Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒▒[ANN][VAST] VastCoin - LAUNCHED! 0% Premine! Project Timeline Released! - page 3. (Read 29220 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
What the heck?

110GH/s now?

Not sure what's going on.

Price at 400+ satoshi

The dev is rolling out anon very shortly, he sent me an infographic explaining how it works:

LMAO!!! LOLOLOL  No truer words have ever been spoken. Classic.
On Bittrex already?  400k LOL

Lmfao - so much a scam, and no one gives a fuck.

BitScam has got to be complicit in this. After their horrible track record the last few weeks you would think they would be a bit more selective. Never again here. Anything involving BitScam is radioactive to me.

Take a good hard look at the CNL chart folks. That's where you are going.

Good luck and God bless you.
how long will people eat these shitcoins on bittrex? why is bittrex adding every scam from this guy on their exchange? I think I will go back to trading on mintpal

^^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^^

My new crypto rule. If it's listed on BitTrex first. RUN..

These other exchanges may be getting hurt by BitScam now, but in the end they will be stronger for being honest. I will never trade at that scam house again. Not so much as 0.00000001 satoshi worth. 

Their latest offering is a 300 BTC ICO. Can't wait to get into some of that stanky cheese. Not.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Wow, buyers are lining up for Vash PoS

Or not.  Another newbie dev with a ninja launch.  Smells like another shit sandwich that everybodys dying to take a bite of.  Wouldn't be crazy if we found out Bittrex was creating these shitcoins for extra trade fees?  I see a pattern here.
Activity: 168
Twitter - @hashking
Wow, buyers are lining up for Vash PoS
Activity: 164
alt fans!
just  25000 coins left  to  pow end !  Cheesy

good luck ! lol .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
epic fail because it released the day too fast after conceal
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Activity: 448
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1006
BCH Advocate.
Decent buy wall on bittrex. Should get interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Almost end of POW.. Where are you dev? Roll Eyes
Activity: 196
we should require that all currencies. come with implementations list. that make them a week after launch?. lansar working before.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
May as well call this "DedicatedCoin" - 25 hours mining time - no one is gonna use anything but the biggest pool!

Hey man, I really like hashharder.... nice gui, and payouts right to the wallet. 

Now if everyone would just use that instead of dedicated pool I would too Tongue

Cheers for that Smiley - ultimately, though - one pool isn't fair for any coin. But v.short mining timeframes will always cause this to happen - because rented rigs are expensive and its risky enough.
May as well call this "DedicatedCoin" - 25 hours mining time - no one is gonna use anything but the biggest pool!

Hey man, I really like hashharder.... nice gui, and payouts right to the wallet. 

Now if everyone would just use that instead of dedicated pool I would too Tongue
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Activity: 280
Pumping to get out Cheesy . It will back under 300 soon. This is scam coin and bad dev. He always slient

they all are. one day of mining. one day of pumping. a lifetime of tears  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Not saying that this will happen, but it'd be funny.

Dev comes, delivers everything he promised. Most of people have dumped, he bought a ton of coins, he's rich and most of us cry.
Pages:
Jump to: