Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 24. (Read 78345 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
studio1one mishax1 cyberspacemonkey DRPD are against

CoinHolder r95222 bitbd83 are for more coins.

It is not the majority. I think dev you should wait 24 more hours before destroy coins. So everyone can write his opinion.

No problem, we'll collect some feedback.

There was no reason even bringing this up to discussion.

Who even cares about a few hours delay ?(unless you are looking to dump it the next day). I didn't even notice one..

And a 20% is far too much. if any, it should be 1-5% max.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
GPC free distribution killed the coin...

Please don't make the same mistake.
Or halt it for 1 month  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
GPC free distribution killed the coin...

Please don't make the same mistake.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
I think the dev should increase the price and give us less coins
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I've said this before: free coins will kill USE because the receivers can dump at 50 and still won't lose. Stop giving away the remaining free coins.

And as far as the extra coins for investors, i also say NO to this. Lower the supply, form a bottom at 2K price before going anywhere.

Destroy both free coins and left over coins!
Great, now you have the 2nd stage ipo investors complaining. I say we destroy it and just move forward.
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
It's not fair, C - is 0.0000714 / USE CEX, IPO0.02 BTC to 1000 USE, the author is to safeguard the second phase of the IPO staff loss? Cry
I vote NO on the freecoins, everybody that wants more free coins think about it: you are actually increasing the possible supply of the coin thus diminishing your actual gains on your IPO investment. I think the dev should just carry on with the plan to destroy the coins, a plan that was well thought out and will benefit everybody!Ok i had to wait 24h for my coins, so what? Everything the dev planned was executed accordingly, and I think the destroying of coins should be made as planned, the faster the better, don`t you guys think it will be better to enter larger exchanges with a lower total supply, then to enter them with more free coins to be dumped? Maidak didn`t deliver instantly because he is not a robot or some kind of cyborg-human being that is connected to the internet through his cortex thus sending coins with the power of his mind...
Why do you talk about free coins? Dev only give more coins to btc investors, so it is not free it is only cheaper for 20-25%. Price will be 750-800 sat.
Activity: 280
I vote NO on the freecoins, everybody that wants more free coins think about it: you are actually increasing the possible supply of the coin thus diminishing your actual gains on your IPO investment. I think the dev should just carry on with the plan to destroy the coins, a plan that was well thought out and will benefit everybody!Ok i had to wait 24h for my coins, so what? Everything the dev planned was executed accordingly, and I think the destroying of coins should be made as planned, the faster the better, don`t you guys think it will be better to enter larger exchanges with a lower total supply, then to enter them with more free coins to be dumped? Maidak didn`t deliver instantly because he is not a robot or some kind of cyborg-human being that is connected to the internet through his cortex thus sending coins with the power of his mind...
I'm okay on the compensation. It didn't affect anything. There was little volume on C-Cex... Roll Eyes <<<
I think the compensation is a good move personally.
Activity: 238
studio1one mishax1 cyberspacemonkey DRPD are against

CoinHolder r95222 bitbd83 are for more coins.

It is not the majority. I think dev you should wait 24 more hours before destroy coins. So everyone can write his opinion.

No problem, we'll collect some feedback.
studio1one mishax1 cyberspacemonkey DRPD burningzoul are against

CoinHolder r95222 bitbd83 cyaadz InitialDat are for more coins.

Edit.
Add cyaadz InitialDat burningzoul
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Looks like the majority prefers to not have the bonus given out. We agree with this notion. Less coin supply means higher demand, it will strengthen the coin a lot more in the long run.

Precisely
Looks like the majority prefers to not have the bonus given out. We agree with this notion. Less coin supply means higher demand, it will strengthen the coin a lot more in the long run.
I hope this  majority is real investors. Roll Eyes

Well, they're not Newbies that's for sure  Roll Eyes
This changes everything.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

Well, they're not Newbies that's for sure  Roll Eyes
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
We are thinking of giving every 20-25% more coins as a form of compensation due to the delay from escrow IPO. Then the rest will be destroyed. What do you guys think? Feedback appreciated.

I used the escrow. And no, I don't want you to give away 20% more coins (which are supposed to be destroyed).

yes i think the same. that would be just another form of free coins.

It is not free. It is mean cheaper for 20-25%.

that is the point. it is not a free giveaway
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
We are thinking of giving every 20-25% more coins as a form of compensation due to the delay from escrow IPO. Then the rest will be destroyed. What do you guys think? Feedback appreciated.

Correct decision on correct time. Good organized dev.
BTW, I am holding every coin for 2 portion each (long/sort) every coin I traded & hold for enough time.
Currently I am holding more than 30 coins ( Most of them I made from profit *cough  *cough lol)
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: