Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 46. (Read 169273 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Is there any public blake pool or are they all private?
neos.broketech.net blake pool did never pay out anyone know if it found blocks at all? Its awol at least..

The pool has to have confirmed coins before it can send them.  If you are still having issues let me know.  It's not awol haha.

edit:  http://neos.broketech.net:5000/tbs

Sorry entered wrong url when i was looking for the pool then i had entered wrong wallet adress for that miner so it was same as one of the antminer.
All blazed out, again sorry Embarrassed
I feel like Cheech or maybe Chong right now.
Activity: 104
neos.broketech.net blake pool did never pay out anyone know if it found blocks at all? Its awol at least..

The pool has to have confirmed coins before it can send them.  If you are still having issues let me know.  It's not awol haha.

edit:  http://neos.broketech.net:5000/tbs

Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Any plans to add Neos to Coinwarz, Whatmine and similar mining efficiency comparison tools? It would help to keep the value of the coin in perspective compared to the others as well as publicize it.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

I  greatly appreciate what you are doing for neos and the community and investors.

I've read the pastebin and what that fudder wrote. Please ignore such fuckers. You are doing a great job  Wink

I've read it, too. Just ridiculous.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
So folks, I'd like to just give you an update.  Right now I've gotten c-cex all coded up and it's a matter of just getting the design and existing functions + new functions meshed together.  In all fairness, I'd have to get an ETA from the designer before I promised a definite date as that wouldn't be cool to either them nor you.  What I can promise though, is that I'm working diligently to get everything out there to you in a timely fashion.  I don't want to rush things and leave off with a "to be seen in v2.1".  I gave my word that Neos would be the best it can possibly be and nothing, and noone will force me into falling back on my word.   I will not be threatened nor instructed to do anything that goes against what I've promised to deliver to you all - quality and honesty.  I understand that some people have quite a vested interest in Neos and I don't want to let them down.  However regardless of the size of your Neos wallet - big or small - I consider you all equals as part of this community.  Do you know how many countless people have lost their life savings in bad investments due to lies and broken promises?  I know of a few personally.  I don't want to hear any stories like that with Neos attached.  My apologies for the lengthy rant, but those are my feelings and I wanted to let everyone know where I and Neos stand.  I will continue to work hard and try to bring Neos to a real-world useability level.  The price will reflect the quality of Neos and what it offers.

Sincerely,

syntaks

You (all) are doing a great job! For me I can say: Neos is exactly, and in every aspect (!), I was searching for. I would sell if I would think, you guys would rushing things up just to hype the Price.  

And so far... I buy to every price. ;-)

Activity: 117
So folks, I'd like to just give you an update.  Right now I've gotten c-cex all coded up and it's a matter of just getting the design and existing functions + new functions meshed together.  In all fairness, I'd have to get an ETA from the designer before I promised a definite date as that wouldn't be cool to either them nor you.  What I can promise though, is that I'm working diligently to get everything out there to you in a timely fashion.  I don't want to rush things and leave off with a "to be seen in v2.1".  I gave my word that Neos would be the best it can possibly be and nothing, and noone will force me into falling back on my word.   I will not be threatened nor instructed to do anything that goes against what I've promised to deliver to you all - quality and honesty.  I understand that some people have quite a vested interest in Neos and I don't want to let them down.  However regardless of the size of your Neos wallet - big or small - I consider you all equals as part of this community.  Do you know how many countless people have lost their life savings in bad investments due to lies and broken promises?  I know of a few personally.  I don't want to hear any stories like that with Neos attached.  My apologies for the lengthy rant, but those are my feelings and I wanted to let everyone know where I and Neos stand.  I will continue to work hard and try to bring Neos to a real-world useability level.  The price will reflect the quality of Neos and what it offers.

Sincerely,

syntaks

Wow... and that is why you should invest people. It's not just about making money, it is about being part of something that works on so many levels for so many different people.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler

Sincerely,

syntaks

I  greatly appreciate what you are doing for neos and the community and investors.

I've read the pastebin and what that fudder wrote. Please ignore such fuckers. You are doing a great job  Wink

Sincerely,

syntaks

Thanks for the update, dev. Keep up the awesome work, man! Your dedication to this coin is without question, and that is paramount to everything else. I have no doubt that this coin will explode in the coming days!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Sincerely,

syntaks
just a reminder which isn't priority at all but for future possibilities, i bought neospoker.com and i will give it away to whoever wants to develop a poker site for neoscoin ... free obviously.

!!Nice man!!
Great initiative to reserve that domain for the community in that way Smiley
True Neoscoin spirit Kiss
Activity: 966
Just an update everyone - Neos BitKee's are available now! =) https://bitkee.com/order

Sincerely,

syntaks

Does look very nice. Shame shipping to UK is another $25.

If you want one, I'll order you one and the shipping is on me

Regards,

syntaks
thats awesome!

keep the updates rolling Wink

thanx turtle!
Activity: 73
Just an update everyone - Neos BitKee's are available now! =) https://bitkee.com/order

Sincerely,

syntaks

Regards,

syntaks

Thanks man, that's a very kind offer. To be honest at the moment I probably don't need it and when Neos value rockets and I want cold storage I can probably then afford the shipping ;-) I just thought it was a little excessive for something of that size.
Activity: 560

Sincerely,

syntaks

Oh very nice, glad you got them on board as planned Smiley
legendary

Sincerely,

syntaks

Regards,

syntaks

Sincerely,

syntaks

legendary

Sincerely,

syntaks
Nice one. I just struggled to get another 1300 at a good price.

I know!.. so few for sale. I got lucky. have an order for another 1300 which hope to get if theres a small dip later.
Activity: 117
Nice one. I just struggled to get another 1300 at a good price.
Just bought a couple thousand Neos more at 23-24k on the turn Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: