Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒▒[ANN][VAST] VastCoin - LAUNCHED! 0% Premine! Project Timeline Released! - page 4. (Read 29220 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
What the heck?

110GH/s now?

Not sure what's going on.

Price at 400+ satoshi

The dev is rolling out anon very shortly, he sent me an infographic explaining how it works:

ROFL! Wait a bit and we'll see people saying "Don't listen! This coin has potential!"  Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 60
Pumping to get out Cheesy . It will back under 300 soon. This is scam coin and bad dev. He always slient
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
What the heck?

110GH/s now?

Price at 400+ satoshi

The dev is rolling out anon very shortly, he sent me an infographic explaining how it works:

rofl

Hot wings ;p

Price is at 588 satoshi now, what the heck
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
What the heck?

110GH/s now?

Price at 400+ satoshi

I'm dying.
What the heck?

110GH/s now?

Price at 400+ satoshi
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
LOL, now produces only 3.6M immediately and cut into 250 blocks,
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 84
I've just finished reading this thread and to be honest...  I have mixed feelings!

1. People need to do their own research, and only invest if/when they feel truly comfortable.

2. Cryptos are not for the fainthearted, nor the naïve - so don't be fooled and think anyone isn't here to make a profit!  (That's why people get so emotionally invested in this ~ simply refer to comments in this thread!)

3. Also, anyone crying scam... please say your piece, show your proof (not proofS - sorry dude!) and then move on.  There are so many people trying to save others...when really these coins will live or die by their communities, and by spreading FUD (accurate or not) it raises the profile for better or worse.

I'm over the spilled milk...so let people invest or not...and they'll learn some lessons along the way!

Enjoy the ride...just don't get an ulcer over it!  

There's plenty of other choices to invest in...diversify or die - as they say!  Smiley

L8tr!

+1 forever, THIS, etc

The proof is in the absence. Guilty until proven innocent.

scam.
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
I've just finished reading this thread and to be honest...  I have mixed feelings!

1. People need to do their own research, and only invest if/when they feel truly comfortable.

2. Cryptos are not for the fainthearted, nor the naïve - so don't be fooled and think anyone isn't here to make a profit!  (That's why people get so emotionally invested in this ~ simply refer to comments in this thread!)

3. Also, anyone crying scam... please say your piece, show your proof (not proofS - sorry dude!) and then move on.  There are so many people trying to save others...when really these coins will live or die by their communities, and by spreading FUD (accurate or not) it raises the profile for better or worse.

I'm over the spilled milk...so let people invest or not...and they'll learn some lessons along the way!

Enjoy the ride...just don't get an ulcer over it!  

There's plenty of other choices to invest in...diversify or die - as they say!  Smiley

L8tr!

+1 forever, THIS, etc
Activity: 194
athletico, still see you at 5k?
Good coin!
But now good DUMP, soon perfect PUMP!
to 2k min!
Objective price must be 0.000015-2k

Such coins LTC, DRK, VTC, FRAC, ICB, BURN, FRESH.... with great support and a large community now experiencing decline, and you do not say that shit!
This manipulation and temporary crypto currencies on the market!
I'm not a developer and not with the team this coin.
And if you smear each coin, then why are you doing here?
Activity: 525
Good coin!
to 2k min!

Activity: 194
Good coin!
to 2k min!
Activity: 767
Merit: 532
Activity: 112
Getting paid to promote is not a scam.

No, but its low and dishonest.... can't trust someone who is paid to promote something.  Adding you to my ignore list.
Activity: 560
All dev is going to do is design a different style logo for the next scam coin,  rinse and repeat.

Yes, ELITE coin probably: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annelite-elitecoin-only-20k-elc-no-premine-x11-powpos-bittrex-702757

CNL scam

VAST scam

elite - probably same dev scammer

This is not FUD, I'm not buying VAST

I just want to newbies not to loose $ !

Last time post here. I'll post again after everyone'll see that this is scam.

Check CNL scam thread LOL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=700289.new#new
I'm dying.
I'll take it in the ass like a real man.

FML. Went to sleep. Expected the price will be at least at 3k Grin

Imma hold this bag so I remind to myself that few of us will put a bounty on that dev.

http://prntscr.com/455ylp
Fuck off,you always give false promote,who believe in you always end up bagholders.
Don't blame the TV for the commercials. Judge by yourself.

Nice language.
I am not polite to scammers.
Getting paid to promote is not a scam. If you want to accuse me for a scam, please bring proof or just cut it.

Stop being butthurt. You think I don't get burned by those shitcoins?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Imma hold this bag so I remind to myself that few of us will put a bounty on that dev.

Fuck off,you always give false promote,who believe in you always end up bagholders.

Nice language.
I am not polite to scammers.
I'm dying.

Nice language.

Vastcoin now on Bittrex!

omg. lol Bittrex shame on you
You have not figured out this mechanism?If dedicated pool or thisweekscoin is involved,no matter it is shit or what.It will launch  on bittrex.

We do our job. How the hell am I supposed to know that a coin is a scam or the dev will bail out? lmao.
* KeyserSozeMC Puts tin foil hat on
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

H2O,Axiscoin,Xan,sync all end up p&d.
Pages:
Jump to: