Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 84. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
The most of the blocks are found on sha256 algo , so on x11 no luck . i have 1.8 GH/s on coinminers x11 algo and no blocks found the diff is "difficulty_x11" : 893.97556175, Smiley
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Nope - there is nothing to do with luck... It's all about how it is done (this so called multi-algo)... If you do not understand what am I talking about: check HERE or may be it would be more clear here BLOCK EXPLORER...
And don't worry - I will not complain in the future: simply because I will not mine this coin (as far as the situation stays unchanged)...

P.S. Sorry for posting info/links to another coin - delete my post if it's inappropriate...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Time Since Last Block   3 hours 55 minutes 44 seconds

On X11 in Suprnova?!?! You can easily say it's not multi-algo coin...
And after block 1001 still looks very unprofitable...

But this is nothing new these days... These days everyone finds ways to screw up miners... Yep, long live the Traders... Like I said - nothing new (and different from the RW) these days...

done: 1333.23%

Pools just being pure unlucky, i would like to see you come back and complain when X11 pool hits a string of low % blocks.
Activity: 213
Time Since Last Block   3 hours 55 minutes 44 seconds

On X11 in Suprnova?!?! You can easily say it's not multi-algo coin...
And after block 1001 still looks very unprofitable...

But this is nothing new these days... These days everyone finds ways to screw up miners... Yep, long live the Traders... Like I said - nothing new (and different from the RW) these days...
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
is anyone mining at the: p2pool SHA-256 Neos pool?

I know that you put in your wallet address as your worker id

But what is the address of the pool?

stratum+tcp://99.236.215.227:3334

try this one , i had the same problem Wink

Any of you all have some nice bitcoin related websites with like news etc ?

We should bring more attention to this coin.
Activity: 304
is anyone mining at the: p2pool SHA-256 Neos pool?

I know that you put in your wallet address as your worker id

But what is the address of the pool?
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
when moolah relaunches the new mintpal, which they announced yesterday, it s gonna be the exchange to be trading at again... Wink  no more voting lists ,better security and I'm sure much more up their sleeve...new look n layout i think aswell...

Those "voting list`s" (or "buy into this exchange"-lists) was a nightmare. Im sure they make good Bitcoin on those lists but to be honest Mintpals total amount on the trust account is very very low at least in this house.

Hopefully the wallet features will make the security of the exchanges less of an issue. Just trade the coins right from your wallet where they are safe.
when moolah relaunches the new mintpal, which they announced yesterday, it s gonna be the exchange to be trading at again... Wink  no more voting lists ,better security and I'm sure much more up their sleeve...new look n layout i think aswell...

Those "voting list`s" (or "buy into this exchange"-lists) was a nightmare. Im sure they make good Bitcoin on those lists but to be honest Mintpals total amount on the trust account is very very low at least in this house.
Activity: 966
My back-of-the-envelope calculation is showing me a number around 29000 within a couple of weeks, assuming nothing really weird happens.

But this is crypto, things really weird happen.

I have a good feeling this coin will have so many options and services it will be hard to put a value on it. Everyone email bter.com to list Neoscoin for more exposure.  Also hopefully some media types see what the devs have done so far and give us a bit of air time Smiley

Might want to be careful with certain exchanges. MintPal got hit on VRC, that cost me a lot of money, and Bter just burned NXT. These things kill coins.

Yes but Poloniex have been MtGoxxed and Cryptsy steal peoples coins and have them kidnapped for months etc etc, there have been issues with almost all exchanges.
If you want whats best for this coin you want it on exchanges with volume.
Not being listed on f:ex Mintpal or Bter does more harm then good.
My back-of-the-envelope calculation is showing me a number around 29000 within a couple of weeks, assuming nothing really weird happens.

I have a good feeling this coin will have so many options and services it will be hard to put a value on it. Everyone email bter.com to list Neoscoin for more exposure.  Also hopefully some media types see what the devs have done so far and give us a bit of air time Smiley

Might want to be careful with certain exchanges. MintPal got hit on VRC, that cost me a lot of money, and Bter just burned NXT. These things kill coins.
Activity: 560

I have a good feeling this coin will have so many options and services it will be hard to put a value on it. Everyone email bter.com to list Neoscoin for more exposure.  Also hopefully some media types see what the devs have done so far and give us a bit of air time Smiley

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
rigs rental still have business  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I'd like to say thanks to everyone again.  Pushing hash and battling through the fair-launch blocks really shows a lot of faith and belief.  I hope you all prosper beyond meaning.

Best regards,

syntaks

Thanks to you for staying around and delivering on time! Great Work!

When you open up a project like this to the public, staying around isn't an option, it's an obligation.  You can't haphazardly launch some code that was copy/pasted/ipo'd, reap the benefits and then strand the supporters.  We're going nowhere and we're looking forward to the journey with our community.

Best regards,

syntaks
Awesome!
we ride together , we die together!
two turtles your officially my fav dev I've ever encountered!
looking forward to this journey!!

Get rich or die trying. Ride til we die.  Grin Grin
Activity: 504
I'd like to say thanks to everyone again.  Pushing hash and battling through the fair-launch blocks really shows a lot of faith and belief.  I hope you all prosper beyond meaning.

Best regards,

syntaks

When you open up a project like this to the public, staying around isn't an option, it's an obligation.  You can't haphazardly launch some code that was copy/pasted/ipo'd, reap the benefits and then strand the supporters.  We're going nowhere and we're looking forward to the journey with our community.

Best regards,

syntaks
Awesome!

+1
Great! We are all with you, we all want a dev like you....
Activity: 966

Best regards,

syntaks

When you open up a project like this to the public, staying around isn't an option, it's an obligation.  You can't haphazardly launch some code that was copy/pasted/ipo'd, reap the benefits and then strand the supporters.  We're going nowhere and we're looking forward to the journey with our community.

Best regards,

syntaks
Awesome!
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Remember that this coin also supports X11 and Blake.

Both of which are GPU mineable.

gpu wise i only got 1 amd R9 290x (powercolour reference design) so prob not worth mining with that for profit to power cost 

Long term it might be, but for now no
Pages:
Jump to: