Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE! FORK][Exchange] HyperCoin- Windows, OSX & *Nix GUI Client Included - page 18. (Read 34945 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
fml
Will donate 2k Hypcoin for the author. that 25% of mine right now   Grin

I love you man lol
Activity: 196
Will donate 2k Hypcoin for the author. that 25% of mine right now   Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Here's my predicition. After 2 or 3 hours, Stevenlam, our botnet friend, will create a thread, WTS, 100k HYC. Those who want a K for their collection, will buy it from him...Then, a couple hours later, more WTS threads will be started...People will buy, here and there, but as time goes on, they will get buried. By noon tomorrow, this thread will be buried, somone else will release a new shit coin, and the cycle will repeat Roll Eyes

Friend? I would refer to him as a petty criminal.

Whine, bitch, moan. You're just mad cause you don't have a botnet.

It's against the law you fool.

You know how many shits I give?
fml
Here's my predicition. After 2 or 3 hours, Stevenlam, our botnet friend, will create a thread, WTS, 100k HYC. Those who want a K for their collection, will buy it from him...Then, a couple hours later, more WTS threads will be started...People will buy, here and there, but as time goes on, they will get buried. By noon tomorrow, this thread will be buried, somone else will release a new shit coin, and the cycle will repeat Roll Eyes

Its unlawful to do such things you idiot.

If people stop creating, mining and buying these stupid things, he'll go back to harmlessly mining LTC. This daily joke, is making him huge profits...
Activity: 163

Are you for real? That's how they roll nowadays. Get with the program man.
You want to compete with the guy with V8 engine car next door? You need to get a V12 Engine Ferrari.
You need to get yourself a better botnet to survive in this shitcoin race dude.
Activity: 159
Activity: 672
Merit: 501

Its unlawful to do such things you idiot.
Activity: 224
I don't get how stevenlam always gets the jump.  He must have a tent up and live on the message boards.

Lemme guess people are mining for him with out them knowing?
umm yea, botnet

O one of those people. Nice. All I gotta say is karma is a bitch ... might not catch up now or soon... but one day it will .
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Activity: 84
why do we always have to have some butthurt people?

Totally agree. It seems that this one guy is totally butthurt, what a shame  Grin
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.

legendary
Activity: 1620
Merit: 1000
news.8btc.com
Ok, maybe I don't understand why mining works the way it does.  

Why would only one person with a massively capable HW setup be able to mine a coin with a very low difficulty and everyone else with less powerful HW only get rejects and orphans?

The only way that I see this making sense is that the one with the powerful HW setup also has a bad-ass network connection and/or is very close to where the block-chain is hosted.  My guess is that the HW setup matters only a little compared to the network connection.

because your hardware starts working on a share....by the time your done hashing with a slower computer and turn in the work... they guy with more hash power has already turned that same one in
Activity: 101

umm yea, botnet
fml

I think you guys are completely missing the point here...
Activity: 112
oh no nothing but orphans!  Roll Eyes

Activity: 67
Ok, maybe I don't understand why mining works the way it does.  

Why would only one person with a massively capable HW setup be able to mine a coin with a very low difficulty and everyone else with less powerful HW only get rejects and orphans?

The only way that I see this making sense is that the one with the powerful HW setup also has a bad-ass network connection and/or is very close to where the block-chain is hosted.  My guess is that the HW setup matters only a little compared to the network connection.

Pages:
Jump to: