Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 25. (Read 78345 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We are thinking of giving every 20-25% more coins as a form of compensation due to the delay from escrow IPO. Then the rest will be destroyed. What do you guys think? Feedback appreciated.

I used the escrow. And no, I don't want you to give away 20% more coins (which are supposed to be destroyed).

yes i think the same. that would be just another form of free coins.

It is not free. It is mean cheaper for 20-25%.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Jesus there is no patience left in crypto. People just want to buy and dump within a couple of hours of launch and move on to the next coin. It's not even pump and dump anymore.  It's just launch and dump.

As for the extra coins. Nope. I bought on ico.  So there was a 24 hour delay for escrow delivering coins. I'm sure people will get over it. Jesus the coin is only on one exchange so far. If you bought planning to sell in under 24 hours you've got what you deserve anyway.  

I couldn't agree more with this, let these stupid dipshits complain all they want. Instead of giving away the 20%-25%, I'm all for refunding the entire BTC to all the dumbasses that complain about "our investment turning into dust" coins bullshit after they return their USEcoins and THEN destroy the remaining.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Destroy please... free distrubtion = death. Look at GPC.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
We are thinking of giving every 20-25% more coins as a form of compensation due to the delay from escrow IPO. Then the rest will be destroyed. What do you guys think? Feedback appreciated.

I used the escrow. And no, I don't want you to give away 20% more coins (which are supposed to be destroyed).

yes i think the same. that would be just another form of free coins.
legendary

Shame-On-You if you do that  Wink
legendary

+1
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
That will be just fine  Grin. one more sign that you are really taking trouble around this coin and community
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
BintexFutures
Jesus there is no patience left in crypto. People just want to buy and dump within a couple of hours of launch and move on to the next coin. It's not even pump and dump anymore.  It's just launch and dump.

As for the extra coins. Nope. I bought on ico.  So there was a 24 hour delay for escrow delivering coins. I'm sure people will get over it. Jesus the coin is only on one exchange so far. If you bought planning to sell in under 24 hours you've got what you deserve anyway.  
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I like this idea.
Free coins are good, but I afraid it gets mess again.....
Activity: 532
A grand total of 3102302.13458573 USE from the un-sold IPO funds will be destroyed.
as promised! Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I like this idea.
Activity: 238
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
A grand total of 3102302.13458573 USE from the un-sold IPO funds will be destroyed.

Please STOP free giving away and DESTROY remaining. Our ICO investment turning into DUST.

In what kind of a delusional reality are you living in? PLEASE take your head out up your ass.

Most of the free holder nuts go c-cex for DUMP...ass whole.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Please STOP free giving away and DESTROY remaining. Our ICO investment turning into DUST.

Did you expect it to skyrocket to 100k overnight for some reason? Once our planned features start rolling out the price is bound to go up, until then you should be patient unless you're only in it for a short term gain.

ok i got my coins now

ShameOnYou do you maybe consider to stop with free giveways until the price has stabilized at 1k?

i don't plan to sell my ipo coins now, but it hurts to see my coins just received a few minutes ago be less worth than what I paid for.
as long as free coins going to marekt it will be difficult for price to recover.

btw. I should also be entitled for some free coins, and i would gladly wait for them

thanks for your efforts
legendary

In what kind of a delusional reality are you living in? PLEASE take your head out up your ass.
to many peoples are here for a short term gain Tongue
Activity: 238

Did you expect it to skyrocket to 100k overnight for some reason? Once our planned features start rolling out the price is bound to go up, until then you should be patient unless you're only in it for a short term gain.
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD

good morning.

just wake up, and i see IPO coins i my wallet. thanks, everything is ok for me. i believe in this coin and honest devs ...
Pages:
Jump to: