Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 34. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
We are going back to ground floor.  Not sure what's going on.  I've put up 3 buy walls and they were just eaten alive. 

Congratulations on acquiring some cheap Neos.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
We are going back to ground floor.  Not sure what's going on.  I've put up 3 buy walls and they were just eaten alive. 
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
Ok I double clicked setup,
I double clicked run
and the wallet synced in,
I put http://127.0.0.1:18000 into my browser and all I have is a black screen is this normal?

I thought something was supposed to be there HAHA maybe I am missing something

(...)

It's a little bit more complicated, but I'm sure they will "de-complicate" it. Take a look here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2fm36A11dRE7S2VYa3H3w

Ok I added a neoscoin.conf and still black screen in the browser, however the qt wallet is loading with the run batch file is that normal??

tried it in chrome and firefox both just have a black screen in the display.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
I double clicked run
I put http://127.0.0.1:18000 into my browser and all I have is a black screen is this normal?

(...)

It's a little bit more complicated, but I'm sure they will "de-complicate" it. Take a look here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS2fm36A11dRE7S2VYa3H3w

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
I double clicked run

ALSO is there a config file and how do i solo mine this coin with SHA-256 rigs, since I cant see all the cool features due to my black browser page I can see the difficulty. I am very interested in this coin I just cant figure it all out HAHA

Thanks

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

After seeing the number of NEOS tests on our payment gateway, i must admit i'm impressed by this community!

Keep up the good work, NEOS is on it's way to have a full listing once we go live!
legendary
We're up for voting on CoinPayments.net =)  One vote per person and it costs 0.001 BTC - https://www.coinpayments.net/vote This could definitely be a big push in the right direction! =)

Best regards,

syntaks

Voted Smiley

Voted!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Thanks a lot for the continued support guys.  I'll say one thing - it's easy when you're releasing your code + your best attempt at any sort of design but it's another when you're working with a pro who not only can design but understands how the design flows and how people will be using it.  The underlying code for the most part is done, it's just a matter of each piece to the wallet getting fleshed out.  Normally I'd be posting screenshots or screencasts, but oh boy, this release is just really that slick.  There aren't many pieces left to shove into the puzzle and I promise you all, I give you my word, it will all be worth the wait.  I'm just about to start putting some work into arbitrush a bit.  If anyone needs me, of course you know where to find me =)

Sincerely,

syntaks

!+!
We are here! Smiley HODL! I personally bought more.. XD
Activity: 117
Looks good. I will happily vote.
legendary
Activity: 1050
We're up for voting on CoinPayments.net =)  One vote per person and it costs 0.001 BTC - https://www.coinpayments.net/vote This could definitely be a big push in the right direction! =)

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1274
Great to hear that and I'm really eager to see it.I know it will be worth the wait for all of us and I believe in the coin's success.Cheers.
legendary
Thanks a lot for the continued support guys.  I'll say one thing - it's easy when you're releasing your code + your best attempt at any sort of design but it's another when you're working with a pro who not only can design but understands how the design flows and how people will be using it.  The underlying code for the most part is done, it's just a matter of each piece to the wallet getting fleshed out.  Normally I'd be posting screenshots or screencasts, but oh boy, this release is just really that slick.  There aren't many pieces left to shove into the puzzle and I promise you all, I give you my word, it will all be worth the wait.  I'm just about to start putting some work into arbitrush a bit.  If anyone needs me, of course you know where to find me =)

Sincerely,

syntaks

I like to hear that! I often thought that design is underrated and it is never just about "a nice look" but usability. I'm absolutely sure it's worth the patience.
legendary

Sincerely,

syntaks
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
Thanks guys for cheap neos,i will buy them all Wink
Activity: 117
Power of NEOS. I went to take my wife to work and it was 18k, get back 5 minutes later and it's on the rebound at 23k.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
I have many neos,but no need to panic i belive in v2 and dev Grin
Activity: 966
Awesome with a price fall that, it will keep the pesky multipools away from our blockchain for a while and let all people of sane nature accumulate more cheap NEOS.
Like a NEOS special black sunday, get your NEOS super cheap!

To be honest i think some people think they waited to long on V2 and want to invest in superNET IPO..
Many coins have sell pressure at the moment because of superNET IPO.

I can understand the wait, but believe me we didn't rush on this and it's new compared to v1.  Working towards getting this released sooner than later though and doing our best.

Regards,

syntaks
twoturtles are you gonna pull a ninjaturtles lol Wink
Activity: 70
Awesome with a price fall that, it will keep the pesky multipools away from our blockchain for a while and let all people of sane nature accumulate more cheap NEOS.

To be honest i think some people think they waited to long on V2 and want to invest in superNET IPO..

I can understand the wait, but believe me we didn't rush on this and it's new compared to v1.  Working towards getting this released sooner than later though and doing our best.

Regards,

syntaks

Yes i know NEOS was pre-released due to popular demand so from my point of view im not even waiting at the moment im accumulating.
The longer the "wait" the better the end result will be. Time consumed "waiting" is in fact protecting my investment.
legendary

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 966
BUT seriously... that dump missed my buy order by 100 satoshis!!! fml ...
Pages:
Jump to: