Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 28. (Read 78345 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I could have sold em at 100% ROI right now im in -30% loss so no i don't have patience, im waiting for more than 24 hrs for my coins which i bought while mr Shameonyou is playing santa clause and giving away free coins which are getting dumped for pennies.

Don't see a point in trying to argue with you but in case you missed the previous posts.

Only about 50k coins were sent out from free distribution.
We have already temporarily halted free distribution until the remaining IPO investors get their coins.

If you were unable to wait 24 hours then clearly you only bought in to dump your coins for a quick profit. And quick profits are not always the best profits, fyi.

24 hr's is long, and FYI im still waiting to receive these coins i purchased so its way more than 24 hrs.

I don't see a point of arguing with a dev that doesn't even know how to proper sell a IPO before a launch and fckup a market price under the IPO within 24 hrs.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Well, complaining ain't going to do you jack shit.

You're hurting your coin and your investment even more.

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I think best desicion is to make ipo price lesser 100-500sat.

Date Registered:   August 17, 2014, 03:46:32 AM
Last Active:   Today at 02:28:09 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy and crypton1te are the same person.

Lol no. Im getting pissed and trying to make a point here because I and some other early IPO investors are losing money for nothing and now i must have 2 accounts? Are you retarted?

Someone give this dude his coins so he can go dump them at 743sat. Scratch that I will put up a 800sat buy that you can dump into.

Patience buddy, this isn't over. It is probably best you don't have them right now because you might do something irrational.

I could have sold em at 100% ROI right now im in -30% loss so no i don't have patience, im waiting for more than 24 hrs for my coins which i bought while mr Shameonyou is playing santa clause and giving away free coins which are getting dumped for pennies.
You can't get 100% roi because the volume is so small, unless you only bought a very small portion IPO.
Activity: 238

Don't see a point in trying to argue with you but in case you missed the previous posts.

Only about 50k coins were sent out from free distribution.
We have already temporarily halted free distribution until the remaining IPO investors get their coins.

If you were unable to wait 24 hours then clearly you only bought in to dump your coins for a quick profit. And quick profits are not always the best profits, fyi.
Activity: 70

Lol no. Im getting pissed and trying to make a point here because I and some other early IPO investors are losing money for nothing and now i must have 2 accounts? Are you retarted?

Someone give this dude his coins so he can go dump them at 743sat. Scratch that I will put up a 800sat buy that you can dump into.

Patience buddy, this isn't over. It is probably best you don't have them right now because you might do something irrational.

how many coins did you purchase
?
It doesn't matter how much he purchased, he purchased and was supposed to get his coins a day ago, just like me, but we're both still waiting...
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin

how many coins did you purchase
?

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
yea chin up, wanted to see my coins before beddy byes tho like..still time for him to pull his finger out
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

I think that giving away free coins is never a good idea. People will dump them for 50 sats if they have to (killing a coin) while investors will hold.

Like I said before. I missed the first phase but I bought today at 2k and I am fine with this actually. I've read through this thread, saw the honesty of the dev and the potential of the coin and bought myself about 10k coins at 2k. Not worried at all here. It is unfortunate that some are dumping a few coins below 1k (even 2k is cheap IMO) but this will all be forgotten next week. Have some faith. See the potential here and see that we probably could hit 10k easy when things start rolling.

Good luck dev. Holding my coins for sure Cool

Thanks for your support Smiley

We do not doubt that we can hit 5k sat or even 10k sat once we have our planned features rolling out in the coming weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I think that giving away free coins is never a good idea. People will dump them for 50 sats if they have to (killing a coin) while investors will hold.

Like I said before. I missed the first phase but I bought today at 2k and I am fine with this actually. I've read through this thread, saw the honesty of the dev and the potential of the coin and bought myself about 10k coins at 2k. Not worried at all here. It is unfortunate that some are dumping a few coins below 1k (even 2k is cheap IMO) but this will all be forgotten next week. Have some faith. See the potential here and see that we probably could hit 10k easy when things start rolling.

Good luck dev. Holding my coins for sure Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
see. stop running around like headless chickens : )

relax its all in hand we just gotta spank maidan!

It is also my understanding maindan was the victim of some storm damage during this time. Please be understanding of that as well.
im calmed down now as well. i appreciate your input dev. lets hope that maidan is able to sort things out soon.

and dont be in such a panic to sell, dev already spoke about a buy wall for people, there are some good things incoming for this coin!

50% of the IPO funds will be put towards setting up buy support at the right times, plus an additional 10 BTC pooled in from us 3 developers.

You can place a buy wall at 1k as soon as i got these USEless coins from your well chosen escrower so i can exit.
im calmed down now as well. i appreciate your input dev. lets hope that maidan is able to sort things out soon.

and dont be in such a panic to sell, dev already spoke about a buy wall for people, there are some good things incoming for this coin!

50% of the IPO funds will be put towards setting up buy support at the right times, plus an additional 10 BTC pooled in from us 3 developers.
After this mess solved, go on Bittrex and to da moooooooon !
see. stop running around like headless chickens : )

relax its all in hand we just gotta spank maidan!

Hold on here.

You are blaming the escrow while you launched the coin before all the IPO investors got their share of the coin.

You should know better that first you sell the IPO coins to the investors and when everybody has their share you launch the coin.

But you first gave out free coins, sold some coins to the IPO investors and launched the coin at the same time.

Big failure, i want my BTC back.

Thank you

Sorry we would not be able to refund you your investment.

How could we distribute coins to investors before launching the coin? The wallets were not made available up until launch.

How else could we have proceeded with this if not the way we did it? We certainly did not expect the delays for the IPO distribution, that was completely out of our control!

We are not really blaming anyone. Mistakes happen, unexpected delays, etc. We do not even know the reason behind Maidak's unresponsiveness, perhaps he got into some emergency that prevented him from being on the computer today? Who knows. Blaming anyone at this point doesn't resolve anything.

We have already contacted Maidak to provide an update ASAP.

Shameonyou, really your names says it Shame on you!

Have a look at Neoscoin, ICO got sold on bittrex and the wallet is not even launched yet neither the coin - trading is available.

You made a HUGE mistake to launch the coin before the IPO investors got their shares and risk to be added to a exchange and cause the market to be dumped.

And yes you are able to refund the BTC to the investors who already LOST money because YOUR mistake.

And just because this Maidak guy is not handing over coins to the IPO investors doesn't mean we all have to lose money because he is not able to send coins because irl problems or anything, thats not our problem.

Calm down please. Or when you get the coins,the price is already dumped.
Dont fight here. Its helpless at all and worsen you situation.

Dude no, im not able to calm down now, first you call me out to be a FUDDER. But i am losing money here because the dev made a mistake. A huge one, and also he thought that it would be funny to bring christmas early this year and play santa claus by giving out free coins which are getting dumped for peanuts right now on C-CEX before the investors got their share!

Lose? lose what? only <5000 USE were sold <1000 sat, why do you so nervous?
And before we invest we already knew dev give free coins.
If you think its not good, you shouldnt buy at that time
Patient please or you destroy all of us, including youself.
What's done is done.

Bottom line is:

• We will not be providing any refunds
  • We will just have to wait until Maidak releases the rest of the coins tonight

We don't think we did anything wrong with launch. If we were to provide wallets to IPO investors PRIOR to launch, it would potentially damage the coin much more because it would enable mining early.

The community asked for an escrow and we delivered. We found what we believe to be a reliable escrow as we were unable to get a hold of any of the larger exchanges to do it for us. I am sorry, but our initial plans were to not use an escrow anyway to prevent something like this from happening, but for the sake of the community we decided to go the escrow route anyway.

We had a few investors who invested with us directly without using escrow, ask them. They received their coins from us pretty much as soon as they provided the wallet addresses. We have a team of 3 people, it would not have been hard for us to distribute all coins within the first few hours.

It's not your fault. The launch was successful. Shits happen.

Notice the two people fudding over and over and over are crypton1te and coinholder. This leads me to believe that they are the same person.

I was as pissed as you in earlier posts... the more you complain, the more you will hurt this coin. Have some patience.

Pages:
Jump to: