Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VADE] Vade Crypto | P.o.S. | Stealth Transactions | Encrypted Messaging - page 7. (Read 18910 times)

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
I had a nice chat with Mike over at bittrex. I might be able to get Corgicoin on bittrex. We are working out a deal and if everything goes according to plans. Corgi could be on there really soon... Smiley

Awesome man that would be pretty darn cool!!

There is no Mike at bittrex.  Please do not make deals with anyone over PM, IRC or anywhere.  There are many imposters out there looking to scam people.  You can contact us via our official support channel, or in our slack.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

WOW Thanks richie. This guy mike was on your bittrex channel posing like a staff of bittrex. He was willing to accept CORG on bittrex for 1 btc. I told him I had to run it by the dev first. But I would be willing to put up 1/2 btc if the dev or community would put up the other 1/2. I'm glad I didn't send it...

On another note YOBIT CORG WALLET ISN'T WORKING / CAN'T SEND OR RECEIVE CORGI COIN!
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I had a nice chat with Mike over at bittrex. I might be able to get Corgicoin on bittrex. We are working out a deal and if everything goes according to plans. Corgi could be on there really soon... Smiley

There is no Mike at bittrex.  Please do not make deals with anyone over PM, IRC or anywhere.  There are many imposters out there looking to scam people.  You can contact us via our official support channel, or in our slack.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Oh thanks man, Good to know.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

Thanks
richie@bittrex

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
People don't forget to come by the IRC for instant talking with the community

IRC Channels:
Freenode IRC Corgi Channel with tip bot: ##corgicoin
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/##corgicoin
Activity: 124
Extend exchange for 2.0 please. not all had time to make an exchange. The community will be grateful to you
Let's get this train moving  Grin
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
I missed swap train.  How can I exchange/swap my old Corgi coins.  Please help me in this matter.

The swap is over, you can't exchange old corg for new corg sorry. You must either mine new corg at the pools listed on the first page or buy from the exchanges new corg is listed at.
new wallet version out
you can download from https://github.com/SoonCoin/Corgicoinnew/releases
there is a release for windows and mac on there version 1.1.1.2

Is it mandatory?

Its not mandatory if you already have a wallet. Its and update with the seednode. if you have the seednode in a conf file no need to download again.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I missed swap train.  How can I exchange/swap my old Corgi coins.  Please help me in this matter.
Activity: 70
new wallet version out

Is it mandatory?
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
new wallet version out
Activity: 34
Is there any wallet where we can earn interest by keeping corgi in the wallet.

Yes CorgiCoin is a POS/POW coin, which can be mined and staked as well. You have to Download a wallet and start earning interest, you can find wallet download links as well as all the upcoming corgi information on the official forum. corgitalk.corgicoin.co.uk

I am new can you please give me the link of wallet where I can earn interest by downloading wallet
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
old corgi have stopped to swap Huh

Yes CorgiCoin is a POS/POW coin, which can be mined and staked as well. You have to Download a wallet and start earning interest, you can find wallet download links as well as all the upcoming corgi information on the official forum. corgitalk.corgicoin.co.uk
Activity: 34
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Guess I missed the swap,  What to do with the 5,000,000 old Corgi...Huh

I still have a V1 node available at 76.95.178.229.  I'll leave it up for a bit longer...
Doing a giveaway for people who want to join the corgi train! Synch up your wallet and claim your addy and ill send you some corg so you can start staking.

How to sign your address here- http://corgitalk.corgicoin.co.uk/index.php?p=/discussion/21/how-to-sign-your-address#latest

ill be giving away coins on ##corgicoin channel on freenode and on the Corgitalk forum Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
Revenu coin did invest in Few Corg... It has hit 250 sats today at Yobit which is really a good sign !

Hope things get better for Corg Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: