Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy - page 2. (Read 25285 times)

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Damn! I've bought some USDE at yobit in September and left there. Am I screwed?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Any news so far on new coin being listed to some of the exchanges ?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Found my old wallet from 13. Feb. 2014, too. Join and follow the discord channel https://discordapp.com/channels/342922865164812288/386935600021897218
Seek help from the team, as they are most helpful and receptive for us who found out too late.
Keep up the good work and wish you all the best!  Wink
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
I did not know anything about the swap, I still have 5m Usde in the old wallet. I tried to download the new wallet, but it does not work.
Activity: 42
Hello,

I have some old USDe Coins sitting in my local wallet. Please send me instructions on how to convert to the new coins so i can move to yobit. I am unable to download the latest wallet.

Thanks in advance for help

The official deadline has passed but I'm personally offering a temporary personal 20:1 swap for those who 'already' hold the original USDE coin prior to 12/1.
Join our Discord Chat and send me a PM. My username is the same on Discord as it is here. You'll see me listed as the Technical Adviser.  https://discord.gg/dhhe3sM
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Are there any other options. I didn't know i had USDe, until i made my old machine online today

Thanks

Follow the discord, a new site will be up and running soon and we are exploring legal entity status to get ourselves on a good exchange.
Activity: 6
Are there any other options. I didn't know i had USDe, until i made my old machine online today

Thanks
Activity: 47
Hello,

I have some old USDe Coins sitting in my local wallet. Please send me instructions on how to convert to the new coins so i can move to yobit. I am unable to download the latest wallet.

too late brother the swap closed 1st december
Activity: 6
Hello,

Activity: 42
Remember everyone, tomorrow is the deadline for USDE coin swap submissions. If you need the old wallet to pull coins from Yobit, check the discord for the link as well as the links for the new wallet and the coin swap submission form.

Thanks.

Ups! Just checked if any of my old coin are still alive and noticed, that I have to change them or is it to late and they are gone?  Huh Huh Huh

How many of the old USDE do you hold?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Are you planning to list this coin under the new name?

The new coin will be USDEX. Since Yobit will not change or pull the old chain, we need to differentiate somehow.
I see, so Yobit is the only exchange at the moment, but they still have the old coin? So what is the actual price of USDEX?

you can imagine 10x old
Activity: 882
Merit: 252

The new coin will be USDEX. Since Yobit will not change or pull the old chain, we need to differentiate somehow.
I see, so Yobit is the only exchange at the moment, but they still have the old coin? So what is the actual price of USDEX?

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Can you clarify what will happen with coins on a swap address (GZTy8MjRuoTJwQ9i7fqw3viVeZop5RDSWy)? Will it be burned or sold on YoBit? Without an explorer it is hard to to realize.

We will have an updated block explorer when the new website is released.

Where can I buy this coin?

We are not on an exchange yet. The reputable exchanges are requiring more community involvement and established presence before listing new coins. We are working to roll-out the new website, which has links to the block explorer, our new social media pages, a mission statement, roadmap, new whitepaper for USDEX and team members. An example is HitBTC, which wants to see the Bitcointalk thread and the Reddit page for any new coin. In order to make these successful, we need community involvement as soon as we release the site.
Activity: 22
Where can I buy this coin?
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Remember everyone, tomorrow is the deadline for USDE coin swap submissions. If you need the old wallet to pull coins from Yobit, check the discord for the link as well as the links for the new wallet and the coin swap submission form.

Thanks.

Ups! Just checked if any of my old coin are still alive and noticed, that I have to change them or is it to late and they are gone?  Huh Huh Huh

We will not be supporting the old network moving forward. That being said, I am sure some people will try to keep the network going through mining. However, we will not be supporting a block explorer for the old network, nor maintaining any social media or news for the old network. We are working on getting the new coin on an exchange.

Can you clarify what will happen with coins on a swap address (GZTy8MjRuoTJwQ9i7fqw3viVeZop5RDSWy)? Will it be burned or sold on YoBit? Without an explorer it is hard to to realize.

Thanks.

Ups! Just checked if any of my old coin are still alive and noticed, that I have to change them or is it to late and they are gone?  Huh Huh Huh

We will not be supporting the old network moving forward. That being said, I am sure some people will try to keep the network going through mining. However, we will not be supporting a block explorer for the old network, nor maintaining any social media or news for the old network. We are working on getting the new coin on an exchange.
Activity: 32
Old network should to work correctly al list until all old coins will be swap, correct?
I mining for couple of months just to sustain the network. If the wallets stop to syncronize it was because my miner stoped.
When wallet start function again is because I restarted  the miner and I made some transaction.
I'm sorry I did not have time to actively participate in the development of the new usde. Cry
Pages:
Jump to: