Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 43. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Wow Coinwarz is rating Neos at 700% that of BTC.

Something is definitely going to change!

No thats just coinswars looking at current difficulty most likely SHA256 and the NEOS one variates ALOT from block to block.

Oh yeah, that's what I mean, when the diff goes like that it gets hammered with hash and brought back down to earth. But that process publicizes the coin.
yes very true Wink
@twoturtles ,is it possible to add on the website links to the irc and this thread?
Activity: 503

No thats just coinswars looking at current difficulty most likely SHA256 and the NEOS one variates ALOT from block to block.

Oh yeah, that's what I mean, when the diff goes like that it gets hammered with hash and brought back down to earth. But that process publicizes the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hello,
Is it possible to solo Mining in Neoscoin?

Thank you for your replies!!

Not without a *lot* of hash.  Don't waste your electricity and time, mine on a pool so you can get more out of your mining. =)

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hello,
Is it possible to solo Mining in Neoscoin?

Thank you for your replies!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

No thats just coinswars looking at current difficulty / exchange rate and estimated coins/day at X hashrate, most likely for SHA256 and the NEOS one variates ALOT from block to block.

I'll say it again

Buy now is the smartest thing anyone could do.

Not one promise ever broken. Couldn't be any more transparent. One of if not the best coins produced at the moment and it's below 30?

Seriously, if you are following what I'm saying. This is my BIGGEST investment right now. This is a no brainer.

Twoturtles, thanks again for everything. You have exceeded every ones expectations.

Keep up the good work!!

+1 Exactly. People are sleeping on Neos right now, but once this rocket blasts off, it'll put even the moon in the rear view! This coin is gonna be HUGE! Get in now or cry later!  Grin
spot on Wink
+1
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

I'll say it again

Not one promise ever broken. Couldn't be any more transparent. One of if not the best coins produced at the moment and it's below 30?

Seriously, if you are following what I'm saying. This is my BIGGEST investment right now. This is a no brainer.

Twoturtles, thanks again for everything. You have exceeded every ones expectations.

Keep up the good work!!

Couldn't agree more! Normally I try to invest early and than I just hold and watch. In this case I bought to every price.
Activity: 70

I'll say it again

Keep up the good work!!

+1 Exactly. People are sleeping on Neos right now, but once this rocket blasts off, it'll put even the moon in the rear view! This coin is gonna be HUGE! Get in now or cry later!  Grin
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com

I'll say it again

Keep up the good work!!
hold it. its not smart to sell it this low
its a perfect coin that just keeps getting better because of the awesome dev.

you really selling it for $170k marketcap why?
look on http://coinmarketcap.com/
see all the coins that have 10x the marketcap of neos, neos is better than all of them. dont give it away this cheap.
better for the weak hands to exit now so stronger hands have their coins Wink this way it'll always be a smooth rise with minimal dumps... neos market cap is so low it can go 10x easily especially with unique anon and V2 coming! arbitrush is already here and will just get better... see u guys at a 1.5 million market cap Smiley
I like the idea of integrating the coin into the game.It will be awesome.

I completely agree =) I love new ideas/innovation and that's a pretty cool game in my opinion.  Also Neos is being added to CoinWarz today! =)
thats great! i also agree thats a great idea, more use for neos and a great game non the less Wink
+1
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
hold it. its not smart to sell it this low
its a perfect coin that just keeps getting better because of the awesome dev.

you really selling it for $170k marketcap why?
look on http://coinmarketcap.com/
see all the coins that have 10x the marketcap of neos, neos is better than all of them. dont give it away this cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1050

I completely agree =) I love new ideas/innovation and that's a pretty cool game in my opinion.  Also Neos is being added to CoinWarz today! =)
legendary
Activity: 1274
Activity: 560
I've reached out.  Hopefully we can get some game integration magic happening here =)  That would be really awesome!

Regards,

syntaks

I'll help with a bounty if they need a bit of coin to get this integration done. Just let me know via pm as usual.
Info on what Bittrex is planning on doing regarding trading bots: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202673194-The-taming-of-the-Bots-Part-II

Order Entry

Number open orders per market will be limited to 10.
Only 100 orders may be placed in a one hour period on a given market.
These caps apply both to UI and API trades

This is something I don't agree but if it will stop the bots we don't have a choice.

Good idea. Using multiple orders to obscure the prices by overfilling the forms is a type of hacking and they are right to stop it. If you're placing an order in a market more than once every 36 seconds you're not trading, you're hacking.
Activity: 73
v2 preview is looking awesome yak Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: