Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 77. (Read 169273 times)

yak
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
agreed 100% http://neoscoin.com/ looks better than the first iteration  I really like the metallic logo look too, maybe we should put that one on the OP?

Yes, the logo does look much better but, and just my opinion, I think the site needs work sorry. I want this coin to have great representation too. I don't like the dark blue texture background and the layout is cramped and disproportioned. A clean, Bootstrap theme with menu would be great.

Thanks for the feedback it's appreciated =)  This was just a splash page re-work and preview of the new look.  The site itself will be different when it's the new one.

Regards,

syntaks

Ahhh OK Cheesy Good to know there's a full site in the works. Do you have a designer? I have PHP/JS/Jquery/Bootstrap experience and graphic design if looking.

I suppose I would fall under that title ;P
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
agreed 100% http://neoscoin.com/ looks better than the first iteration  I really like the metallic logo look too, maybe we should put that one on the OP?

Yes, the logo does look much better but, and just my opinion, I think the site needs work sorry. I want this coin to have great representation too. I don't like the dark blue texture background and the layout is cramped and disproportioned. A clean, Bootstrap theme with menu would be great.

Thanks for the feedback it's appreciated =)  This was just a splash page re-work and preview of the new look.  The site itself will be different when it's the new one.

Regards,

syntaks

Ahhh OK Cheesy Good to know there's a full site in the works. Do you have a designer? I have PHP/JS/Jquery/Bootstrap experience and graphic design if looking.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

Regards,

syntaks
yak

its not the final page, its just basically a welcome page to fix the one that was there while the other one is being worked on for the v2 launch of the wallet (which will show various features and such, like a proper website) ;P
Activity: 73

Yes, the logo does look much better but, and just my opinion, I think the site needs work sorry. I want this coin to have great representation too. I don't like the dark blue gradient/texture background and the layout is cramped and disproportioned. A clean, Bootstrap theme with menu would be great. This coin is NEOS (new!) so should be new and current with a flat, colourful design. I can be hired btw Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Activity: 252
The website looks great!
Activity: 812
MAN OH MAN!

I love whats happening in here!

On top of everything else the website update, as becalmerill points out, looks great and the logo takes on a new angle too!

So friggin great!
Activity: 503
great support now, starting to move up obviously ppl are noticing neos now... well hope u all accumulated Wink buckle up!

keep up the greatness two turtles!!

I sure did accumulate, and another terahash will be going online tonight. Maybe a GPU on X11 too. Whether I put it on NEOS or put it on BTC to buy NEOS will depend on the numbers. Both are equally valuable approaches at this point.
yak
The website looks great guys.  I like the refreshed look.

thanks, there is going to be a *lot* more to it soon(ish), just have to get a few more things squared away first.

legendary

The link to the explorer doesn't work though.  It just redirects to the main neoscoin.com page.

Our explorer master [of the universe] yak is on top of it.  Sorry for the inconvenience, slight change in explorer.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

The link to the explorer doesn't work though.  It just redirects to the main neoscoin.com page.
legendary
try to mine on http://neos-sha.kickasspools.net/ but the miner still keep saying dead , but other people are mining on it to , something wrong??

x11 pool works fine for me

Try:
stratum+tcp://neos-sha.kickasspools.net:3350
Not:
neos-sha.kickasspools.net:3350
  We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Findblocks disabled, new blocks will currently not show up in the frontend

i don't know, why?

Could be a load issue.  I just pinged phark as he's the pool master.  I'll update everyone ASAP.  It's most likely load due to accounting and will settle and that message will disappear once that happens.

Best regards,

syntaks
volume getting big... you guys wanna see neos fly!? don't sell them cheap ,we earned this... take down your cheap sells!!

Neos is worth way more than this price. We have an active devs with unlimited talent to pretty much do almost anything.  Grin

Activity: 966
volume getting big... you guys wanna see neos fly!? don't sell them cheap ,we earned this... take down your cheap sells!!
Activity: 966
great support now, starting to move up obviously ppl are noticing neos now... well hope u all accumulated Wink buckle up!

keep up the greatness two turtles!!
Once people do a bit of research and find out what Arbitrush is.......

MOON!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Neoscoin Unique Anon(Arbitrush) Multi-Algo/Multi Exchange Web Wallet!

so when will Anon feature works?

It works now =)

Thanks for the reply!

great!
Activity: 117
I am hoping someone can help me. I would like to start mining NEOS, but as I don't have my own setup I was considering renting mining time. I thought I could put my faucet drippings to good use.

I found this place - https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

I am not sure if there are better options. But I was hoping maybe could be PM me off this forum so we don't take up space here and explain what info I would need to supply to the rented miner.

Which would be a better option in terms of reward  to cost?

I have tried mining at home, so I am familiar with the process. But as I only have a Macbook Pro, I am no use.

Any advice or help would be great. I would like to do more than just invest and everyones knowledge here has been amazing.

Joe

Honestly, don't rent right now.  Wait until the diff algo is adjusted I don't think you would make your money back personally.  There's also www.betarigs.com which is cool though for reference.  I would still though wait it out.

Best regards,

syntaks

Thanks Man! It'll give me time to accumulate some Sats to pay for a few days rental here and there. It makes it a more worthwhile learning experience for me if I can invest and mine as well. Plus i'll be learning something new.
Activity: 560
Someone set up a good QQ for Neoscoin please, shouldn't need a bounty do it to support Neoscoin and it's great features/devs!
Pages:
Jump to: