Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 45. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Ok my phone just went nuts over the recent rise and woke me up. Neos is still cheap wake me up after 90k sats.

I think you mentioned an App before for that. how do you do it?

+1 Yeah I'd like to know as well.

Im not sure if it's on iPhone but on android you just download the app called "bitcoin checker" it has numerous exchanges built in and you can set all kinds of alarms on coins. Mine was set to any swing over 25%.

OK back to bed nite nite.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Ok my phone just went nuts over the recent rise and woke me up. Neos is still cheap wake me up after 90k sats.

+1 Yeah I'd like to know as well.
Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I have so much fun with this coin. Thanks alot Smiley
Activity: 560
Activity: 966
this is nothing folks... neos has been doing this under the radar ... this is just an accumulation phase imo, were extremely undervalued and when V2 is released ...people will wish they payed attention. this is cheap and only neos holders know this ,thats why we hold like bosses Wink

people don't even know what arbitrush is yet, they probably think its an arbitrage feature lol

let the good times roll!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
-----------✄----------
I love watch this green line on bittrex Grin
Activity: 11
There we go, enjoy the show! Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Yeah,some friends of mine start to buy neos and they said it's the last time to buy cheap coins. Smiley
-----------✄----------
Two 5 BTC buys on bittrex. Seems as someone wants to raise the volume. Next rally cant be far away.. Wink
I think this is last chance to buy cheap neos,becasuse price will rise
whales playing games Wink what did you think a coin this good wouldn't attract whales .. Wink

twoturtles is literally whale bait!
Activity: 11
Two 5 BTC buys on bittrex. Seems as someone wants to raise the volume. Next rally cant be far away.. Wink
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Thank you for including C-CEX in the upcoming V2 wallet expansion, it is very appreciated as well as the good honest work you are doing on Neos.
-----------✄----------
Thanks dev for hard work,and to be active.
Go neos!!!!!
guys let @moolah_io know how great neoscoin and its community is!! tweet them why!  Unique ANON (arbitrush),  true transparency, maybe some links to the thread Wink

@syntaks have you reached out to them?

I believe I tweeted to them, but a dev tweeting about his coin more than once just will most likely annoy the hell out of them and proves nothing to them other than "He wants "his" coin here".  I'd rather let the community speak so it's a natural demand rather than some crafty begging on my part =).  We are still on schedule for v2 absolutely.  It's all I've been eating/breathing.

Sincerely,

syntaks
Awesome!!

also just to let everyone know moolah tweeted that neos is under review!! so we all know where gonna get listed Wink !! no one can deny this beauty!! reach out and show your support!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
guys let @moolah_io know how great neoscoin and its community is!! tweet them why!  Unique ANON (arbitrush),  true transparency, maybe some links to the thread Wink

I believe I tweeted to them, but a dev tweeting about his coin more than once just will most likely annoy the hell out of them and proves nothing to them other than "He wants "his" coin here".  I'd rather let the community speak so it's a natural demand rather than some crafty begging on my part =).  We are still on schedule for v2 absolutely.  It's all I've been eating/breathing.

Sincerely,

syntaks

just a reminder which isn't priority at all but for future possibilities, i bought neospoker.com and i will give it away to whoever wants to develop a poker site for neoscoin ... free obviously.

!!Nice man!!
Great initiative to reserve that domain for the community in that way Smiley
True Neoscoin spirit Kiss

i think long term Wink

it belongs to neos for whoever, if ever, anyone wants the project Smiley
also is it possible to add irc and btct thread links to the neoscoin.com website?
So folks, I'd like to just give you an update.  Right now I've gotten c-cex all coded up and it's a matter of just getting the design and existing functions + new functions meshed together.  In all fairness, I'd have to get an ETA from the designer before I promised a definite date as that wouldn't be cool to either them nor you.  What I can promise though, is that I'm working diligently to get everything out there to you in a timely fashion.  I don't want to rush things and leave off with a "to be seen in v2.1".  I gave my word that Neos would be the best it can possibly be and nothing, and noone will force me into falling back on my word.   I will not be threatened nor instructed to do anything that goes against what I've promised to deliver to you all - quality and honesty.  I understand that some people have quite a vested interest in Neos and I don't want to let them down.  However regardless of the size of your Neos wallet - big or small - I consider you all equals as part of this community.  Do you know how many countless people have lost their life savings in bad investments due to lies and broken promises?  I know of a few personally.  I don't want to hear any stories like that with Neos attached.  My apologies for the lengthy rant, but those are my feelings and I wanted to let everyone know where I and Neos stand.  I will continue to work hard and try to bring Neos to a real-world useability level.  The price will reflect the quality of Neos and what it offers.

Sincerely,

syntaks
love your dedication, knowledge and passion! it shows through your work! keep it up like this so other coins can see how its supposed to be done!
Just to clarify ... we still on schedule for V2?

Pages:
Jump to: