Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy - page 6. (Read 25285 times)

Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
Dev, please enter the address blockexplorer old USDe.
We would like to see how many coins have been swap.

Smiley

The block explorer has been updated with the new network. And the block explorer will not tell you how many have been swapped so far. You can come to the discord to discuss it with us: https://discordapp.com/channels/342922865164812288/343847276000706571
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dev, please enter the address blockexplorer old USDe.
We would like to see how many coins have been swap.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
This giveaway is really cool but the thread will get deleted if people keep posting addresses since giveaways are not allowed.

Make a google form or have them PM you.

EDIT: and maybe exclude brand new accounts...  Wink

You right. Publishing wallets in a thread is forbidden.

RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
This giveaway is really cool but the thread will get deleted if people keep posting addresses since giveaways are not allowed.

Make a google form or have them PM you.

EDIT: and maybe exclude brand new accounts...  Wink

a good idea     
8Y52mnwjFm75wU2rEQttLd7rkxB18TPkjM

Done. 240 to go. You are welcome.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
dev 
Thank you so much

a good idea     
8Y52mnwjFm75wU2rEQttLd7rkxB18TPkjM
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
cdl2010  It's very good idea.
There is power in the community  Smiley

8TVuPDC9P7wh9xTBG2PLy9EdKRT3LU5BAE

Done thank you. 241 to go.

Great dev work. Personally, I think USDe will eventually succeed in what it deserves.
The community will definitely help.

8TVuPDC9P7wh9xTBG2PLy9EdKRT3LU5BAE

Done thank you. 241 to go.
legendary

Activity: 42
I think the priority should be for everyone to send support tickets to yobit to have the new wallet replace the old one.
No exchange is going to list USDe 2.0 if the old coin can still be used on another exchange.

What you can do
1. Create an account if you don't have one then submit a ticket at: https://yobit.net/en/support/create.
2. Request that the new wallet replace the old one from source code: https://github.com/owner232/usde-master.
3. State that the old USDe blockchain will be removed 12-1-17 and will no longer work on their exchange.
4. Mention that you are wanting to purchase new USDe coins but cant until they upgrade to the new wallet.

Exchanges make money when a coin has trade volume.
The more potential volume submitted, the greater the weight our request has!

Devs, maybe consider a small bounty for those who submit tickets as an incentive?
Activity: 2
I wanted to say thanks to the team for helping out with swapping, responding to questions and requests, and for being honest and transparent about the project. Obviously, you are putting in long hours, with a lot accomplished already since August. I will submit a request to exchanges that I have some experience with. It is no surprise if they are wary of listing new coins, considering all the PnD going on lately. Many valid coins and projects are tainted because of it. Like you said, we should all contribute and talk to the exchanges. Hopefully, Bittrex will turn around, as will others in due time.

Other than that, I enjoy following the progress of development. It will be nice to see the new USDe back on exchanges (sans YObit).

Staking works fine with the RC3 wallet here, showing an insignificant footprint on my ancient (six year old) desktop PC. The CPU hovers around 1-2% on idle with the RC3 wallet running in the background.

PS, I hope this doesn't make me look like shilling, with it being my first forum post and everything. The current giveaway (I have enough) will hopefully motivate current USDe users to switch to the new wallet.
Apparently, this is forbidden on BCT. So, come to the discord.  https://discordapp.com/channels/342922865164812288/343847276000706571
Activity: 34
Need Chinese translation
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Does everyone else get the new wallet working ? Cause I've now tried it to 3 different computers, 3 different IPs, 2 different OS, with and without firewall and I always get "usde-rc3.exe stopped working" notice... I've tried out about 25 other crypto wallets and all running smoothly. Old USDE wallet also running smoothly.
Activity: 69
This project keeps getting better and better. This is a huge marketing/signal boost.
legendary
So my USDE wallet is really trashing my harddrive. I see a lot of 100% activity. Anyone else having the same thing?

Both wallets, old and new, they behave correctly, so you have a problem with the system.

Swap of coins also runs smoothly and without problems.
Great job team  Smiley
Activity: 50
Great useful project! Good luck!

we trust you, but you must tell the truth - how long to wait for the coin to go to the stock exchange

We don't know a time. All the exchanges are leery of putting up another coin, the good exchanges at least. We have been trying to get Yobit to swap their wallet, but they have not. Getting on Poloniex requires L3 confirmation from someone on the dev team, but Poloniex won't do it. Bittrex is the same way.

If you want to help us get on an exchange, send messages to these exchanges and help us out. If they see a big community, they will put it on their exchange for the trade fees.
Pages:
Jump to: