Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][VADE] Vade Crypto | P.o.S. | Stealth Transactions | Encrypted Messaging - page 6. (Read 18911 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
new website will be made soon and also we have a new block explorer - http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explore/Corgicoin/

no doubt many users are in the way and are  introdusing new method for advancements too.
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
new website will be made soon and also we have a new block explorer - http://www.fuzzbawls.pw/explore/Corgicoin/
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
All systems go Vash. Synced and staking. Thanks once again!!

Willy
I sure do enjoy the corgicoin tip bot what runs on freenode channel ##corgicoin  Cheesy
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
buy in yobit, rate down waiting  Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
new wallet 1.2.1.0 is out, POW ends at block 420000, please use the blockchain download corgchain.zip to sync up your wallet, delete database and txleveldb folders and copy over the data from corgchain.zip and the new wallet
Activity: 557
Merit: 250
My wallet was locked to 155552 of 170000, I need to put knots?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The folks at Kiwirc have been a great help..there are times when I dont understand some technical things and all I have to do is just ask and they explain it ahaha. Well really love the community. Awesome coin Smiley
My wallet wont stay open on Windows 10, any fixes known?

run the qt in compatible mode for like win 7 or win 8
Yeah it is looking better to have kept corgi 1. What happened to the corgi 1 coins after swap? were they burned?

This project is looking like they wanted to not swap coins over.

The last few days of the swap ( the time the dev needs to be around the most and be assisting swaps) he did not answer any queries or answers on either board. Then showed up and just said sorry swaps over.

Corgicoin version 1, the coin on that chain are almost completely mined out and the blockchain is barely alive. The coins traded for the swap were burned by the exchange Cryptopia when the swap was over. The dev of the coin was busy doing swaps and was on corgicoin IRC chan the whole time. We were answering questions for him on the threads when he was busy doing the swaps. The swap went well and was over a month and a half, some people decided to wait till the last day to swap what is not a smart idea, and blew up in their faces.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
My wallet wont stay open on Windows 10, any fixes known?
Activity: 52
Corgi has forked twice on me thus far-

as much as I'd like for this coin to work... It doesn't.

My hopes are that this (GROW) clone is just bad, and that the devs didn't produce it with the sole intent to defraud or scam.

Attempting to access my coins..

Good luck to everyone attempting to keep this coin alive.

(hopefully, the BCT mods see fit to allow my post to stay up... as you remove the majority of my posts)

Ive never had a problem so far, and ive had my wallet and coins since it was released. If you could provide more information that would help Smiley Your probably using the old client mate. Remeber this is Corgicoinv2
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Corgi has forked twice on me thus far-

as much as I'd like for this coin to work... It doesn't.

My hopes are that this (GROW) clone is just bad, and that the devs didn't produce it with the sole intent to defraud or scam.

Attempting to access my coins..

Good luck to everyone attempting to keep this coin alive.

(hopefully, the BCT mods see fit to allow my post to stay up... as you remove the majority of my posts)
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
I had a nice chat with Mike over at bittrex. I might be able to get Corgicoin on bittrex. We are working out a deal and if everything goes according to plans. Corgi could be on there really soon... Smiley

Awesome man that would be pretty darn cool!!

There is no Mike at bittrex.  Please do not make deals with anyone over PM, IRC or anywhere.  There are many imposters out there looking to scam people.  You can contact us via our official support channel, or in our slack.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

WOW Thanks richie. This guy mike was on your bittrex channel posing like a staff of bittrex. He was willing to accept CORG on bittrex for 1 btc. I told him I had to run it by the dev first. But I would be willing to put up 1/2 btc if the dev or community would put up the other 1/2. I'm glad I didn't send it...

On another note YOBIT CORG WALLET ISN'T WORKING / CAN'T SEND OR RECEIVE CORGI COIN!

Its better not to mess with people like that bud, theres a big chance its a scam. Thank God you didnt send that!! Glad to see corgi up to 10 sat today Cheesy

Yeah... I want to get a few people together a yobit and push corgi over that 14 sat wall so the coin can be in double digits. I think this will make the coin much more attractive to miners and buyers. This is a really good coin that can be quite rewarding...
Activity: 52
I had a nice chat with Mike over at bittrex. I might be able to get Corgicoin on bittrex. We are working out a deal and if everything goes according to plans. Corgi could be on there really soon... Smiley

Awesome man that would be pretty darn cool!!

There is no Mike at bittrex.  Please do not make deals with anyone over PM, IRC or anywhere.  There are many imposters out there looking to scam people.  You can contact us via our official support channel, or in our slack.

Thanks
richie@bittrex

WOW Thanks richie. This guy mike was on your bittrex channel posing like a staff of bittrex. He was willing to accept CORG on bittrex for 1 btc. I told him I had to run it by the dev first. But I would be willing to put up 1/2 btc if the dev or community would put up the other 1/2. I'm glad I didn't send it...

On another note YOBIT CORG WALLET ISN'T WORKING / CAN'T SEND OR RECEIVE CORGI COIN!

Its better not to mess with people like that bud, theres a big chance its a scam. Thank God you didnt send that!! Glad to see corgi up to 10 sat today Cheesy
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
Corg wallet is back working at Yobit  Grin. If CORG can break 11 sats its all blue skies from there. Let's push this bad boy to the limits...
Pages:
Jump to: