Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]USDEx - Unified Society for the Next Generation Digital Economy - page 7. (Read 25285 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So my USDE wallet is really trashing my harddrive. I see a lot of 100% activity. Anyone else having the same thing?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

we trust you, but you must tell the truth - how long to wait for the coin to go to the stock exchange
Activity: 831
Merit: 500
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
What do you think about the price of USDE? On coinmarketcap, the price of USDE is still the same even when we have swapped 10:1..
Looks like they don't have the numbers right yet, causing an incorrect overview of this coin

Unfortunately, I think they still follow the yobit price, which is the old chain. I have contacted yobit multiple times to get them to switch to the new wallet, but they have not responded positively. We need some more community members to put in a ticket to request the new wallet replace the old one.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
Vote for USDE on tradesatoshi.com. 1 vote = 1 DOGE
When staking coins, how much coins do you receive and how often? I receive like 1 USDE every 5 minutes or so. Weird number
What do you think about the price of USDE? On coinmarketcap, the price of USDE is still the same even when we have swapped 10:1..
Looks like they don't have the numbers right yet, causing an incorrect overview of this coin
Activity: 42
Is the RC3 still the latest version of the wallet?

Yes.
Ok thanks, When it comes to receiving coins (and staking) is there a maximum of transactions that the wallet can handle when it comes to number of transactions? I presume the wallet file will grow slowly. Is there a max file size where you could run into trouble like with PST files from Outlook that can get corrupted once they grow to big?
Wallet file is now 3,5mb

No, you can basically make as many transactions you want. Transactions create very small entries.
The only thing that is going to grow over time is the blockchain as it increases.
If the blockchain were to somehow corrupt, you can simply delete everything but the wallet.dat and .conf File (C:\USERNAME\appdata\roaming\usde2\ and resync the blocks.
It is however, always a good idea to backup your wallet.dat file just incase.
Oh one more, the coins for sale at Yobit, is that the old chain or the new one?

That is still the old chain. I have been trying to get yobit to switch over.
Oh one more, the coins for sale at Yobit, is that the old chain or the new one?

Yes.
Ok thanks, When it comes to receiving coins (and staking) is there a maximum of transactions that the wallet can handle when it comes to number of transactions? I presume the wallet file will grow slowly. Is there a max file size where you could run into trouble like with PST files from Outlook that can get corrupted once they grow to big?
Wallet file is now 3,5mb
Negotiations are conducted with stock exchanges, and when you plan to start

We have contacted exchanges and are talking with them. It is hard right now because they all seem to be wary of new coins being listed. With all the new coins coming out, they have to protect themselves as well. We give them a brief history and show them the updated wallet and coding, but everyone is a little "gun-shy" to use an American phrase.
Negotiations are conducted with stock exchanges, and when you plan to start
So I have this old wallet with close to 1million USDE, none are in Yobit and it says I'm not connected to USDE network. How do I proceed with the swap ? My wallet is from 2014 or something.

Get the new wallet and then fill out the coin swap form.
Activity: 83
So I have this old wallet with close to 1million USDE, none are in Yobit and it says I'm not connected to USDE network. How do I proceed with the swap ? My wallet is from 2014 or something.
Activity: 228
Wow, 18 connections on the old chain today!
Activity: 42
My mistake sorry

Best regards

The old coin supply contained 1.6B and the new USDE 2.0 will only have 232M.
This greatly improves the value of the coin especially when it's added to future exchanges.
My mistake sorry

Best regards
i think you should say that before swap , maybe i well buy more then or never
Best regards

It has been stated multiple times in multiple places. The swap is 10-1. You trade in 10 old USDe, you get 1 new USDe.
Pages:
Jump to: