Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 36. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Sorry to say, the crash did not stop yet. The "panic"buys where made up to recover it. I see 15k coming as a bottom, then it is save to buy again. More Neos for your sold ones that is. Simple trading tec
ill take them at 15k Wink
You wil get them, I see a lot of dumpers. It's not looking great for now. But I would set the buy order at 16k to be sure
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Sorry to say, the crash did not stop yet. The "panic"buys where made up to recover it. I see 15k coming as a bottom, then it is save to buy again. More Neos for your sold ones that is. Simple trading tec
ill take them at 15k Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 503
Surely some of the people who bought the ICO just intended to turn a quick profit, this is it, and they're entitled to it. They did their part to fund the project. For them not selling at 30K was a losing gamble and they wish to gamble no more.
its just someone wanting to exit , it was merely 3 btc ... anyhow anyone who wants to dump some more i put my little safety net at 15k ,ill gladly take your coins Wink

keep up the great work syntaks!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

can't be mining dump, seems like a lot to dump from mining but u never know.

im shocked anyone would sell this gem...

wow...
DEVs dump ICO coin  Grin
ICO coin is premine coin

You must be mistaking syntaks for a shitcoin dev. This ain't no shit coin, and syntaks ain't no scammer.

Oh, and hey, it looks like we're going back up!  Cheesy

wow...
DEVs dump ICO coin  Grin
ICO coin is premine coin
LOL why would he dump for 3 btc LOL

our first troll! so cute...
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

wow...
DEVs dump ICO coin  Grin
ICO coin is premine coin

wow...

Seriously. If I had any spare BTC, I'd definitely be using this opportunity to buy more. I'm just dumbfounded as to where such a massive dump came out of for seemingly no reason. Fucking bonkers.

wow...
Activity: 560
Never thought we would fall below 20K again.  What's up with the 3btc sell at 20k?

Miners dumping? Neos like i've said 40 times is the most undervalued coin in crypto... Meanwhile coins with mediocre devs, horrible quality wallets, and complete lack of features are over 80k sats. People seriously don't ask for non scam coins because you are buying them over legit quality coins like Neos. This is the last I'll say this rant, I own a good percentage of this coin and will bag hold it to the crypto grave.
Activity: 163
Never thought we would fall below 20K again.  What's up with the 3btc sell at 20k?
Damn, that's a big dump  Angry
Activity: 503
With the way multipools/other actos jump in and rapes the SHA difficulty, drop out then jump in each time it drops it would soon be better to have a own NEOS SHA-multipool
mining other coins and buying NEOS to distribute..

Is that what they're doing, mining every other block or something? Not very sporting.

As far as a pool to mine and convert to Neos, I think it would be better for that to be done as individuals. Vericoin had something like that after their PoW and it was problematic because you put in your hash and VRC trickled out to you, but you had no idea how much you were owed or when you are going to get it.
impatient dumpers... gonna regret it! naughty naughty  Cry
hey two turtles!!

haven't said thank you today....so THANK YOU!!

You don't have to thank me but you're welcome =)  I just got done turning a concept into a reality for a new feature I think everyone's going to love.  =)

Regards,

syntaks

Great to hear, dev! When you you think we'll get to see it?  Smiley
Activity: 101
Hey two turtles.  I am investing in your project atm  namely by mining and looking to get some coins as well.

Are you the only coin that is offering an arbitrush feature that gives the user the option to use anonymity?

Also what else would you say is NEOS most unique qualities separating it from the rest of the crypto coins available?

Good work with the project.  I like the wallet and I like the mining pools available.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
With the way multipools/other actos jump in and rapes the SHA difficulty, drop out then jump in each time it drops it would soon be better to have a own NEOS SHA-multipool

I'll discuss it with phark =)
hey two turtles!!

haven't said thank you today....so THANK YOU!!

You don't have to thank me but you're welcome =)  I just got done turning a concept into a reality for a new feature I think everyone's going to love.  =)

Regards,

syntaks
amazing !
can't wait to hear all about this new feature! if you think we'll like it ,I'm pretty sure we'll love it!
Pages:
Jump to: