Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 42. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
someone just dumped all the way down to 23k...

BUYING LIE CRAZY!!!  Grin
Transferring more BTC its was insane i placed bargain small buy orders and the bots just kept listing their sell orders lower and lower.
Awesome to be awake Smiley
Activity: 112

Yeah, some asshole threw up a 5 BTC sell wall around 27000, then the bots took over at 3000 sats less. It was manipulation to create a panic sell and a lot of these "investors" took the opportunity to sell out.

Now we start the whole process again. Sad
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
should put up bounties for translations though Wink

No need, even the chinese can read coinwars w.o translations Grin
oué bah pour le décollage, il doit y avoir gréve du personnel aérien !

j'ais bien fais de n'y miner que 24 heures hein.
mais bonne chance à vous.
je suis pas très bien a comprendre le français mais j'ai compris un petit peu, mais ques que tu veux dire? "oué bah pour le décollage, il doit y avoir gréve du personnel aérien !"   

jai compris que tus n'aime pas neos ,met je t'assure que tu devrais le reviser par ce que suis la va aller a la lune!

je peux demander pour une place en français ci ca t'intéresse .... excuse mon vocabulaire, je ne suis pas français Wink lol

Are you fluent in french or is that babelfish? =)
I'm fluent in french but my grammar is weak lol like i wouldn't be able to do a proper translation but i understand it perfectly and speak fluent ,its my writing thats horrible Smiley

Ahh damn ok Smiley
should put up bounties for translations though Wink
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Coinminers pool sha256 will be down for 30 minutes , we are moving to a new server because i have some problems with the current server

Sorry for the inconvenience
Regards

UPDATE: The pool is back online  Wink
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1050

je suis pas très bien a comprendre le français mais j'ai compris un petit peu, mais ques que tu veux dire? "oué bah pour le décollage, il doit y avoir gréve du personnel aérien !"   

jai compris que tus n'aime pas neos ,met je t'assure que tu devrais le reviser par ce que suis la va aller a la lune!

je peux demander pour une place en français ci ca t'intéresse .... excuse mon vocabulaire, je ne suis pas français Wink lol

I'm fluent in french but my grammar is weak lol like i wouldn't be able to do a proper translation but i understand it perfectly and speak fluent ,its my writing thats horrible Smiley

Ahh damn ok Smiley

legendary
legendary

@twoturtles ,is it possible to add on the website links to the irc and this thread?

I'll get to it, just in the rough of a block of code right now
no rush! thanx!

keep it up, your in beast mode!!
If you don't hold any Neoscoin and you've been having a hard time finding a good investment among all the scams...stop what you are doing and go buy Neoscoin.  Hold it and let it grow like a real investment should. Stop giving scam devs your money and invest in neos team now while it's still low.
+1

they will see the light soon enough Wink
Activity: 560
If you don't hold any Neoscoin and you've been having a hard time finding a good investment among all the scams...stop what you are doing and go buy Neoscoin.  Hold it and let it grow like a real investment should. Stop giving scam devs your money and invest in neos team now while it's still low.
legendary
Hello,
Is it possible to solo Mining in Neoscoin?

Thank you for your replies!!

Not without a *lot* of hash.  Don't waste your electricity and time, mine on a pool so you can get more out of your mining. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

Thank you very much syntaks for your quick answer.
But if I want to solo Mining what are the setting for my miner?

Best regards

hephaestus

Which miners do you have and what algo?  My pleasure =)

I have KncMiners Sha-256

Thank's

I would suggest setting up a local stratum server then with 'none' as the db type and pointing your rigs at it.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hello,

Not without a *lot* of hash.  Don't waste your electricity and time, mine on a pool so you can get more out of your mining. =)

Best regards,

syntaks

Best regards

hephaestus

I have KncMiners Sha-256

Thank's
legendary
Hello,

Best regards,

syntaks

Best regards

hephaestus

legendary
@twoturtles ,is it possible to add on the website links to the irc and this thread?

I'll get to it, just in the rough of a block of code right now
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hello,

Best regards,

syntaks

Best regards

hephaestus
Pages:
Jump to: