Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VADE] Vade Crypto | P.o.S. | Stealth Transactions | Encrypted Messaging - page 5. (Read 18911 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
they are on holiday but will work on fixing the wallet there when they get back
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
wondering what's wrong with novaexchange wallets. can't trade and wallet says "online and sync"  Cry

Yeah, i forgot to email them, but I messaged them on twitter.  Their support is off until Monday I think due to a holiday though, so likely won't hear much until then at the earliest.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
wondering what's wrong with novaexchange wallets. can't trade and wallet says "online and sync"  Cry
any node for corgicoin v1 wallet ?

Any particular reason? That chain isn't the current one and the swap was done a while ago.

You can still swap old coins for CCB

I loaded up v1 and wasn't able to get any all night, not sure if someone else was successful recently or not.
Activity: 664

Any particular reason? That chain isn't the current one and the swap was done a while ago.

You can still swap old coins for CCB

Activity: 664
I have some CORG on old wallet, how can i swap them to new version?
the coin swap was at the beginning of last year for 3 and a half months, from old Corg PoW blockchain to the new Corg PoS blockchain, on cryptopia. That coin swap is over.
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have some CORG on old wallet, how can i swap them to new version?
here is a blockchain download to get synced up with the corgicoin blockchain network
https://mega.nz/#!3h5T0YCb!T4XAvbnzCRNfm8qm1bGG-SegKTrnZbB0zv7NTtMGHDY

Also once corgicoin gets added to nova exchange, I will get the btc market reopened for corgicoin on cryptopia exchange
I am getting corgicoin added to www.prohashing.com so you can mine any coin in x11 or scrypt and get paid out in corgicoin

Nice.  I don't have ASIC miners, but that should be cool if things get moving along here.

What's the latest news?  I totally forgot i had corgi 2.0 running this whole last month.  It's staking up a storm...

EDIT: Looks like Cryptopia got rid of the BTC pairing. Corgi so sad...
I am getting corgicoin added to www.prohashing.com so you can mine any coin in x11 or scrypt and get paid out in corgicoin
seems there is good support of people wanting to add corgicoin to novaexchange, glad to see the community voting Smiley
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ I added corgicoin to the vote list to be added to nova exchange, please help vote to get it added!!!  Grin

Voted! Cool

thanks! Smiley
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ I added corgicoin to the vote list to be added to nova exchange, please help vote to get it added!!!  Grin

Voted! Cool
will have decent volume at yobit soon ?: D
Dont use yobit to trade corgicoin, since they have not updated to the latest wallet. Use only Cryptopia since they are on the right fork and latest wallet.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
will have decent volume at yobit soon ?: D

indeed Corgicoin is moving on, moving forward and strutting along just fine. Cheesy

Finally had time to look for my coins and they were on Cryptopia the whole time...  Things seem to be going smooth so far.

To anyone who did the coin swap and wondering where you put them, check out Cryptopia first before spending an hour looking through computers Wink
Pages:
Jump to: