Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 80. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
hi dev,
please add my pool

i have launched in the same pool neos SHA256 and X11
i use NOMP, fee 1.5%
please check pool if you want

thank you

pool.darktech.org:8080

Added, thanks a lot! =)

--------------------------------------

SHA256

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.darktech.org:9444

miners, if you need a fixed diff port send PM i create!!!!!!!!

X11

Code:
stratum+tcp://pool.darktech.org:9091

Hey,

I responded to your PM and also listed it on the site =)

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
quotes from the white paper :
Transparency

As I've mentioned, we are all veterans in this environment. One key thing lacking as we've seen is genuine transparency. Our development process, technologies used, our IPO expense ledger, IPO status and basically everything relative to this project are completely in the public's view. One of the most beneficial parts of being this transparent as we see it, is the ability to communicate on a much more productive level with our community. We want to know what features you like, dislike, or would like to see integrated into Neos. Our ears and eyes are wide open. Let us know what you think and we'll make sure we provide you with what you want – and the best possible version of it.

Anonymity

What is the true meaning of anonymous? Being unknown. The approach taken with Neos for anonymous transactions, completely eliminates any possibility of the transaction surfacing on the blockchain. With a multi-homed farm of secure nodes, transactions sent using “Arbitrush” send from the original sender, through the nodes, and to the recipient. Proof of Transaction is an option that can be either enabled or disabled in the Neos settings, or on-the-fly selectively during the send process. After our initial announcement, someone in the community requested the feature of selective PoT. Within 2 hours it was implemented.

ARBITRUSH Wink
Activity: 503
Oh SHIT,diff = 28,199,406 .Are miners foolish  Huh Huh Huh

So what do you mine? And would you like me to go there and raise the difficulty, and then dump the coins?
anyway lol as u can see I'm a twoturtles fan...

You don't say! It's nearly every other post we have to read your gush Tongue
i know lol sorry can't help it...
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

You don't say! It's nearly every other post we have to read your gush Tongue
Best coin, best devs,  neoscoin to the moon!

These posts seem so much like OP or his friend trying to boost the coins reputation. Also, don't announce new coins in a self-moderated thread. That just calls out for trouble.

Or he's just an enthusiastic NEOSian(?) liek myself. In crypto we trust.

I had my concerns about going self-moderated, regarding appearances to investors and transparency, which I expressed.

However the Devs have already proven most transparent and responsive as well as establishing a PoD proving their stature in the community.

One has to respect the decision of the devs to place the interests of the community and protect them from bogus wallets above the interests in keeping the thread unmoderated for the sake of image alone.

There was no FUD or trolling taking place on the original thread pre-decision. I doubt negative comments or even FUD will be deleted - only factually incorrect info and bogus links to trojans.

I believe in freedom of speech and expression.  I wouldn't delete nasty comments even if they were to come in.  Your opinion is your opinion and it's not something I can just remove from existence.

Regards,

syntaks

I never use this phrase, but…

AMEN, BROTHER!

seriously..AMEN!!

keep up this activity turtle! when i bought the ipo, i bought it cause i loved everything that was being offered through neos and all that good stuff (arbitrush etc) ...but i buy neos NOW cause I'm buying into twoturtles...

wish i could tell other devs to come and watch how u work and how a dev should be taking care of his investors and what real transparency means, of course i can't do that without looking like a groupie lol but thats how impressed i am...

there are no more reasons for anyone to see any sort of red flag... he's been vouched for personally by richiela and literally proved himself over and over , and now he's received his ipo and hasn't even taken a break yet he's already fixing all miner bugs and getting the V2 ready for release ... then so much more coming...

Activity: 812

These posts seem so much like OP or his friend trying to boost the coins reputation. Also, don't announce new coins in a self-moderated thread. That just calls out for trouble.

I had my concerns about going self-moderated, regarding appearances to investors and transparency, which I expressed.

However the Devs have already proven most transparent and responsive as well as establishing a PoD proving their stature in the community.

One has to respect the decision of the devs to place the interests of the community and protect them from bogus wallets above the interests in keeping the thread unmoderated for the sake of image alone.

There was no FUD or trolling taking place on the original thread pre-decision. I doubt negative comments or even FUD will be deleted - only factually incorrect info and bogus links to trojans.

I believe in freedom of speech and expression.  I wouldn't delete nasty comments even if they were to come in.  Your opinion is your opinion and it's not something I can just remove from existence.

Regards,

syntaks

I never use this phrase, but…

AMEN, BROTHER!
legendary

Regards,

syntaks

Or he's just an enthusiastic NEOSian(?) like myself. In crypto we trust.

he didn't announce the new coin here there was a previous thread that like he said some posted a link to a bogus wallet... the thread was 100% positive and actually a shame we had to do this cause in the other thread you can see how twoturtles walked everyone through his work and progress step by step ,full transparency with videos etc.. here is the link so you can go back and see why everyone here is very happy and excited and why you should be too Wink    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744291.1200
legendary

You're right typically it would and I don't blame ya for your thoughts.  The facts though are there was another thread that just got too big and had a couple of issues.  One of them being, that since it wasn't moderated someone was able to post a link to a bogus wallet which infected people.  I don't want my community to be exposed to that garbage.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
hello

what was the IPO price?
Well at least at these prices twoturtles and new investors can accumulate at cheap prices.

Cool

(p.s. and me too)
legendary
Hey twoturtles,

the way u and your team is working is really awesome.

Are there any Plans for an android Wallet?

Thanks a lot.  Once v2 is done, yep you bet.  Thanks a lot for your support =)

Regards,

syntaks
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hey twoturtles,

the way u and your team is working is really awesome.

Are there any Plans for an android Wallet?
legendary
Sorry for the lack of posts for the night folks there have been a few things I've been giving my attention to with regard to the project.  One of which is the diff adjustment.  We're going to be testing with new code and let everyone know the results.  As always if you have any questions or issues, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

The Neos Team
legendary
Just an important update folks: we've moved over to a new repository.  It's located at https://github.com/bellacoin/neoscoin.  Do *not* use the old one please.  No other repository should be used/trusted.

Best regards,

The Neos Team
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So at this diff and price it not worth for mining  Undecided

My unclocked november batch Jupiter have mined 390NEOS in less then 24 hours, tell me how that is unprofitable - please! Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: