Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 38. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Whats up with kickasspool?
  Valid
 Invalid   
 Efficiency
56.93%
Activity: 101
joined the mining pool noes-sha.kickasspools.net today. 

Congratulations on Neos.  it looks like it has a lot of good qualities going for it, and your patience will pay off.   

There is no need to pay to be listed as I an others believe NEOS will be detected by the radar of the masses soon enough and will be free.  This isn't a pump n dump.   

I also was tempted to invest in supernet today but held off as there are a lot of questions I don't have answers too yet and will keep researching.

Activity: 70
Who mine with BLAKE 256?

Miner(blake256) from official website (https://github.com/Griffitsj/cgminer-saffron/releases/download/saffron-1.0/cgminer-saffron-windows.zip) only 1.6Gh with R 290. Any idea?
cgminer.exe --blake256 -I 14 -o stratum+tcp://www.hashharder.com:9585 -u wallet -p x

Same speed. 1.33 with R9 280X. I try use miner from http://www.blakecoin.org/cgminer-alt-pool-eu.7z but see only HW errors

I get 1.145Gh per 7950 with I 14 and powertune 20 so 1.33 for a 280x sounds about right
Activity: 104
only 1.46Gh with R9 290. Any idea?

that is about right.  you are going to see around a third (half?) slower speeds with the 14 round blake versus the 8 round blake of blakecoin.  you guys are on the right track.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Who mine with BLAKE 256?

Miner(blake256) from official website (https://github.com/Griffitsj/cgminer-saffron/releases/download/saffron-1.0/cgminer-saffron-windows.zip) only 1.6Gh with R 290. Any idea?
cgminer.exe --blake256 -I 14 -o stratum+tcp://www.hashharder.com:9585 -u wallet -p x

Same speed. 1.33 with R9 280X. I try use miner from http://www.blakecoin.org/cgminer-alt-pool-eu.7z but see only HW errors
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Universal Life Church Minister
Who mine with BLAKE 256?

Miner(blake256) from NEOS official website (https://github.com/Griffitsj/cgminer-saffron/releases/download/saffron-1.0/cgminer-saffron-windows.zip) only 1.46Gh with R9 290. Any idea?
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Question for you all: Do you really care about IRC in the wallet?  Should we keep it or just remove it in v2?

Regards,

syntaks

It's more convenience than necessity not a requirement imo. Rather see other features/adoption/BTER (wtf are they!!) Smiley
keep! i love that its so useful to me. but only if it doesn't take away from anything else, as its really a luxury more than a necessity .
Activity: 560
Question for you all: Do you really care about IRC in the wallet?  Should we keep it or just remove it in v2?

Regards,

syntaks

It's more convenience than necessity not a requirement imo. Rather see other features/adoption/BTER (wtf are they!!) Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
As I posted earlier, supernet was rushed and appears to be an etf of coins, James even speaks of the NAV and such.  It is intellectually cool, but the more James posts the more it feels like buying a basket of his coins.  It will be beneficial to those in his core, but with the way it is going, large sums of btc, it could be an awesome trainwreck.  I would be inclined to buy if it had stayed focused on the way the network would come about.  It isn't even talked about, it's more of an illusion than ether at this point.  James rants about the us regs, and remains hidden.  It is something to watch, but I'd take the stand of avoiding until the actual usefulness of this network is fleshed out.

Neos is solid and growing.  Anyone following discussions, trends, even technicals would notice that.  And of more importance, it is helmed by a sincere, capable dev.  Isn't that amazing considering the alt ecosystem.
i can't say much about it, but lets just say syntaks has plans that dwarf the 'supernet'

wouldn't surprise me!! syntaks is a genius/soldier !
Activity: 560
i can't say much about it, but lets just say syntaks has plans that dwarf the 'supernet'

Coming from you I'm pretty f**** intrigued now. Damn you guys Smiley
yak
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

legendary
dev - any plans or news ?

Definitely.  They've been posted throughout the thread =)  I'm currently coding v2, and working with the designer tonight to see how much we can get integrated.  I'll keep everyone posted as the updates come in as usual.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
dev - any plans or news ?
I am in two minds about paying to be listed on Mintpal. I agree with the facts that we are only a few weeks away from meeting the criteria, but as pointed out previous we may be on a long list of review once we break the 28 day age limit.

As far as paying. I would be happy to chip into a community pot to get that process going so the Dev team don't have to pay out of pocket. 2.5 BTC could go towards some future project.

SuperNet... i've been at work all day, so i need to read up on it.

Joe
I'm with u i would chip in aswell, i really strongly suggest everyone reads up on jl777 and the supernet, i think most ppl aren't understanding what the supernet is or does... in short its like an airport and all the diff altscoins are the airplanes. every airplane(coin) has its unique qualities. it works as a machine and benefits every coin in the supernet. just saying don't write this off so fast.

again if the community isn't for it than we don't do it... thats the #1 priority for us and as well for supernet cause they would need the community behind this. I simply brought it to the table because i know neos has a unique ANON that supernet would love to have on board ,along with the best dev (syntaks)! The price of neos would skyrocket, but thats not whats important ,whats important is that it will be stable and stay on an uptrend... and be part of something that might change crypto and unite around 200 alt coins to work as a machine for the better of them all... we might see a change in crypto if all this works out, like an extinction of coins who never jumped on the network... supernet allows you to send money through the network using wtv quality in a coin that suits your need.. dunno if i made anything clear I'm not that good at explaining things but please take the time to look into it well, this decision shouldn't be simply brushed off and doesn't need to be rushed .

also being part of the supernet would not change anything from neos or its plans. The vision stays intact Smiley

I thought about to invest in SuperNet today. But what I don't understand since the idea was brought on the table is the rushing. The idea itself could be great. But for me, too many points are very unclear. And today, the failed ICO... thats extremely unprofessional. Take a look at the BTCD-Chart. The Price has already decreased. What I want to say is: A failure of the SuperNet could also affect every joining project. And I think, its absolutely unpredictable. The idea is too big for that rushing and it could go totally wrong.

Under the line: I don't think there is any need to think about it now. If the SuperNet should become successful and a constructive aspect for Crypto and it would be a win-win-Situation for all Sides, it could be worth to think about it. But that won't be clear in days or weeks. Maybe in a few months.

See that's just my point.  Why rush into something that's unknown?  From my understanding right now it's purely speculation and conceptual.  With that being said, the dangers are too clear and present for Neos and there's been too much hard work and heart that's gone into it and plenty more where that came from.  I look at this as I would any other project/IPO/ICO/coin/whatever - with the understanding it's volatile.  I wouldn't in bad form or taste just throw out a "we won't be participating" blanket statement "just because".  I'm looking out for the better of Neos and you guys.

Sincerely,

syntaks
and thats why i love you lol...

its an option out there and theres no rush, lets see how things turn out, I'm just stating that I'm all for it! 100%
legendary

Welcome =) They're great.  Chant of a poor man is another favorite
legendary
Activity: 1029
legendary
I am in two minds about paying to be listed on Mintpal. I agree with the facts that we are only a few weeks away from meeting the criteria, but as pointed out previous we may be on a long list of review once we break the 28 day age limit.

As far as paying. I would be happy to chip into a community pot to get that process going so the Dev team don't have to pay out of pocket. 2.5 BTC could go towards some future project.

SuperNet... i've been at work all day, so i need to read up on it.

Joe
I'm with u i would chip in aswell, i really strongly suggest everyone reads up on jl777 and the supernet, i think most ppl aren't understanding what the supernet is or does... in short its like an airport and all the diff altscoins are the airplanes. every airplane(coin) has its unique qualities. it works as a machine and benefits every coin in the supernet. just saying don't write this off so fast.

again if the community isn't for it than we don't do it... thats the #1 priority for us and as well for supernet cause they would need the community behind this. I simply brought it to the table because i know neos has a unique ANON that supernet would love to have on board ,along with the best dev (syntaks)! The price of neos would skyrocket, but thats not whats important ,whats important is that it will be stable and stay on an uptrend... and be part of something that might change crypto and unite around 200 alt coins to work as a machine for the better of them all... we might see a change in crypto if all this works out, like an extinction of coins who never jumped on the network... supernet allows you to send money through the network using wtv quality in a coin that suits your need.. dunno if i made anything clear I'm not that good at explaining things but please take the time to look into it well, this decision shouldn't be simply brushed off and doesn't need to be rushed .

also being part of the supernet would not change anything from neos or its plans. The vision stays intact Smiley

I thought about to invest in SuperNet today. But what I don't understand since the idea was brought on the table is the rushing. The idea itself could be great. But for me, too many points are very unclear. And today, the failed ICO... thats extremely unprofessional. Take a look at the BTCD-Chart. The Price has already decreased. What I want to say is: A failure of the SuperNet could also affect every joining project. And I think, its absolutely unpredictable. The idea is too big for that rushing and it could go totally wrong.

Under the line: I don't think there is any need to think about it now. If the SuperNet should become successful and a constructive aspect for Crypto and it would be a win-win-Situation for all Sides, it could be worth to think about it. But that won't be clear in days or weeks. Maybe in a few months.

See that's just my point.  Why rush into something that's unknown?  From my understanding right now it's purely speculation and conceptual.  With that being said, the dangers are too clear and present for Neos and there's been too much hard work and heart that's gone into it and plenty more where that came from.  I look at this as I would any other project/IPO/ICO/coin/whatever - with the understanding it's volatile.  I wouldn't in bad form or taste just throw out a "we won't be participating" blanket statement "just because".  I'm looking out for the better of Neos and you guys.

Sincerely,

syntaks
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
Pages:
Jump to: