Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒▒[ANN][VAST] VastCoin - LAUNCHED! 0% Premine! Project Timeline Released! - page 7. (Read 29220 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Yeah, nasty fuders bought on 500 sat now watching 2k price. That's all about. NO SCAM HERE!

Don't mis-interpret my post, I didnt say it is not scam

I said it! IT'S NOT SCAM.
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
So?

Come on. I am waiting for your evidences that it is a scam and related with CNL.

Or your proofs are just massive red letters?

Whats your evidence that it isnt?

Everyone deserves the presumption of innocence. Accusing someone of scamming without proof, is pretty nasty.

Over the last month we had like 20 of those coins with the dev running away after 2 days, a week max. Its possible that this is the exception, but more than likely it is not and will be dead within max 10 days. Then we have yet another thread full of whining bagholders. Even if some may be overreacting, it is good that at least some are becoming more than sceptical.

Btw, the 1 day POW construction is pretty much a joke anyway and you probably know why.

Good luck.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Yeah, nasty fuders bought on 500 sat now watching 2k price. That's all about. NO SCAM HERE!

Don't mis-interpret my post, I didnt say it is not scam
Activity: 98
Activity: 406
Coming to 1000 satoshis, by the way. Thank you for your free coins at 400
So?

Come on. I am waiting for your evidences that it is a scam and related with CNL.

Everyone deserves the presumption of innocence. Accusing someone of scamming without proof, is pretty nasty.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
A fair and impartial advice:
Everyone make post here based on their bag, scam or not
Those holding bags say not scam, while those not holding bags say scam.

Summary:
Bag matters lol

: I do see something fishy between CNL and VAST
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
So?

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
So?

Why is CNL scam?
So?

Activity: 422
If he is good dev, he will not slient when he is online Cheesy
I can sure 100% scam and fucking dev

Write with normal size. Please.

If this is not a scam, dev would be working right now to follow the schedule. And no answering to accusations.
Activity: 70
Activity: 60
If he is good dev, he will not slient when he is online Cheesy
I can sure 100% scam and fucking dev
Activity: 51
Because all the newbies and spiteful people are here calling this a scam whitout a real proof. Do you lost monet with CNL? It's not the problem of the dev, go to cry to another thread.

This is true, but it all does look way too suspicious after the recent events with conceal coins, so people should take caution if they dont want to lose money.. Also, I dont really get why the OP dont bother to reply here to calm people down, he has been online for quite some time now.
Activity: 42
price at 400, no one was fooled, losing money mining this POS now.
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
IT'S A BLOODY SCAM, DON'T LISTEN TO THE BAGHODLERS
Because all the newbies and spiteful people are here calling this a scam whitout a real proof. Do you lost monet with CNL? It's not the problem of the dev, go to cry to another thread.

Activity: 56
Pages:
Jump to: