Pages:
Author

Topic: ▒▒▒[ANN][VAST] VastCoin - LAUNCHED! 0% Premine! Project Timeline Released! - page 5. (Read 29220 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
Worst thing is that he's online and not posting anything Cheesy

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
I'll take it in the ass like a real man.

FML. Went to sleep. Expected the price will be at least at 3k Grin

Imma hold this bag so I remind to myself that few of us will put a bounty on that dev.

http://prntscr.com/455ylp

Oh no don't send the internet kids after him!  Roll Eyes

Sorry that so many lost money. I hope you all have better luck with the next one!
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
I'm dying.
I'll take it in the ass like a real man.

FML. Went to sleep. Expected the price will be at least at 3k Grin

Imma hold this bag so I remind to myself that few of us will put a bounty on that dev.

http://prntscr.com/455ylp
Activity: 198
WOW new coin - EliteCoin https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annelite-elitecoin-only-20k-elc-no-premine-x11-powpos-bittrex-702757
Looks dev churns out coins on an industrial scale  Grin

Developer silence speaks volumes...

Definitely not suggesting where people put their money, but look at the difference in communication and dev feedback between EliteCoin and the ConcealCoin/VastCoin variants...

I think we are all learning that communication,  pre-launch planning/attention to detail, and post-launch support/commitment mean a LOT when deciding where to put your money or your hashes.

It is starting to look like this one might not even get out of its PoW phase... And you know what? If a dev cares so little about his project that he cannot get his code/graphics/white papers and release plans in order before launch, and then be all over the media answering questions/concerns either themselves or by partner proxy, maybe that is as it should be. Doesn't matter what the native tongue is, people in communities like these are ALWAYS willing to pitch in and help a good well thought out project from a hard working and invested dev.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
No Explorer? No investment! Its that simple. Who knows what shit is going on behind the scene?  Angry
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 48
Sold my all at 400. Bought at 1800 in the morning.

Thanks dev, and fuck you!  Angry

I feel Bittrex is to blame.  Scamdev is doing what scamdev does, why does Bittrex clearly support this shit?

Bittrex is a place of exchange, nothing more. Your buying or selling to another trader.

If you want guarantees then you should trade on the exchange that certifies all coins as good, solid, profitable investments, that would be ... well ... hmm, sorry can't think of one.
Activity: 252
I've just finished reading this thread and to be honest...  I have mixed feelings!

1. People need to do their own research, and only invest if/when they feel truly comfortable.

2. Cryptos are not for the fainthearted, nor the naïve - so don't be fooled and think anyone isn't here to make a profit!  (That's why people get so emotionally invested in this ~ simply refer to comments in this thread!)

3. Also, anyone crying scam... please say your piece, show your proof (not proofS - sorry dude!) and then move on.  There are so many people trying to save others...when really these coins will live or die by their communities, and by spreading FUD (accurate or not) it raises the profile for better or worse.

I'm over the spilled milk...so let people invest or not...and they'll learn some lessons along the way!

Enjoy the ride...just don't get an ulcer over it!  

There's plenty of other choices to invest in...diversify or die - as they say!  Smiley

L8tr!
Activity: 360

and say thanks to bittrex

twitter bittrex  ‏@richiela:
I don't know what a #VAST is... but I think everyone wants some...

yes everyone  Cheesy

Activity: 308
Dev could bump the price with just a quick post to say he's still here. Even if he has coins to dump
Not gonna happen
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
Dev could bump the price with just a quick post to say he's still here. Even if he has coins to dump
Activity: 525
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I feel Bittrex is to blame.  Scamdev is doing what scamdev does, why does Bittrex clearly support this shit?
Activity: 308
On Bittrex already?  400k LOL

Lmfao - so much a scam, and no one gives a fuck.

This is such a scam I do not get why people buy it. Don't buy coins that have no features and just promise things haven't people learned that already???

Pump and dump.
pump never happened here.......if it does I will be a monkey's uncle

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

This is such a scam I do not get why people buy it. Don't buy coins that have no features and just promise things haven't people learned that already???

Pump and dump.
Activity: 14

Activity: 525
Same scammy 'DEV' as CNL , This shit gonna die fast.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: