Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 22. (Read 78345 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
how much i can get from free distribution?
is that based rank profile?

Yes.

Brand New, Newbie, Jr. Members are eligible for 500 USE
Full Members, Sr. Members, Hero Members are eligible for 1,000 USE
Legendary Members are eligible for 2,000 USE

hello, i'm still waiting my free coin as you promised

thank you
me too, still wait , the dev have promised , hope he will keep.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Yes.

thank you

You will be waiting a while, they just said they aren't giving out any more of the free coins.... (I'm in the same boat)
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
einc.io
Was away for only a day guys, lets get this shit on the road - I will show you 2-3k today with a bittrex listing
First things first, retweet this https://twitter.com/WolfofCrypto/status/502409255325270016
Activity: 314
einc.io
Was away for only a day guys, lets get this shit on the road - I will show you 2-3k today with a bittrex listing
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
how about tipping people 10 USE per person , 5 for following USEcoin twitter account , 5 extra for tweet bittrex to add us (not only re-tweeted what we wrote) , and only valid for twitter account with minimum 50-75 followers.

we can setup a donation wallet for that  Wink
Activity: 238
Did bittrex PR company started?

Yes, just re-twitt:  https://twitter.com/mutantdroid/status/502303306832941056
DONE

rt  Wink

edit: staking seems to already work just fine, gj!
dev, retwited,  need do more practical promotion , not only coins destruction, make it on bittrex
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Yes.

thank you
There will be no free coins distributed anymore.

lol he promised to me
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Yes.

thank you
There will be no free coins distributed anymore.
Activity: 532
I am buying around 1000sat at ccex Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Yes.

thank you
legendary
Tweet and spread the word about UseCoin Smiley

If half of those 350 people from the free distribution list will tweet there's a good chance it may grab Bittrex attention.
Most people that get coins for free are just dumping and leaving. That is why you should never ever give coins away for free. It also makes the investors hesitate because apparently it was FREE so why should people buy knowing the fact that most of those free coins will get dumped on them soon. Usually this is the case.

I however did buy at 2k. Not much but I've read everything here and saw the honesty of the dev and the commitment. It is not on Bittrex yet. Has had no pump yet. Things are looking good actually. I think we will have some more dumps below 2k before we rise. Main problem is that we need volume Wink Support USE and tweet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
We have decided to not distribute any further bonus and free coins. Currently remaining coins from IPO and free distribution pools will be scheduled for destruction. The bounty pool of 100k USE is still in tact however. We will be adding new bounties soon. There is a very obvious trend from those who want the bonus coins and those who don't. The ones who do seem to only be in it for short term gains and don't necessarily care if this coin succeeds of not in the long term. We prefer to side with the latter because as devs, we do believe in our project and are fully aware of what UseCoin is capable of becoming.

its more acceptable because of its decided by investor.
Activity: 181

If half of those 350 people from the free distribution list will tweet there's a good chance it may grab Bittrex attention.
Activity: 238
legendary
We have decided to not distribute any further bonus and free coins. Currently remaining coins from IPO and free distribution pools will be scheduled for destruction. The bounty pool of 100k USE is still in tact however. We will be adding new bounties soon. There is a very obvious trend from those who want the bonus coins and those who don't. The ones who do seem to only be in it for short term gains and don't necessarily care if this coin succeeds of not in the long term. We prefer to side with the latter because as devs, we do believe in our project and are fully aware of what UseCoin is capable of becoming.
+1
Activity: 112
Did bittrex PR company started?
Activity: 72
Wow, I tried to fill out that damn form 3 times, no free coins (even filled it out before mining started). I never wanted to dump them ffs so annoyed. And I only expect to receive some shitty amount of coins but stuff this. Lousy admins, good luck guys/investees....
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

+1 fully support from me.
Pages:
Jump to: