, and you won't have to worry about so many orphans with a low timed coin. Smiley

No, I'm pretty sure, he was mocking you....

No. Im pretty sure he wasn't. You have a bad attitude.

No, dude, he really is mocking you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

It IS the same thing. It doesn't matter whether I steal a lady's purse and get money from it, or if I just hang it on my Christmas tree, it's still theft. So if you're against stealing ten cents worth of electricity, you're against torrenting media.

You do have a point there I give you that. What I am saying is that he is profiting off the stealing.

BTW I am not stupid enough to admit if I have or have not done torrents. I can say netflix is awesome. Then again I could give you many reasons why people do torrents but that is another discussion at a later time.
Activity: 164
Its just so strange, I noticed that too.
1.) Always released from a newbie
2.) Stevelam onboard from first blocks
I think it is stevenlam again and again doing new coins.

More power to him.  Peeps fall for it over and over again so why not?

If it aint broke dont fix it...
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The author is actually in IRC... doesn't look like he's going to run!
It was only the wind.
Here's my predicition. After 2 or 3 hours, Stevenlam, our botnet friend, will create a thread, WTS, 100k HYC. Those who want a K for their collection, will buy it from him...Then, a couple hours later, more WTS threads will be started...People will buy, here and there, but as time goes on, they will get buried. By noon tomorrow, this thread will be buried, somone else will release a new shit coin, and the cycle will repeat Roll Eyes

Friend? I would refer to him as a petty criminal.

Whine, bitch, moan. You're just mad cause you don't have a botnet.

It's against the law you fool.

Are you for real? That's how they roll nowadays. Get with the program man.
You want to compete with the guy with V8 engine car next door? You need to get a V12 Engine Ferrari.
You need to get yourself a better botnet to survive in this shitcoin race dude.

Well if you approve of stealing from someone to get an advantage, you are truly a scumbag.

Wow, stealing ten cents worth of electricity is SO WRONG.

LOL no. Your stealing hardware usage too. You have control over someone elses property without permission.

From people too stupid to secure their machines and more than likely download and execute pretty much anything. They deserve it.

LOL so if some lady is carrying her purse in her hand I can just run up and take it from her because she didnt secure it properly over arm and around the neck? Cuz she did not secure her purse like she should have?

So, you don't download torrents...Because that's stealing too

Not the same thing. People who DL torrents 99% of them do not sell them for profit.

It IS the same thing. It doesn't matter whether I steal a lady's purse and get money from it, or if I just hang it on my Christmas tree, it's still theft. So if you're against stealing ten cents worth of electricity, you're against torrenting media.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

43 Mh/s, ehm, I don't see why that would definitely be a botnet. Hell, I've got 10 Mh/s readily available by myself alone.

Because he admitted it?

Where, link?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
Its just so strange, I noticed that too.

1.) Always released from a newbie

2.) Stevelam onboard from first blocks

I think it is stevenlam again and again doing new coins.

possible
Activity: 196

So if i tell you I am your father, and you agree with that ? LOL. Make me laugh a lot
Activity: 1394
Merit: 505
Source code looks clean I'm not seeing a scam like we did with Sex Coin:

int64 static GetBlockValue(int nHeight, int64 nFees)
{
    int64 nSubsidy = 25 * COIN;

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

Each block is worth exactly 25 coins
fml
Here's my predicition. After 2 or 3 hours, Stevenlam, our botnet friend, will create a thread, WTS, 100k HYC. Those who want a K for their collection, will buy it from him...Then, a couple hours later, more WTS threads will be started...People will buy, here and there, but as time goes on, they will get buried. By noon tomorrow, this thread will be buried, somone else will release a new shit coin, and the cycle will repeat Roll Eyes

Friend? I would refer to him as a petty criminal.

Whine, bitch, moan. You're just mad cause you don't have a botnet.

It's against the law you fool.

Are you for real? That's how they roll nowadays. Get with the program man.
You want to compete with the guy with V8 engine car next door? You need to get a V12 Engine Ferrari.
You need to get yourself a better botnet to survive in this shitcoin race dude.

Well if you approve of stealing from someone to get an advantage, you are truly a scumbag.

Wow, stealing ten cents worth of electricity is SO WRONG.

LOL no. Your stealing hardware usage too. You have control over someone elses property without permission.

From people too stupid to secure their machines and more than likely download and execute pretty much anything. They deserve it.

So, you don't download torrents...Because that's stealing too

Not the same thing. People who DL torrents 99% of them do not sell them for profit.

You are getting something for free, that normally, you would have to pay for. The owner of said media, is not getting paid, you are stealing money from them.
fml

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Because he admitted it?
Pages:
Jump to: