Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 19. (Read 78345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
POD + Screencast = Moon.

We can perhaps make some pre-release "demo videos" or "tutorials" on how to use certain features of the market.

sounds great!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
POD + Screencast = Moon.

We can perhaps make some pre-release "demo videos" or "tutorials" on how to use certain features of the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Will you show us the address? Just in case of fuds...

What about doing a screencast of the market? It'll give a price increase Smiley

Don't worry, more previews are coming soon  Wink
Nice to see that we are picking up some more volume on C-cex Smiley Not sure what to say but that we are very proud of the community behind us right now. Thanks for the supportive comments and helping with getting Bittrex's attention  Smiley

We'll have a updated development roadmap to outline where we are in terms development right now and where we're heading from this point on. It will also outline what we are working on alongside the final development stages of our upcoming UseMarket.
When you will destroy 3.5 mil coins? Will you do it by yourself or by escrow?

We believe it is best to get a large trusted exchange like Bittrex to help destroy the coins.
Activity: 252
Will you show us the address? Just in case of fuds...

What about doing a screencast of the market? It'll give a price increase Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nice to see that we are picking up some more volume on C-cex Smiley Not sure what to say but that we are very proud of the community behind us right now. Thanks for the supportive comments and helping with getting Bittrex's attention  Smiley

We'll have a updated development roadmap to outline where we are in terms development right now and where we're heading from this point on. It will also outline what we are working on alongside the final development stages of our upcoming UseMarket.
When you will destroy 3.5 mil coins? Will you do it by yourself or by escrow?

How do you figure? Facts would be welcome.

@ShameOnYou - Still waiting my coins after 2days + post launch  Cry I filled the sheet already.

Maidak has not resolved the conflict from your BTC investment? Have you tried PMing Maidak about your transaction?

Activity: 378
weak hands are dupming their coins when you're done GTFO
this coin worth 10K +
20K+
We really need bigger exchange. Bittrex we are waiting you.  Roll Eyes
Retweet this if you haven't already ! https://twitter.com/WolfofCrypto/status/502409255325270016
this coin worth 10K +
20K+
We really need bigger exchange. Bittrex we are waiting you.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
this coin worth 10K +
20K+
this coin worth 10K +
Activity: 82
I haven't received my coins (IPO stage 1)...
I have filled the two forms of Maidak but no response... 0.15 BTC lost ??
You'll receive no worries Smiley Maidak is trusted - just very slow

still nothing...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
the free distrubution was end?
Activity: 314
einc.io
Ignore the rookies, they FUD to rob you, would you protect your money IRL if someone attempted to rob you? thats all these fudders do is rob you over the internet
This is a scam.
i think u are right. there were knowingly announced two ico stages to cause the break intro between 1 and 2K. demand somewhere in the middle between floor and ceiling will protect early buyers and confuse the rest who have decided to enter at 2K. look at BITCASH, this crap will follow the same trend on bigger volume on bittrex. as soon as it gets there, unloading starts
im sure you two missed ipo
Have dev destroyed 3.5 mil coins?

Probably need to get those destroyed before trex will add. What is the eta on this? Afterwards make sure you update the Ann reflecting the decrease in supply.
This should be done by escrow.
Activity: 314
einc.io
This is a scam.
i think u are right. there were knowingly announced two ico stages to cause the break intro between 1 and 2K. demand somewhere in the middle between floor and ceiling will protect early buyers and confuse the rest who have decided to enter at 2K. look at BITCASH, this crap will follow the same trend on bigger volume on bittrex. as soon as it gets there, unloading starts
Another clueless trader, lets observe this trader and see where we stand in 6 hours time
Pages:
Jump to: