Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE! FORK][Exchange] HyperCoin- Windows, OSX & *Nix GUI Client Included - page 17. (Read 34945 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Date: 5/29/2013 06:50
To: HHZdGDCLnzWdvAx42UnLgb47kjNdkSSdHQ
Debit: -2000.00 HYC
Net amount: -2000.00 HYC
Transaction ID: 000151415d530b92bf22002cd4fb12e2bdfc2886b7d345ab1996d074baadbc40

Haha what a saint.

He is. That should prove he is not a greedy "botnet" hoarder like some of you seem to think he is. All of these coins will go to bounties and to people who help promote the coin. The difficulty will go up, and you won't have to worry about so many orphans with a low timed coin. Smiley

No, I'm pretty sure, he was mocking you....
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Here's my predicition. After 2 or 3 hours, Stevenlam, our botnet friend, will create a thread, WTS, 100k HYC. Those who want a K for their collection, will buy it from him...Then, a couple hours later, more WTS threads will be started...People will buy, here and there, but as time goes on, they will get buried. By noon tomorrow, this thread will be buried, somone else will release a new shit coin, and the cycle will repeat Roll Eyes

Friend? I would refer to him as a petty criminal.

Whine, bitch, moan. You're just mad cause you don't have a botnet.

It's against the law you fool.

Are you for real? That's how they roll nowadays. Get with the program man.
You want to compete with the guy with V8 engine car next door? You need to get a V12 Engine Ferrari.
You need to get yourself a better botnet to survive in this shitcoin race dude.

Well if you approve of stealing from someone to get an advantage, you are truly a scumbag.

Wow, stealing ten cents worth of electricity is SO WRONG.

LOL no. Your stealing hardware usage too. You have control over someone elses property without permission.

From people too stupid to secure their machines and more than likely download and execute pretty much anything. They deserve it.

LOL so if some lady is carrying her purse in her hand I can just run up and take it from her because she didnt secure it properly over arm and around the neck? Cuz she did not secure her purse like she should have?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Here's my predicition. After 2 or 3 hours, Stevenlam, our botnet friend, will create a thread, WTS, 100k HYC. Those who want a K for their collection, will buy it from him...Then, a couple hours later, more WTS threads will be started...People will buy, here and there, but as time goes on, they will get buried. By noon tomorrow, this thread will be buried, somone else will release a new shit coin, and the cycle will repeat Roll Eyes

You want to compete with the guy with V8 engine car next door? You need to get a V12 Engine Ferrari.

Well if you approve of stealing from someone to get an advantage, you are truly a scumbag.

LOL no. Your stealing hardware usage too. You have control over someone elses property without permission.

From people too stupid to secure their machines and more than likely download and execute pretty much anything. They deserve it.
fml
So, yeah, anyways, why are people mining this coin?
Just for shits and giggles. Why aren't you mining?

Because I can see the future and shit. Did you not see my Prophecy?
Activity: 154
"help this coin grow"

but there is no description about this coin, what it does or if it even features an innovation...
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Transaction ID: 000151415d530b92bf22002cd4fb12e2bdfc2886b7d345ab1996d074baadbc40

Haha what a saint.

He is. That should prove he is not a greedy "botnet" hoarder like some of you seem to think he is. All of these coins will go to bounties and to people who help promote the coin. The difficulty will go up, and you won't have to worry about so many orphans with a low timed coin. Smiley

Stealing anything you dirtbag. I can't believe the people around here.

Lol and they want the community to grow. Dimwits like them are the reason why a lot stay away and look at bitcoins over all as a scam
Activity: 101

Stealing anything you dirtbag. I can't believe the people around here.
legendary
Activity: 1898
Merit: 1024

We wana be rich!
Activity: 163
Just for shits and giggles. Why aren't you mining?

fml
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.

fml

Its a victimless crime, really.
fml

Haha what a saint.

Internet Robin Hood lol
Activity: 112

HAhYSiz8HSbLgSVz4FFN8XebdeBEurrcbF

Haha what a saint.
Activity: 196

Activity: 163
Will donate 2k Hypcoin for the author. that 25% of mine right now   Grin
I'd like to accept some donation since I'm not cool like you.  Tongue
HAWAfmFxKgLBE5G8Qj8bb6uTLPF8FSaDEe
Pages:
Jump to: