Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][UPDATE][NEOS]Neos v2.1- Blowfish, 2FA, Theft Recovery, Decoy System - page 78. (Read 169273 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I am hoping someone can help me. I would like to start mining NEOS, but as I don't have my own setup I was considering renting mining time. I thought I could put my faucet drippings to good use.

I found this place - https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

I am not sure if there are better options. But I was hoping maybe could be PM me off this forum so we don't take up space here and explain what info I would need to supply to the rented miner.

Which would be a better option in terms of reward  to cost?

I have tried mining at home, so I am familiar with the process. But as I only have a Macbook Pro, I am no use.

Any advice or help would be great. I would like to do more than just invest and everyones knowledge here has been amazing.

Joe

Honestly, don't rent right now.  Wait until the diff algo is adjusted I don't think you would make your money back personally.  There's also www.betarigs.com which is cool though for reference.  I would still though wait it out.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
I am hoping someone can help me. I would like to start mining NEOS, but as I don't have my own setup I was considering renting mining time. I thought I could put my faucet drippings to good use.

I found this place - https://www.miningrigrentals.com/

I am not sure if there are better options. But I was hoping maybe could be PM me off this forum so we don't take up space here and explain what info I would need to supply to the rented miner.

Which would be a better option in terms of reward  to cost?

I have tried mining at home, so I am familiar with the process. But as I only have a Macbook Pro, I am no use.

Any advice or help would be great. I would like to do more than just invest and everyones knowledge here has been amazing.

Joe
Activity: 117
Moving up nicely on the Bittrex charts!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Neoscoin Unique Anon(Arbitrush) Multi-Algo/Multi Exchange Web Wallet!

so when will Anon feature works?

It works now =)

Off the chain anon? Holy fawk!

Time to break out the elementals to reflect current trading trends!

legendary

It works now =)
legendary
Any news (ETA) on the Mountain Lion wallet pls?

Does the standalone QT wallet not open in ML? You can ignore the other features for now as long as NeosCoin-qt opens. Assuming it does send yourself a test amount to make sure all is well.

However I am no dev and take no responsibility for you losing your coins. Just saying the wallet should open in ML.

Am sure twoturtles will provide a fully fledged ML release soon.

We're on top of it.  The idea is to get v2 out and ensure it supports everything seamlessly/flawlessly.  There was an ML wallet out, but I don't trust it.  I'll see if I can find a reliable/trustworthy person to build it and post it immediately.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 812

Does the standalone QT wallet not open in ML? You can ignore the other features for now as long as NeosCoin-qt opens. Assuming it does send yourself a test amount to make sure all is well.

However I am no dev and take no responsibility for you losing your coins. Just saying the wallet should open in ML.

Am sure twoturtles will provide a fully fledged ML release soon.

Activity: 73
Activity: 812

I believe it is working NOW but since I encrypted my wallet I have to wait for Arbitrush v2 to test it personally.
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
someone is trying to artificially pump the price ahha. not working. ships going down. obvious pump and dump is obvious, no news, pure P&D
legendary
Activity: 1148

legendary
hi dev, have bittrex release the bitcoin to you?

when will you put some buying support?

thanks

I've been buying =)

Thanks for puting some buying support.

so bittrex has released all ipo bitcoin to you?

is that right?

thanks

Correct the Neos team received their ICO funds and now has some room to do even more development and awesomeness, on top of what they already launched!

That's great.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Am I the only one that think that it´s strange that nobody of the "famous" twitter accounts tweet about this coin? Well IE does a little FUD, but the rest is just quite.

yes very much so, usually the real good coins like neos they would start mentioning.

They are stacking and waiting for the right moment to push the price...

thanks

I've been buying =)

is that right?

thanks

Correct the Neos team received their ICO funds and now has some room to do even more development and awesomeness, on top of what they already launched!
Am I the only one that think that it´s strange that nobody of the "famous" twitter accounts tweet about this coin? Well IE does a little FUD, but the rest is just quite.

yes very much so, usually the real good coins like neos they would start mentioning.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Dear fellow Neoscoin followers,

From what I can see, Neoscoin seems to be on the right track, doing well,
and syntaks and the rest of the team are doing a great job so far.

Now I think its time to show everyone what Neoscoin is capable of, that’s why were looking to put together a marketing/promotion team to help further bring Neoscoin into the limelight.

Are you into crypto and willing to dedicate some of your time to Neoscoin? If so, contact me, bacobob or syntaks in #Neoscoin on irc.freenode.net to talk about it.

Besides making a team for the promotion of Neoscoin, we are open for other ideas that you might have, no matter how crazy they might sound, after-all "There was never a genius without a tincture of madness." -aristotle

We hope to see you all on IRC soon!

Kind Regards,
Bacobob

*Edit* PM are oke aswell Wink.
legendary

thanks

I've been buying =)

is that right?

thanks
legendary
Activity: 1204
Nice buy support on Bittrex!  Cool

to 100k+ were it belong with this support and team.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Nice buy support on Bittrex!  Cool
legendary
i love potato pancakes

Me too.  Heya. (I'm one of the devs)

Regards,

syntaks
Pages:
Jump to: