Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs! - page 51. (Read 78347 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
To those who are PMing me about the free distribution.

You will be contacted by us to supply your wallet address after launch. Wallets are released today at 6PM EST, about 6 hours from now.

Once it has been released, download the wallet, provide us with your address once we PM you. Then we will distribute the coins to your specified address.

sure we will, but please have patience, some of us (like me) will be sleeping at launch time  Tongue

Of course Smiley We will give everyone ample time (about 30 days starting from launch date) to download the wallet or wait for the wallet of their preference, such as exchange, to claim their free coins.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

You will be contacted by us to supply your wallet address after launch. Wallets are released today at 6PM EST, about 6 hours from now.

Once it has been released, download the wallet, provide us with your address once we PM you. Then we will distribute the coins to your specified address.

sure we will, but please have patience, some of us (like me) will be sleeping at launch time  Tongue

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
yes ,very good coin ,have applied!
Do you plan to add it to some exchanges in first week? If so are you going to set big sell wall at 2000sat?  Shocked

Not really up to us if we make it on an exchange in the first week or not. However, after the Pre-sale phase 2 we can start campaigning to get added on major exchanges like bittrex.
Launch is in about 6 hours from this post.

We are not related to ccluster coin or any other coin devs. This started as a project between 3 friends. To further make ourselves more transparent to the community, the three of us will be using separate forum accounts to communicate shortly after today's launch.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
I'm not trying to FUD, but I found something interesting between this dev and clustercoin's dev.
clustercoin's dev: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/essex343-133160

usecoin dev once stopped posting at December 10, 2013, 08:43:38 AM and came back on May 21, 2014, 06:49:29 PM
clustercoin dev: December 15, 2013, 12:20:34 AM (during January, he posted 4 times) and then posted again on  May 22, 2014, 07:54:42 PM
Actually, what makes me doubt is that they posted in the same pattern-----giveaway threads, nothing about technique...  I know some guys doing this kind of things. They spam the thread to upgrade the account and then sell it.
Maybe I'm wrong and it's just coincidence.
But I really wonder how can people who never talk about true stuff develop an innovative coin?
Activity: 126
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Everything ready? Launch on time?
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Nice coin, hoping to get free.
Thx,dev
Activity: 60
USE, I like the way this distribution
And I will dig this currency
My biggest hash!
Activity: 112
USE, very much like the currency allocation
I wish you a successful launch!

USE, certainly successful launch, because we are waiting for you!

USE, popular, we can see that we are looking forward to USE punctual launch! Grin

USE, I really like this currency
I would strongly recommend it to a friend!

Grin You need new ideas.
Activity: 58
USE, I really like this currency
I would strongly recommend it to a friend!
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Escrow will release the pre-sale fund after launch, right?
So who can guarantee that you guys deliver the features after you get money?
Too many ipo/pre-sale scams!!! After they get money they never do what they have promised!!!!!
yeah, same question.
how can you guarantee the features you  have promised?

Our upcoming UseMarket is something that has been underdevelopment since late July. We will be releasing more previews eventually but right now we cannot release it simply because it is not done.

We have a planned beta test phase 1 week before it will be officially publicly launched (on Sept 9th). Right now that is the deadline we have given ourselves and are fairly confident we are able to meet it. Unfortunately I don't know what we can do to guarantee anything in the this industry, but it is not a long wait and before long, you will see what we have been working on is something that is real and has actual real-world utility.

Our IPO/pre-sale funding does not determine whether or not we can complete the UseMarket as well as other ideas we have in store for the future of USE. We have invested and will continue to invest our own time and money into developing UseCoin, to fulfill our mission. The IPO/pre-sale is simply to give an opportunity for the crypto community to buy into something that they can later on use. At least half of the funds will be put back into to putting up buy support at our pre-determined presale prices when the coin hits the exchanges, further protecting investors and early adopters of our coin. The other portion will be put towards development funding for community based development, ideas that are put up to vote by the community and we will implement the highest voted ones.

You didn't answer my questions.
The best way to protect investors' interest is to give your pre-sale fund after something has done, at least to be added on some big exchanges, such as bittrex.com. Don't say that if you don't get the money, you can't make it. You can ask escrow to give money to these exchanges.

Activity: 61
USE, popular, we can see that we are looking forward to USE punctual launch! Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
USE, certainly successful launch, because we are waiting for you!
Activity: 60
USE, very much like the currency allocation
I wish you a successful launch!
Activity: 112
Do you plan to add it to some exchanges in first week? If so are you going to set big sell wall at 2000sat?  Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: