Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 2. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Regarding chain swaps though, how do these work for existing coins on an exchange i.e. the existing neoscoin on bittrex right now, is it normally just a simple swap of 1 to 1 for old to new or something else? anyone familiar with how this will work please advise, thanks as I just want to double check my neoscoins already on bittrex now are safe and not about to become redundant with me out of pocket financially.
I also asked the question about the bittrex fee on the IRC and syntaks confirmed earlier today that its because when you do a chain swap they charge (bittrex)
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
The Neoscoin IRC status now reads "The network and wallets are ready.  We're short a btc on the bittrex fee.  If you want to contribute, leave a message."

So I guess we are going to see some serious action here very shortly when this gets officially released, one question though, why are we needing to raise a bittrex fee as we are already listed there?

Yeah, they need to explain what it means (most probably some extra work for chain swap charged by bittrex team) and spread the info out of just IRC. I guess either syntaks (twoturtles) or stoner19 will make a post here and on twitter.

Other than that, it's a very good news  Cheesy
The Neoscoin IRC status now reads "The network and wallets are ready.  We're short a btc on the bittrex fee.  If you want to contribute, leave a message."

So I guess we are going to see some serious action here very shortly when this gets officially released, one question though, why are we needing to raise a bittrex fee as we are already listed there?
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
current IRC #Neoscoin status:

ⓘ Neos updates are coming.  The new chain and wallet are being tested to verify network/chain health before the official announcement and all details are released.

Can't wait to see that new chain syntaks!!!   Cool
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

Now that's some good news! Waiting for the new chain and wallet!
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

ⓘ Neos updates are coming.  The new chain and wallet are being tested to verify network/chain health before the official announcement and all details are released.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

That's some good news, wow, it's been ages since Neos was launched, still has promise
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012

Grin Grin Grin Grin

Activity: 40
ttx
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
From IRC chat today
Benjam
Hi. Any news from NeosCoin please.
Then Update?
The project is still alive?

altxf4
yeah, syntaks has been on here a bit, some new roll outs coming soon. Everything currently in testing and appears to be going well by what I have heard
ttx
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
So is there an update coming? Things are starting to move for this coin on Polo and Bittrex
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I am having issues with the V2.1 wallet. It installs, I start neos, then open wallet, after entering password and password confirmation it just hangs at "installing.." 
Granted I have only waited 15 mins, but I do feel something is wrong.

I had those same troubles. There's a QT wallet, but some reports of hacked coins lately ....

I'd say sit tight for a while and wait for a BIG update from syntaks with a fresh client, and some other stuff.

msg in the IRC:
Update: the new rollout will begin pending some awaiting BTC base commits.  It will be in multiple parts, the base coming first and then the new interface.  There will be a dev fund as well as a community recovery fund for those that have lost coin in one manner or another.  There is a quite a bit planned.  Do not trust any nick 'syntaks' without messaging me first on the forum to verify
Activity: 151
Activity: 167
I am having issues with the V2.1 wallet. It installs, I start neos, then open wallet, after entering password and password confirmation it just hangs at "installing.." 
Granted I have only waited 15 mins, but I do feel something is wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1288
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I haven`t seen syntaks in this thread for a very long time
Activity: 58
5 * 19 BTC buys Huh
3 * 23 BTC buys Huh
Activity: 58