Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE! FORK][Exchange] HyperCoin- Windows, OSX & *Nix GUI Client Included - page 14. (Read 34971 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Oh my lord you're dumb. I could provide a similar picture from when I mined SXC with my rig. It's what solo mining looks like, dumbfuck.

Oh boy, you again. Read the thread, you inbred hick

I read the entire god damn thread and not a word from stevelam's mouth about having a botnet. Maybe you're the one who needs to learn how to read.

here you go you blind retarded fuck

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2300691
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
You had 25K LKY...The way LKY was setup it was impossible, to mine that much, that quick, without a botnet. And you had to stop, because Botnets are less effective, at higher diff...

Hm... Why don't coins get released at say, 5 difficulty, let everyone get setup, then drop to 0.5 difficulty or 1 difficulty after block 500 or so.  I would think that is such a fair idea, so everyone is mining when the difficulty is set to drop.  Then you can go with whatever other type of scale you want.

Fuck man, don't try to lose logic here, its like trying to divide by zero.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Oh my lord you're dumb. I could provide a similar picture from when I mined SXC with my rig. It's what solo mining looks like, dumbfuck.

Oh boy, you again. Read the thread, you inbred hick

I read the entire god damn thread and not a word from stevelam's mouth about having a botnet. Maybe you're the one who needs to learn how to read. Seems like you're making unsupported accusations everywhere. You just blurt random shit and don't know what you're talking about.
Activity: 224
You had 25K LKY...The way LKY was setup it was impossible, to mine that much, that quick, without a botnet. And you had to stop, because Botnets are less effective, at higher diff...

Hm... Why don't coins get released at say, 5 difficulty, let everyone get setup, then drop to 0.5 difficulty or 1 difficulty after block 500 or so.  I would think that is such a fair idea, so everyone is mining when the difficulty is set to drop.  Then you can go with whatever other type of scale you want.
Activity: 196

To sum up, one card mining like you never understand such things like solo mining
Activity: 112

Just jealous guys doing some bullshit

take your botnet out of here
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
WTS - 3625 HYC for 5 LTC PM for offers.
Activity: 101

So if i tell you I am your father, and you agree with that ? LOL. Make me laugh a lot

No, we assume you are a minor so you won't go to jail if you're caught.
fml

Oh boy, you again. Read the thread, you inbred hick. And, if he had THAT high of a hashrate, he'd be pointed at BTC, and not wasting his time on this shit

Just jealous guys doing some bullshit
Activity: 70
So many coins so little hash power
Anyone getting a decent number of network connections?  I'm only getting 3

Here's the 4 I'm connected to.

addnode=82.211.31.244
addnode=37.59.68.144
addnode=113.162.170.213
addnode=72.177.72.121
fml
Activity: 518
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Its just so strange, I noticed that too.

1.) Always released from a newbie

2.) Stevelam onboard from first blocks

I think it is stevenlam again and again doing new coins.

possible

my guess as well.

-tb-
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.

It IS the same thing. It doesn't matter whether I steal a lady's purse and get money from it, or if I just hang it on my Christmas tree, it's still theft. So if you're against stealing ten cents worth of electricity, you're against torrenting media.

You do have a point there I give you that. What I am saying is that he is profiting off the stealing.

BTW I am not stupid enough to admit if I have or have not done torrents. I can say netflix is awesome. Then again I could give you many reasons why people do torrents but that is another discussion at a later time.

So, how is it worse if I profit? The other person is hurt (or in this case, not hurt) the same amount, so whether or not I profit has no effect.
Sorry, I'm missing something, you've just got one card to mine, so you dont understand what happened
Pages:
Jump to: