Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 33. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

The problem isn't that there is anything wrong with this coin or it's dev so far, it's that there was no *real* volume outside of the pump groups and there was no *real* support at post pump prices to hold it up there. It wasn't possible to just take some profits or leave the position without causing huge price swings because of the low volume.

That's what happened this weekend. People see the price is way too high with very little volume or new news to justify the huge price jumps, so they start taking their profits if they were in before the pump, or start mitigating losses if they bought in at the top. And with such low volume on the buy side, the market can't absorb it. The trend is constantly down and that reinforces itself.

Meanwhile obnoxious shitcoins like EthanCoin and CoCoCoin have a combined 250BTC volume today. That's the true crypto community of today, how they love their pump and dumps. Reminds me of Judgecoin. Honest dev, did PoD before there was a PoD, had a solid coin albeit not so feature rich. Had a great community but it languished, got pumped once, sidestepped for a while and died. It likely will be de-listed soon and the dev is already gone. There was no scam there, just no interest.

Even having a really good product with a great dev like NEOS is by no means going to mean a win. It might be an intellectual challenge for syntaks and yak and they will do great things, but you can't trade it well in this environment because of all this BS.

Just two sats worth.

The whole altcoin market volume is very low at the moment and there is a lack of interest in trading alts generally. I guess the volume on coins like Coco are faked. Other coins with unique features like Storjcoin X, XC, VIA, RZR, VRC have low volume too.
2 Month ago the top traded coins had more than 5000BTC volume/day. Now people are thinking 300BTC is the top of the hype.

I believe in syntaks and his team and as soon the next btc bullrun is starting, a lot of alts and Neos will benefit from this.

very true Wink

ill keep accumulating till that day comes Wink
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

The problem isn't that there is anything wrong with this coin or it's dev so far, it's that there was no *real* volume outside of the pump groups and there was no *real* support at post pump prices to hold it up there. It wasn't possible to just take some profits or leave the position without causing huge price swings because of the low volume.

That's what happened this weekend. People see the price is way too high with very little volume or new news to justify the huge price jumps, so they start taking their profits if they were in before the pump, or start mitigating losses if they bought in at the top. And with such low volume on the buy side, the market can't absorb it. The trend is constantly down and that reinforces itself.

Meanwhile obnoxious shitcoins like EthanCoin and CoCoCoin have a combined 250BTC volume today. That's the true crypto community of today, how they love their pump and dumps. Reminds me of Judgecoin. Honest dev, did PoD before there was a PoD, had a solid coin albeit not so feature rich. Had a great community but it languished, got pumped once, sidestepped for a while and died. It likely will be de-listed soon and the dev is already gone. There was no scam there, just no interest.

Even having a really good product with a great dev like NEOS is by no means going to mean a win. It might be an intellectual challenge for syntaks and yak and they will do great things, but you can't trade it well in this environment because of all this BS.

Just two sats worth.

The whole altcoin market volume is very low at the moment and there is a lack of interest in trading alts generally. I guess the volume on coins like Coco are faked. Other coins with unique features like Storjcoin X, XC, VIA, RZR, VRC have low volume too.
2 Month ago the top traded coins had more than 5000BTC volume/day. Now people are thinking 300BTC is the top of the hype.

I believe in syntaks and his team and as soon the next btc bullrun is starting, a lot of alts and Neos will benefit from this.
Activity: 503

Just two sats worth.

Different people buy coins for different reasons. For me, I'm trying to amass wealth by taking the risks necessary to provide a new global economic system suited for the 21st century, just like the early people mining BTC with their CPU's and GPU's did. They were all rewarded. The people trading in this other way are also distributing coins and doing their part, and should be rewarded too, but it's zero-sum which means it basically comes down to tricking other traders and that doesn't have the same long-term potential. I can afford to buy and hold.

For me, I'm already thinking of a BTC as having a value in atoma, rather than the Neos being valued in satoshis!
Activity: 966
ya unfortunately people aren't smart and like to buy weekly pump coins... i tend to stand alone on twitter with most of my investments. I buy into the devs never really the actual coin itself ... but in this case neos has it all , incredible devs that won't quit on us and will continue to deliver plus neos has unique features , people will see this when V2 is launched and people learn more about arbitrush (unique anon off the block chain )...

don't be sheep and follow the heard , be the Shepard and move the heard yourselves Wink

keep up the greatness two turtles!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
can someone link the site that shows current coin count, I know its under 2 mil but looking for exact number since its so cheap now may as well buy em all.

I know, I'm breaking some of my rules with this one. I invest in the developer, more than just the coin.

In the first pages, at the very beginning, I didn't even believe the coin was real. I questioned that the dev could produce what he said he could. I was like, I've heard all this before, exchange in wallet and the other features. I was like where's your escrow? lol

Then the dev made a youtube video of the wallet working, had his coin on Bittrex, and had trusted members of the community vouching for him.

And all this happened within a couple hours of my questionable post.

hours, that's what I'm investing in, a dev like that. There are a few other devs out there this good, we know that, but they don't have a coin that has V2 around the corner, and crazy people selling for 20,000! They just don't know any better. They are selling the whales, and some of us, all their coins for next to nothing.

Sure, there are competitors out there, but look at the value placed their coins. You just don't get a coin of this scale, at this price, everyday.

I keep saying that's it, then buying a few more, and a few more lol

+++

Just two sats worth.
yak
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Ok I tried to close the QT wallet and that didnt work, I tried using the port it says it can not connect to because it said it was a local host so i figured what the hey try it and see, yeaaaa that didnt work either. I do not think I cahn possibly be doing something wrong, I mean seriously, its 3 frakin steps right HAHAHA how can you screw that up LOL

still getting no connect and black screens ion both firefox and chrome

AND explorer HAHA tried them all just in case

that's because you (the web scripts) are getting a connection refused when trying to connect to the neoscoin's api port. (this could be for a number of reasons)

i'm sure syntaks will get you sorted out when he gets back in awhile, he was going to do something with his daughter today as far as i know. in the meantime the qt wallet will work for doing any sort of normal tasks tho.
yak
Activity: 266
you can get the current amount of coins by going to the block explorer
http://explorer.neoscoin.com
see that 'outstanding' that is how many coins are have been mined so far.
hope that helps
can someone link the site that shows current coin count, I know its under 2 mil but looking for exact number since its so cheap now may as well buy em all.

1,050,000 for the ICO +
100 for the fair launch period {1000 blocks *0.1} +
(Current block count-1000)*50

Activity: 560

Qt/help/console/getmininginfo

15:56:15

getmininginfo

15:56:15

{
"blocks" : 7775,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"pow_algo_id" : 0,
"pow_algo" : "sha256d",
"difficulty" : 4644490.37329289,
"difficulty_sha256d" : 4644490.37329289,
"difficulty_x11" : 1595.07486067,
"difficulty_blake" : 197925.62364145,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

Tried that already, there was a site that showed it but i lost the bookmark.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

Qt/help/console/getmininginfo
Activity: 448
electroneum.com

I know, I'm breaking some of my rules with this one. I invest in the developer, more than just the coin.

In the first pages, at the very beginning, I didn't even believe the coin was real. I questioned that the dev could produce what he said he could. I was like, I've heard all this before, exchange in wallet and the other features. I was like where's your escrow? lol

Then the dev made a youtube video of the wallet working, had his coin on Bittrex, and had trusted members of the community vouching for him.

And all this happened within a couple hours of my questionable post.

hours, that's what I'm investing in, a dev like that. There are a few other devs out there this good, we know that, but they don't have a coin that has V2 around the corner, and crazy people selling for 20,000! They just don't know any better. They are selling the whales, and some of us, all their coins for next to nothing.

Sure, there are competitors out there, but look at the value placed their coins. You just don't get a coin of this scale, at this price, everyday.

I keep saying that's it, then buying a few more, and a few more lol

Activity: 560
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Will V2 have a windows installer? And the "drag to app folder" for mac. I think this is very big. We can't have people that want to use Neos, and can not get the system working. It is hard for tech people understand the importance of this because they can't unlearn what they know, and it seems like things are simple, and they may be, but we need "next, next, finish". A wizard. I believe that syntaks said this would be the case, I'm just checking to make sure.

From speaking to him in irc earlier I am pretty sure this is exactly what he is working on
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Will V2 have a windows installer? And the "drag to app folder" for mac. I think this is very big. We can't have people that want to use Neos, and can not get the system working. It is hard for tech people understand the importance of this because they can't unlearn what they know, and it seems like things are simple, and they may be, but we need "next, next, finish". A wizard. I believe that syntaks said this would be the case, I'm just checking to make sure.

Activity: 117
Good point Monkey. I'm not super trader but it has looked like someone has been pushing it down, buying, raising the price, selling then pushing it down again.

It really hasn't moved out of the 18k 22k range all day.
We are going back to ground floor.  Not sure what's going on.  I've put up 3 buy walls and they were just eaten alive. 

Congratulations on acquiring some cheap Neos.

Is normal, there are other trains and people are impatient.

This is the time to get some

As the owner of a whole lot of Neos and a bunch of other coins too, I could make it go down to 10K or up to 26K with a click, and I'm just one monkey. When there are more exchanges and more Neos issued you'll see a lot more stability.

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
And bought more..  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 502
Ok I tried to close the QT wallet and that didnt work, I tried using the port it says it can not connect to because it said it was a local host so i figured what the hey try it and see, yeaaaa that didnt work either. I do not think I cahn possibly be doing something wrong, I mean seriously, its 3 frakin steps right HAHAHA how can you screw that up LOL

still getting no connect and black screens ion both firefox and chrome

AND explorer HAHA tried them all just in case

Activity: 70
We are going back to ground floor.  Not sure what's going on.  I've put up 3 buy walls and they were just eaten alive. 

Congratulations!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io

Congratulations on acquiring some cheap Neos.

Is normal, there are other trains and people are impatient.

This is the time to get some
Pages:
Jump to: