Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒▒[ANN][VAST] VastCoin - LAUNCHED! 0% Premine! Project Timeline Released! - page 9. (Read 29220 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 250
One day all this nonsense with people throwing money at coins 6 hours old as soon as someone writes "anon" (who needs 100 stupid anon coins anyway ffs) will stop. I seriously wonder if people never learn. If you want to have a nice pnd, fine, but why are you allowing some scammer devs to srew you over again and again and again?

Now that POW is down from 1 week to 1 day, I wonder when the next genius invents the 1 hour POW/POS coin.
Activity: 434
lol this coin such scam..

I'm moving my hashes to BLTR instead
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
The same dev totally no active:) The similar logo, similar time, lol, similar OP,

pics: "i.imgur.com" lol
Activity: 243
reality overcomes
The conceal was like an test, to see what happens how community will react. Now time for another shit-clone vast. Ppl think this is scam, fuck it, won't mess with this anymore. Vol is raising pretty slow. More cheap coins. More opportunities 4 p and d. Sudden to the moon. Anyway no one knows where it goes. Dev is quite sly son of a bitch Grin
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
@SkyValeey, that is just too funny. lol
conceal is a great coin ,hit Bittrex ,Poloniex,Cryptsy.....so big market ,
i hope VAST will go big martets too .

i'm holding onto the cnl coins I mined just in case. At least the coin image was really cool.
one thing i've noticed about this coin vs. conceal coin is that the image design is almost identical.

LOL hheh
Activity: 32
conceal is a great coin ,hit Bittrex ,Poloniex,Cryptsy.....so big market ,
i hope VAST will go big martets too .
Activity: 42
I love it, don't even need to waste money on making a website this time Grin
one thing i've noticed about this coin vs. conceal coin is that the image design is almost identical.

looks like someone already caught that on the cnl thread.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7961990
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1012
vertex output parameter not completely initialized
Shocked You guys are brutal  Cheesy but deservingly so. Cryptos is the perfect place for scammers, especially foreign 2nd/3rd world scammers, we need to take a stand. Unfortunately this hurts honest devs if there is such a thing but it is necessary.
Bitmark is a very good coin (honest dev inside) Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
So from what I've been reading on here it's not safe to invest in this coin? Has the dev made any official statement regarding the issue with the blockchain?
I nearly got myself into a nightmare buying up CNL yesterday and today I thought I'd check out your thread before I do anything rash  Cheesy
So what's the general consensus on this coin?

Dev makes a record breaking disappearance. Seriously never seen anyone go MIA so fast.

Cheesy it pays to check the ANN thread before deciding to throw any BTC at a coin. I think a lot of people don't do that on Bittrex.
People just see a brand new coin rise up fast with 100s BTC volume and they think yea I'm gonna ride this wave and make some nice cash. Some lucky people actually do but most end up getting burned.
Anyway good luck to those who bought in. I'm out.
Not scam!!

ok maybe not but no tweets and a cheesy image for a coin just doesn't appeal to me.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
crazy waste of hashing power.
Activity: 378
Net:   302530.37   Mh/s Why is everyone mining this if it's a scam coin?

Maybe people cannot read English. lol
Net:   302530.37   Mh/s Why is everyone mining this if it's a scam coin?

The coin image really looks cheesy.
Pages:
Jump to: