Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 16. (Read 78344 times)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Need to get those coins destroyed. More people are going to begin looking here now that we are on the trex.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Nice. But can you update the first post? Total coins, and all relevant info that needs to be updated.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
Damn I should have invested more.  Cry
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Already 10+ BTC volume on c-cex, quite impressive, we definitely did not expect such good results on the exchange so soon.
Update August 21, 2014: IPO Distribution mostly completed.

We apologize for the delay in getting the IPO coins out to all phase 1 investors who used the escrow route. There were some unforeseen circumstances that caused the escrow delay in distributing all coins. However, the majority of the coins have been distributed with the exception of a few who have not yet filled out the second form providing their USE address. Maidak will handle the remainder of the IPO distribution. Overall our launch was a smooth and successful one.

Over the course of the next week or so we will be releasing more teasers and previews of our UseMarket decentralized marketplace. Leading up to the beta test sign ups starting on the 26th this month. Beta testers who sign up to test drive the marketplace before public launch (Sept 9th) will gain full access to the UseMarket. We will even have a few shops set up by the devs with real items you can buy with your Usecoin Smiley We are excited for this and the days leading up to the public beta test we will be releasing more screenshots and perhaps even a few video teasers. Around the time of the beta test phase, we will launch a series of "Video Tutorials" for UseMarket, simple and easy to follow video guides on how to set up a store, sell/buy items, use a notary/arbitrary, etc.

We are looking forward to a launch for our UseMarket just as smooth as our initial coin launch. More to come soon! Remember to follow us on twitter @UseCoin if you haven't already. We try to be as active as possible in social media.
May i ask whats the MAX total coins here? I didn't seem to see it on the op thank you.

Initial max. coins were 12.5mil after 5 year PoS.

Now we will be reducing max. supply by 3.5mil, so total after 5 years will be around 9mil.

PoS will generate around 2.5mil coins over the next 5 years.

So with IPCO + POW = 6.5mill?

Should be around 6.5mil counting PoW and sold IPO coins
May i ask whats the MAX total coins here? I didn't seem to see it on the op thank you.

Now we will be reducing max. supply by 3.5mil, so total after 5 years will be around 9mil.

So with IPCO + POW = 6.5mill?

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We will get in touch with CoinsSource and cryptoasian since it seems like a lot of people would like "proof of dev" for USE.

Great!! Grin
We will get in touch with CoinsSource and cryptoasian since it seems like a lot of people would like "proof of dev" for USE.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What about Proof of Developer Shameonyou, have you thought about that? www.proofofdeveloper.com

Will make this coin alot more worth and it gives the people some trust.
C-Cex is taking more and more of the Bitrex's marketshare. I think C-cex could become more relyable very soon.
Once Cryptsy was prefered exchange , but now its obvious where it is.

LOL
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
C-Cex is taking more and more of the Bitrex's marketshare. I think C-cex could become more relyable very soon.

no c-cex has nothing over bittrex.

bittrex is still 100times better. c-cex is good for making money on scam coins. lol the trollbox is the funniest.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Pages:
Jump to: