Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 23. (Read 78345 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We have decided to not distribute any further bonus and free coins. Currently remaining coins from IPO and free distribution pools will be scheduled for destruction. The bounty pool of 100k USE is still in tact however. We will be adding new bounties soon. There is a very obvious trend from those who want the bonus coins and those who don't. The ones who do seem to only be in it for short term gains and don't necessarily care if this coin succeeds of not in the long term. We prefer to side with the latter because as devs, we do believe in our project and are fully aware of what UseCoin is capable of becoming.
This is good decision (I did not receive free coins  Sad )
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
We have decided to not distribute any further bonus and free coins. Currently remaining coins from IPO and free distribution pools will be scheduled for destruction. The bounty pool of 100k USE is still in tact however. We will be adding new bounties soon. There is a very obvious trend from those who want the bonus coins and those who don't. The ones who do seem to only be in it for short term gains and don't necessarily care if this coin succeeds of not in the long term. We prefer to side with the latter because as devs, we do believe in our project and are fully aware of what UseCoin is capable of becoming.
After destroy the rest Please just focus on developing and give some news, technique details about usemarket.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

great thanks you have my support!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Just destroy the rest...
You guys are really naive... You think 20% more coins would make the price above your cost, right?
It's useless! The volume is low and that price means nothing!!!
Dev should focus on promotion and developing. And right now the most important thing is to get it listed on bittrex.

If you really want to get this coin on Bittrex then re-twitt this:

https://twitter.com/mutantdroid/status/502303306832941056
Make a poll, let's vote. Run it for 24hrs.

How about the coin just follows the path you agreed to when you bought ipo coins?

+1

Clearly some people are here (like CoinHolder) to get free coins and dump them on the market.
I am investor. Roll Eyes
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
我是真服了一些人了,再多给你点币,你就觉得价格低于成本了?用用脑子行不?没有量有啥用?没有推广和真东西价格能上去?就知道纠结这些没用的…
Just destroy the rest...
You guys are really naive... You think 20% more coins would make the price above your cost, right?
It's useless! The volume is low and that price means nothing!!!
Dev should focus on promotion and developing. And right now the most important thing is to get it listed on bittrex.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

How about the coin just follows the path you agreed to when you bought ipo coins?

I'm fine with that. Like I said before, the delay didn't affect anything. I think there were only 2 people that wanted more coins...

Let's stick with the original plan. Destroy it once and for all.

The less coin in circulation the better.
Activity: 280

+1
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

+1

Clearly some people are here (like CoinHolder) to get free coins and dump them on the market.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures

Activity: 252
BintexFutures
Look.

Everyone got what they paid for. The free coins info was there before you bought the ipo. Dev has done everything he said he would. 

So, the price is lower than you paid. That's the risk you took. You can't bitch because you are down. This is gambling.
But we have a chance to fix the price issues.

The price will fix itself when features are released.  Just be patient. This coin is less than 48 hours old
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I've said this before: free coins will kill USE because the receivers can dump at 50 and still won't lose. Stop giving away the remaining free coins.

And as far as the extra coins for investors, i also say NO to this. Lower the supply, form a bottom at 2K price before going anywhere.

Destroy both free coins and left over coins!

can't agree more!
Look.

Everyone got what they paid for. The free coins info was there before you bought the ipo. Dev has done everything he said he would. 

So, the price is lower than you paid. That's the risk you took. You can't bitch because you are down. This is gambling.
But we have a chance to fix the price issues.
BintexFutures
Look.

studio1one mishax1 cyberspacemonkey DRPD are against

CoinHolder r95222 bitbd83 are for more coins.

It is not the majority. I think dev you should wait 24 more hours before destroy coins. So everyone can write his opinion.

No problem, we'll collect some feedback.

There was no reason even bringing this up to discussion.

Who even cares about a few hours delay ?(unless you are looking to dump it the next day). I didn't even notice one..

And a 20% is far too much. if any, it should be 1-5% max.

1-5% useless
I think the dev should increase the price and give us less coins
Also why so small coins for free, increase it by x10.
Pages:
Jump to: